QASH a sleeper... Binance soon?

Yo.

Some pajeet shilled this here a few days ago, and I balked at a 300M market cap, until I actually looked at it.

This looks legit as fuck.

It's not overbought. It's not oversold. Comfy in the middle.

Seems like it could blow up huge in January, for the World Book release. Digging through old threads, some think it will 50X.

ALSO, they announced a Binance listing over 20 days ago, and it's still not there. There's even a thread on Binance's Reddit where they do not deny the listing will come, just can't say when.

I'd say a Binance listing in the next week or two seems very likely.

Also, NOBODY is talking about it here.

Best time to buy?

In for 1,500 QASH and will hold until summer.

Cheers.

Not to sound as a meme but im going all in on Qash. I knoe the crew behind it and put my life savings on it.

Not much but sitting comfy.

>holding until summer
that's the only thing to do with this dormant little japanese fucker...
Why even post about it?

Just want to set a goal in my brain, as I've sold many things too early. June seems like a good time re-evaluate.

chart doesnt look happy, moves slowly up and down with no difference

id rather go for low cap coin like ITNS, XCPO, PFR, PASC, BNTY

How much do you have? You really went all in? Dark.

That's the thing. You can never tell when it's gonna pop. Was looking for something to forget about for a few months. This is her.

Holy, holy shit Gate.IO is a piece of hot, steaming garbage. Cannot wait for the eventual Binance listing, and to never use this dogshit again.

it's on bitfinex you dumb truck, and they haven't even enabled margin trading yet.

Ni e trips n quads.

Not much man. I am only liquid in 20k Eur...

It’s not much but it’s all i got.

I can explain why if there is interest but this coin (token) is truly unlike any other because of people and their mainstream mentality.

None of that disrupt the world shill.

nice trips

going all in on this is like going all in on ARK, LINK, XMR, the lot
Guaranteed to be filthy rich by 2022 if the bubble doesn't completely pop until then but you'll miss out on all the moon missions.
And that's what we are chasing here:
memes and moons and moons and memes

U.S. Citizen. Staying the fuck away from Bitfinex anyway.

This user has the right idea.

I do quick hop in and outs for this reason.
Like i et out for a day or two and then take advantage of baka i see. Then i get back in.

They go literally no fees or comissions on quoinex

you do realize they're partnered with Bitfinex, right? partners.

Goddamn. 20K. Brave QASH soldier, we salute you.

Right, but as U.S. Citizens, we can't trade there, I thought. Right? Can't fuck with VPN shenanigans.

When you say it like that i feel like a dude who get’s fucked in a movie for being “bravestupid”.

Haha. Just saying. If they say we cannot do it, I am not putting thousands of dollars at risk to use their bullshit. (but seriously, Gate.io is a mess, wow)

Stoked to be a part of this. Comfy.

>comfy
>before meme
>going to mainstream moons

Did i say comfy

Yeah completely forgot about this ICO, I wanted to invest. I need to get an agenda or some kind of notifier, i'm to chaotic and impulse driven. ( I'm still patient though as I can hold for a long period)

Don’t think this will btc in november moon soln.

But still a comfy hodl.

Get in..

>> 5558111 ... wut?