/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are *** and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-*** for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous

TSLA is gonna die next year isn't it

hopefully

Go in peace to love and serve your gains

Buy the TEUM dip they said

What no edition?

What's the meme today boys? Got 40 dollars doing nothing

Buy the NAK dip

Anyone buying any weed stock before the california happening?

1 VMIN and 2 NAKs

all in on HMNY

Out of KEM, hit almost 100% returns for the calendar year, cashed out the remainder of my gains. Now my future stupidity is bought and paid for :^)

Gonna wait for a better entry point on DYSL

hmmmm

JUST

UGAZ gains are so comfy. Thanks climate change.

told you goobahs

MJX

IDK what to do. Put money in cheap ass Penny stocks or put it all in Bitcoin.
I like the stock market. It's much safer than Crypto and is a real way to earn wealth. But I have so little capital I'm not even sure its worth the opportunity cost.
If I bought the NAK dip and sold at 2, I'd be up about 10%. That would only net me 10$ atm, but If I put 400 more dollars onto my RH account that 10 would be 50.
Doesn't sound too bad, I can do it.

Do both. Risk vs reward. I personally believe that confidence is on the way out for fiat, so I'm 50/50.

god i just love how td ameritrade fucked there mobile trading chart system up to the point of unusability.

>confidence in fiat is on the way out
sure haha

You realize probably like 99% of people buy crypto to profit in fiat, right? Very few people actually give a fuck about the future of crypto or using it as a cash replacement. It's all just a pyramid scheme where everyone hopes to sell their share for more than what they paid to some sucker beneath them

Anyone still holding onto MARA? I'm hoping for the spike after the name change but it hurts to watch it. I've sold too early before, so im trying to steel my hands.

typical boomer logic. i'm just putting money in my mouth.

Maybe in the future something will come along

Crypto as of now is a joke.

remember what people were saying about apple tablets when it first came out? why would we need it when we had laptops? it's a joke, etc.

the joke is on YOU.

Ever since BTC futures were added to the CME, I've noticed a trend where when we see a dip in the BTC we also see a rise in the prices of commodities.

AMD has its earnings report next month.
I want to jump in now in prep but I think i might get in cheaper.

Joking all the way to the bank, indeed.

btc dips cause semiconductors dips too.

i've seen this rally in precious metals being partly attributed to bitcoin's drop

Now you sound like a boomer lmao

Tablets were a fad too btw. They pretty much diminished over the past few years.

wrong. it's just not parabolic anymore.

>LTBR going to $3
>Parabolic curve
>t.Faggy Dickmonster

Is it true that NAK could get muscled out by the EPA? Appt the Pebble Cove NAK has rights on is next to the largest salmon run and environmental groups are pissed.

duurphhurr

Nah. People stopped buying them because they rather just use their phones. The android tablet industry is pretty much dead and iPad sales are declining more and more each year. They only hang on because of the apple brand name.

An old man at my old job had similar logic.
>muh blockchain is the next internet and muh bitcoin will be worth 1 million dollarzzz!!!
People like you and him are gonna get rekt when the bubble pops. I wonder how many of you "laughing to the bank" have actually cashed out instead of holding out of greed. Your profit is imaginary until you hit that sell button.

Sure, blockchain technology is revolutionary but nobody will give a fuck about your imaginary slow moving high fee monopoly money in a few years. Something better will come along and crush it. It's just how technology works.

Still a good buy at an even dollar!

Absolutely true. It's not a given.

Why can't I withdraw funds, it's been 7 trading days

>thinking you can cashout once your committed.

I feel yah, still buying up more, hoping.

Environmentalists can fuck off. 2018 is going to be (our) year.

Europoor here.
I don't have robinhood, I have Degiro.
I want to invest in copper. I believe copper is going to make the highest %gain of all metals in the next 10 years.
What is the best way to invest in copper?

ICLN

new tax law says all your monies belong to Trump now

>fuck clean air

Lol

>complaining on an chinese cartoon board instead of just calling customer support

>ICLN
ooo

Is JNUG about to fall again or am I safe to hold?

