Playing Magic with a British guy

>Playing Magic with a British guy
>He says "I have an absolute cracker of a hand"

What did he mean by this?

Beats me. BritBong Slang is totally wack, jack.

Must be playing a white deck

It means his hand is full of white creatures.

All whites.

Seriously now it means fuck you OP you know what he fucking meant stop acting like your language center completely shuts down when someone uses a word you're not familiar with.

I'm familiar with the word 'cracker', I just haven't heard it used in this context before.

he meant that you were using a bobby dazzler of a deck

He's referring when crackers come with cheap plastic dice in them.

Basically he's saying his hand is unpredictable and may include some kind of hat.

Ya fuckin dancer.

>When you draw a right bugger's muddle of an opening hand

You eat dice on your crackers? The fuck? Who eats dice?

It means his cards were printed on very thin toasted wheat cakes.

He's asking you to give him a handjob.

>I'm familiar with the word 'cracker', I just haven't heard it used in this context before.
>And rather than ask this person I was totally playing with in this situation that absolutely happened and I didn't make up just to make a thread on Veeky Forums about, I thought I would ask Veeky Forums instead of the person that I totally was playing a game with, honest!

>rather than ask this person

I didn't want to reveal my ignorance to the nice foreigner.
It would have been very embarrassing.
I just smiled and nodded.

cracking means good
t. watched professional snooker a couple times, they say it

My grandad had a stroke and I can understand him. Fucking brits are a godamn enigma

Comes with having a billion regional accents, I guess. Most of the actual slang is pretty simple to infer from context.

He meant it was good.

He meant
>thas dealt us a reet good 'and 'ere ah kid!

It means you should keep 2U untapped to counter his Triscuit.

if they have "a cracker" it means its great
>tells funny joke
>oh thats a cracker

Oh. I understand now. Thank you everyone.

I understood that and I'm not even from London.

I understood and I'm from Sudan.

Distraction banter (outside of tournaments) is totally a thing.

>shuffle, cut draw "Wait, I'm playing this?"

I think I did. He got kicked in the balls, right?

He was being racist

bullshit retard its normal jesus

I'm not him but I myself don't know, I can infer that it means his hand is probably either very good or very bad, but not which of those two it is.

It means he got a plain potato hand
His hand was soggy chips
Those cards were just shipple bipple.

>Those eyes
Motherfucker has typhus

It British military code activating sleeper cells the world over. In one year, every capital in the world will be hit by terroist attacks, destroying infrastructure and effectively cutting the heads of snakes. Secret British shipyards in Antarctica will deploy super advance sea and aircraft and launch invasions on the world superpowers. Countries like India and China will have British fifth columnists, implanted into the vital inner political workings, launch coups to destabilize and retake the former colonies. I'm already dead for saying this, I can already hear the cockney accent of my "local" police.

Are you havin me on, you milt? You are cruisin for a dry slap, my son. I'm proper naughty an I won't have this off some mug.

He wants to have sex with you. It's British Gay Code.

The entire English language is British Gay Code.