GODDAMN YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

GODDAMN YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

ARE YOU GONNA CRASH OR NOT

I can tell that as soon as I buy back into my sweet alts this faggot will drop to 0

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jsRYVpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

This weekend is gonna be fucking sweet! Comfy in tether since 19k$

He thinks it isn't going to break another ath before new years. Good luck buddy. Learn to hodl.

DENIAL PHASE

muh shampoo

MIXED SIGNALS

It will recover in 2019. 2018 is year of the DOGE. BTC will be in bear market all year

>ARE YOU GONNA CRASH OR NOT
We're in a channel.

It's in a new support level.

Day to day is no good. The reality, is it's actually stable.

This shit is going down, nice head and shoulders forming. I'd say a nice dip to 11-12k ish tomorrow.

I've been holding since $2700 and I'm not selling until $100k. If BTC crashes I'm going down with it.

what is the chart telling us

Greed is a deadly sin, user

I'm going to help out some fellow daytraders. Monero. BCH, and BTC are all locked in to the same algo atm. BTC moves, the BCH, then monero. 1.5 minute spread from BTC to monero. Monero has the widest spread. Your welcome. Next pump incoming. Bullshit. Just checked. HAPPENING!

I see a month of sideways crab 16 bullshit from these fucking faggots. then new ath when the decide

I'm taking an (admittedly dumb) risk for the opportunity to become wealthy. Would it be better, or holier, to simply never do anything to accrue wealth? Simply because it's greedy?

probably going to very very slowly uptrend towards 15k with constant small dips and then have another crash mid 2018

It will go up because of the fork happening in a few hours.

about 3.5 hours!

will we see a dump after? a pump? you decide!

Are these random words?

Dude, I never said you shouldn't accrue wealth..

During the last fork it dumped a few minutes before it happened and money flowed back into alts.

Full time investor here, I've got 100k on a short position on bitcoin from my brokerage account. It's impossible for it not to crash, the price increase was all down to market expansion in Asia. Once average crypto investors realize that the massive gains of yesteryear are no longer feasible, they will start abandoning it, as unlike other assets, bitcoin has no redeeming values, no price stability, no dividend or rate returns.

>no dividends
have made already over 50% in BTC just this year from dividends (the forks)

It'll drop soon, but sell as fast as possible.

Take the fish option if you aren't a whale.

Are you....God?

duh, let's hope that happens instead of everything going into free fall

Investor is just a fancy word for "bag of dicks"

enjoy losing all of your money, I hope you are serious with that short and not just larping like every other faggot on this board with their 100k :)

You are why people like me get rich. Thanks for baghodling.

t sold at 17k, gonna buy back at 5k top fucking lel

Just dont be an idiot and diversify.

I mean common, the energy for btc mining is not sustainable.

Think about how retarded it is.

I get those $300 of BTC you sold made you so much profit.

crash or no crash, you can make money. It's all bout the right intel at the right time.

discord.gg/jsRYVpE most accurate signals i've seen thus far

I got in in 2013 newfriend

Should i wait to buy btc untill NYE?

longer

post screenshot of your short position

t. bagholders

Bitcoin will crash big league

It seems like BTC always gets a lot of FUD on Veeky Forums before it pumps. Not saying that's what will happen but it's happened before every single pump since $2k

nah, if it's gonna crash it'll most likely do it quickly. if it bleeds slowly or corrects a bit and starts a steady uptrend we're a-ok