If someone pregnant suffers polymorph, does the baby change accordingly?

If someone pregnant suffers polymorph, does the baby change accordingly?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/47fe05f40e/1051020-165
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

>this thread every single day

I don't know about the baby but thread died for this

I would cite sleipnir as an example and say no. Though it means that if you get pregnant while polymorphed, the child will be whatever species you are morphed into. Some weird birth defects, extra limbs or flight, may occur.

Link?

If a mouse polymorphed into a dragon eats a boulder polymorphed into cheese and then jumps into an antimagic field, what happens?

But yes, for the duration. Sadly in DnD lingering magical effects are a no outisde of fiat or houserules, so no being a 1/2 dragon cuz your mum liked to RP with your dad using their unused spell alotment.

According to myth and legend, usually yes, and sometimes permanently and irrevocably.

>I would cite sleipnir as an example and say no
???

There's is no attested source that says Loki stopped being a mare before giving birth.

Yes.

exhentai.org/s/47fe05f40e/1051020-165

>exhentai.org/s/47fe05f40e/1051020-165

I don't want to open this, can someone tell me if its hot without spoilers.

Not necessarily.

This.

>polymorph into mouse
>give birth to fish
Endtown is a crazy place.

Depends if you get off to eating your newborn baby that was polymorphed into a calf after your wife was raped by a bull

Aww, at least it had a happy ending. :)

Yes, but it wears off soon after birth, regardless of the original spells duration. Despite, say, expecting a mouse brain from being turned into a mouse all year the result is a normal human child.

There, minimally weird interpretation.

What if someone is turned into a mouse, is impregnated and then turned back to human?

It says not available, that something happened to it.

Paladins come crashing through the nearest door, portal or wall and slay the furries. Then they burn down the whole building, consecrate the group three times for good measure and delete all records of this unholy act.

>exhentai.org/s/47fe05f40e/1051020-165
its available to me. you may not be able to see it if you dont know how to get past the sad panda

Eh it's just a panda that is crying.

Polymorph only targets one minion, so no, the fetus is unchanged. Now a 10 mana Kazakus potion, that'll do the trick.

So if I polymorph a pregnant woman into a fly, she explodes?

technically the fetus is part of the woman, so it would morph with her. if the fetas was disconnected inside her, then it wouldnt

Yes, unless you're Zeus for some reason, but even then the baby is their original species.