What did I tell you yesterday?

>What is the best way to invest in copper?

what is an ETF

What are we buying today ladies and gentlemen?

I'm trying to hop on DYSL at 1.16 for a swing trade. Keeping an eye on UAMY and FNKO

CNSL of course.

LMFA

Never heard of it and I'm from Chicago. What's special about them except their price?

Doesn’t look like a god pick user. But then again, I’m still amateurish at this
Bought a couple of them. Doesn’t seem to stray too far down or up

I'm strictly hands-off on it after the last two trading days, but you could watch LTBR. No way in hell would I recommend buying it right now (in b4 moon), though

Anyone ever have an issue with news on Robinhood? I used to be able to go to a ticker and it would show a few most relevant stories but nothing comes up on the tickers anymore. Maybe my watch list is too big? How about you?

Also, here's a list of trending on st

Is Micron ever gonna do something? Higher EPS than companies like Apple/Microsoft and a P/E ratio of only 6 but people still panic selling

wtf UGAZ?

Hawkins (HWKN) a good buy atm? Don't know what going in the streets lately.

patience. 2018 will be a good year for MU.

Editionless Edition

WTF my limit sell on NAK didnt go through

Then accumulate more.
Rebound wil be amazing.

really /rgt/

a jew meme as the OP image

for shame

>I buy stocks based solely on fundamental analysis because the market is entirely rational

Future Farm is having some fun this morning. Rocket up to 2.08, crash to 1.08, settling in around 1.50 range for now. I was going to buy up more shares at the 1.08 but it didn't stay put long enough for the order to go.

Everything else doing fine. ACB, FIRE, and VIDA up. Isol being shorted again as usual. Bought in to ACG this morning and am up 9% on that already.

oy vey

Who else made gainz from WATT? Bought it last night due to serious AH activity and rode it to the high this morning. $1,500 profit.

>people dont use tablets
heybro schools have been integrating tablets into their classrooms tablets have not diminished at all.

Not sure, I'm a different person

micron is the the new AMD

Getting into RSYS. A nice penny that has nowhere to go but up.

No

>nowhere to go but up

I have $3.98. what meme?

TEUM

WATT

>nowhere to go but up
I'm sure all the people who bought before you thought the same thing

need a good EOD buy

out of daytrades, make some nice buckage of hmny now looking for a comfy hold until next week until my daytrades refresh. I have about 750 to put into something low volatility

AMRS could double on next ER, judging by its TA and fundamental projections..

lmao TEUM is tanking

SSC is about to fucking boom

By the way, I told you guys to get into TWMJF a few weeks ago. (OTC)
14 to 24 dollars within a few weeks.

LMFA

Yeah Canopy has had a great few days in a row now.

Looks like I already boomed ;^)

I told people about USMJ in here at .0003 could've doubled their money.

Told people in here about EVIO at .61 could've doubled their money

Told people in here about MYDX at .0036 could've doubled their money

Told people in here about BGFV at 6.40 if they got in they could double their money

Don't worry when people don't listen just make sure you make money user

Any tips now?

i got in POTN yesterday, not sure how long i am going to hold it

RSII im looking at for a run. still unsure about it the share structure is beautiful but it needs some news. IF that news is they are increasing a/s count then it might not be so good. The good thing about it is that it is a new mj company that the float is basically locked up, once it gets its name and ticker change through FINRA it should fly, and fly high

Filtered

i really though Veeky Forums was against safe spaces.. i guess we got a normie snowflake in here

We looked at RAD yesterday. Look for an entry around $1.80, but the real meme is the gamble on next week's earnings report.

fuck em.

No one cares you narcissistic cunt.

If you want to stroke your ego, go to stocktwits.

ill be here waiting for your opinion on what to do i might actually get some options even though i never trade options if you think it'll be a good play

you obviously didn't read the last line of that post and you obviously didn't read the post i was responding to

Filtered