Chainlink

So apart from sending your information to PayPal and Banks (The very institutions crypto should abolish), what else can this coin connect with?

Every smart-contract

The sky is the limit

Someone please post the prostitute smart contract pasta - I have been looking for it forever

Are you really this dense or you're soft-FUDding? It can connect to anything a smart contract requires. If there's a smart contract for the MLB finals, LINK connects.

If there's a smart contract to detect a delay in a loan payment and apply the interest rates, LINK connects.

If there's a smart contract that will release the funds from a purchase once FEDEX has delivered the package, LINK connects.

LINK is the tool that will make any smart contract capable of actually doing something useful rather than just creating ERC-20 shitcoins.

Reading shit like this gives me the biggest boner.
This is it - the game changer.

You are dumb OP.

Any smart contract that needs external data will need CL or something like it.

It has nothing to do with banks or paypal directly.

ANY company that uses paper contracts now (It's most of them) that would like to maximize profits in the future will switch to Smart Contracts.

the logo and the name are fucking aids lmao

>This is it - the game changer.
Potentially, yes. If they deliver, not only ChainLink would be huge, but crypto overall would get bigger a lot more solid/useful.

what are some chainlink competitors that realistically could overtake it in the future?

Which is why I'm sitting on 50k LINK -- dumped all of my gains into it last week. Hodling until next year. Easily $1 by end of Q2.

they don't exist

Looking at the chainlink code, I'm wondering why devs didn't just include built-in oracles in their own shitcoins. Seems like it would be very simple to do.

>only 300m marketcap by Q2
user lets be fucking real. it's going to be $10 minimum by Q2

So far there is none, really. But who knows. Main enemy of ChainLink is ChainLink itself.

Because if it were that simple they would have done it already. ChainLink is a network of oracles. They are also blockchain agnostic, not limited to work only on the ETH blockchain. Any smart contract can benefit from it.

Any agreement that currently requires "trusted" third parties like notaries, attorneys, public officials, courts, banks, insurance companies, ...

Look up "smart contracts".
The mainstream kind, not the crypto kind (which is basically just for token dispensing).

Chainlink is the first and only legitimate shot at mainstream smart contracts.
So it's basically a peer-to-peer contract system.

Trying to stay conservative. Even at $1 that's a lot of fucking money man.

It can connect with your mom OP.

HAHAHAHAHA! I got you good FUCKER!

i have 50k LINK too but i feel like it's still not enough. Will aim for 100k LINK if i get any big windfall gains in the future, then I'll be pretty comfortable

Do you ever find yourself daydreaming about it hitting $10 or $100?

Can you just imagine?

my mum is your mum looooooooool im your lost brother loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Underrated

Corda (centralized solution)
The rest I wouldnt consider them competitors

>558
>558

We needs oracles

imagine u gonna fuk som ho and she lik u payin up front and u dont wanna

so u set up a smart contract, she gets the money when your nut hits her skin nom sayin?

But how the smart contract know wats good?

Oracles

Not digits, sorry, also ChainLink has no competition because centralised oracles aren't the same as decentralised ones

>558
>668

>implying big companies will adopt shitty blockchain tech anytime soon