Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums
I have about $1k worth of ethereum right now and I want to forget about crypto for a year.
Would it be better to go all in one or to split it between 4 or 5 different coins?
I was minaly thinking about going only in Ripple but would like to hear what you think.

Thanks, I really want to make it.

I do the same, I split 10k in chainlink - burst - monero

I’m back in October 2018

was also thinking about monero.

The thing is $1k is really not much so I'm not sure splitting would be the best thing to do.

You're gonna lose 9k

Ps : read the whitepaper released yesterday from Burst, inform yourself about chainlink and have fun next year

It’s not chilling your 1k won’t change anything

So what would be your picks for 1 year ?
I made a lot of research and these are in my opinion the best picks
> I don’t care losing 10k I cashed my stack out last week

I think splitting 1k in two coins would be a good thing. Choose one low marketcap/price and one more solid

all in on XRB will easily 10x next year

What's the point of this? You're here so your investment is obviously on your mind anyway. How much time do you spend thinking about your "comfy" hold?

When did I say it’s a comfy hold ? Fucking new fag you think holding eth was comfy ?
Faggot

Link and burst are not the only 10x moon missions xrb has also potential

sonm has great potential go all in there

Neo mein neger

colx, etn, trx,

live dangerous, dream big.

Why don't you want to hold eth? WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO HOLD ETH YOU PIECE OF SHIT, AAAAAH

most sensible option, stay in ETH - guaranteed growth and you won't lose it. alts swing too wildly to forget about for a year, but you might get lucky and 100x it, but you have a much better chance of losing it all instead of making 100x. XRP is a shitcoin, it will return back to it's normal price (somewhere in the 25 cent range) in due time once the normies are done fomoing it.

Isn't ETH going to sink together with BTC then?

possibly but ETH is the best block chain by a wide margin, they have plans to scale with PoS coming soon and the first versions of sharding is nearly almost ready (and one, good dev team instead of many competing, shitty forks), so when it all crashes BTC will not be able to recover due to the transaction backlog and fees that will pile up, smart money will move to ETH/tether/fiat. all BTC held on exchanges will sell, any BTC held off exchange won't be able to get enough confirmations in time.

500$ eth
200$ xrp
200$ xrb
100$ ark

this is a gauranteed x10 portfolio for one year

Makes sense, and from all I've read/heard I have no doubt it's a more sensible platform than BTC with a better pespective for the future. The way in which it's following BTC is still kinda making me anxious though.

Any idea's on when there might be a suitible dip to move some more fiat into it?

Burst ?? AHAHHA

really, really hard to say when or if it'll dip, that'll probably depend on if BTC can stay afloat. ETH seems like it's consolidating around the $700 range, and the eth/btc price has finally turned into an uptrend after 6 months, so I made a couple buys this past week in the 680-780 range. it could dip still, but I'm confident it would recover regardless. everything is too hard to time currently.

Alright. Holding off for a bit seems like the right move then. If it starts to go up I'll buy, if it dips I'll wait a bit longer.

Anyhow, thanks a bunch mate. Reading your posts has been like sitting on a serene paradise island in a sea full of shitstorming pajeets and shills. Best of luck to you.

you don’t diversify under 100k user.

Burst is actually not bad now that the POCC took over. Dymaxion is also changing a fuckton of stuff for the better. Laugh all you want but it's actually turning into a very solid long term hold.

I ended up going 50/50 Ripple and Stellar. See you next year in my lambo.

Should I sell my ARK for OMG? I can't decide.