Suicide during a game session?

I've been feeling more and more dead inside. Games are growing less enjoyable, both vidya and tabletop. As a GM I just feel like a punching bag for the characters to wank over. Yet gaming days are the only days I look forward to anymore. I've never had a relationship or kiss from a girl, my job is shit and yet I can't quit it because I'm the only one who's pathetic enough to stick around. I doubt I'll ever go back to college. I have no passion for anything.

Whenever I leave my game sessions I just start feeling empty inside. I get so excited for them and yet they barely ever make me happy, half the time people are just fucking around. I am a good gamemaster but it doesnt matter in the end. I took count of my reasons to live. I lost another one a few weeks ago.

Anyway enough bawling. There really isn't anything wrong with my life. I have decent amounts of money and plenty of entertainment. I have more than 99% of the human race. Good friends and hobbies that should be fulfilling. Yet I still feel dead .

I've been thinking of killing myself during a game session. I'm trying to think how to time it for real dramatic effect. I've almost finished my notebook and perhaps it and the campaign can end with me dying irl. I've considered learning to coat pills in sugar for time release of poison but when I asked my friend who is a nurse about it she started getting suspicious. Anyone ever thought it'd be fun if you died during a game? It's my happiest time, even though even it is utterly devoid of any real enjoyment now. I'm trying of think of a way to make it look like an accident and a good way to tie it into a d&d campaign (standard boring defeat the evil Lich plot, and they are getting close to finding him).

Get help user. Seriously. Go get help.

This. Also get a new group.

If you are in any way serious about this, stop talking to us jackasses on the internet and start talking to a trained counciling professional, please.

get help but if you do end it dont be a fucking nerd and do it during a session go out in a blaze of glory and take a few cops with you, pussy

why do you want to traumatize your group

What's it like to be functionally retarded? Why would you bump this shitty bait thread?

Why would I pay 200 dollars just so I can be locked up in a psych ward and put on (((antidepressants)))? I've been to therapy. It didn't help.

Why would I hurt other people? Especially cops, what the hell did they do wrong?

>Why would you bump this shitty bait thread?
i didn't bump but thanks for projecting faggot

great

All of the problems you have are fixable and since you're probably in your thirties you have all the time in the world to do so, get to work on fixing your life, it will give you something to do other than feel bad

Call a help line OP. Seek assistance and improve your situation (college, girls, a decent job are all possible if you can plan and make sacrifices).

If you are not willing to do that, off yourself in private. No sense is traumatising other people because you want to go out with a faggot sparkle show.

>Why would I hurt other people?
that's an interesting question coming from a dude who wants to traumatize his group by suiciding mid-session

I don't know. I've watched people die but not violently like a suicide would be. Maybe I'd do it after the session and make it seem weird. Like put some freemason shit into the campaign and then kms a couple days later and make I look like they took me out to contain their secrets.

You can only die once, you should probably put more thought into this

I don't want to traumatize them I just was thinking I could use my death to enhance my campaign somehow. I know doing it in front of them would be fucked up but like I said I'm pretty sure most of them have seen people die before.

so are you hoping that your players will gain some sort of enjoyment from your death? because they won't
don't embarrass yourself, if you really wanna kill yourself do it in private

That's why I am asking here, maybe other Veeky Forums posters have ideas.

I did call them once after I tried to an hero a few years ago (looks like my failure to tie knots in boy scouts carried over). They tried to trace my call and shit I'm pretty sure, I'm lucky I managed to get out of that shit because that would have ruined my life.

Fuck off OP. Don't make your death more 'extravagant' than your life. What a dumb way to think. Where did you get this idea from?

Go do something, run away and adventure irl, force yourself to get an education, create a new game. or art.

This suicide for show shit is retarded. I am triggered and literally shaking right now.

find and attempt to fight a grizzly bear

What if I kill myself in private but find a way to make it symbolic of the campaign somehow? Like the Lich ends his own life out of guilt then I kill myself the next week? Then leave behind his writings of how empty his life was. I rather sympathise with the Lich character, he became undead to try to reclaim his earlier life and as he lost people he became more hateful and bitter until turning to true evil.

Personally I wouldn't tie my suicide into your campaign

>What if I kill myself in private but find a way to make it symbolic of the campaign somehow?
you're going to get one of two reactions
1) your players will think you were just a creepy escapist self inserting into your campaign
2) your players will feel bad for a brief moment that they didn't see the warning signs of your suicide in the campaign and then immediately forget about you
i don't know why you would want either of those

your*

>I managed to get out of that shit because that would have ruined my life

Jesus you are delusional. You did not want someone to help you so you can off yourself to boost your sub-par campaign.

I do not know if this is troll or no.

How would they have made your life worse? Aren't you already considering killing yourself

>has money

since youre gonna end it anyway you might as well buy me things

Don't be a drama whore in life and death. Kill yourself in a way that doesn't implicate those around you, please.

Go to a fucking psychiatrist

Quality roleplaying, OP

I have seen one in the wild. I do not ever want to fight one. I will die and it will take a long time and it will hurt the entire time I am dying.

you know it could be just as dramatic if you hung yourself in the toilet but before that you set on fire something too. So when people go in to see what's taking so long they see your flaming corpse hanging from the ceiling

Why? I have nothing else except some shitty writing that wouldn't fit.

Look up Baker Act. Suicide hotlines don't help anyone.

What do you want user?

And burn some ones house down? I kno2 this is a shitty thing to do to friends and family, destroying property will only make it worse on them.

yeah but people will think you killed yourself because of the game, which will hurt _our_ PR. Except if you would be so kind to leave a suicide note blaming on the furries or the SJWs or the SJW furries. That would be really cool and we would be thankful

it's not that easy to burn down a house. Just saying.

Honestly I can't say which is the rudest, killing yourself at someone else's place or killing yourself when you have guests over
Either way, you don't seem like a very well-behaved young man and if you want to kill yourself, you should do it in private and respect other people's right not to watch you die.
Christ, how self-centered can one man be ?

Suicide is the cowards way out.

hey, you say he is selfish but actually if the others see him die that's at least a few days vacation time and you can cash in the empathy too if you pretend to be friends

did you just triple-bracket antidepressants? Since when can medication be jewish?

This. Blame the SJWs for your suicide, and you'll die a hero.

OP, do this. When you kill yourself, say that the SJWs and diversity have literally raped you so much, you're killing yourself because you've been triggered by them.

Then you'll do more good in death than you ever did in life.

Alternatively, go kill Zoe Quinn or Anita, and you'll be enshrined in the Halls of Honor. I'm not joking.

That would be amazing. LIVE FOR NOTHING OR DIE FOR SOMETHING, OP!

I still think he should attempt to fight a large animal with his barehands

he said suicide, not assisted suicide

Polar bears are some tough motherfuckers, I'd go for a polar bear if I HAD to suicide by large predatory animal. "Death from dueling a massive bear to the death in single combat" would sound pretty great in an obituary.

In all seriousness, OP, if this isn't some bait with too much effort put into it please seek help. Life is worth living, contrary to popular belief.

Seriously man, get help. I don't know if you're a troll or not, but if there's the slightest chance this is a legit post, you need to get someone to help you out. It's not worth it mate.

Monster Perfect Edition volumes 5-9

>implying anyone gives a fuck
Dude I passed being a coward a long time ago.

It's meant to make money by making you dependent on them. Look up suicide rates to people on antidepressants. Yes obviously a biasing favor there but you'd think there's be fewer of them if the drugs were working.

What is that a board game?

Getting help does nothing. It's a way to dismiss the entire thing, and honestly who can blame them? They arent suicidal why the fuck should it be their problem? There is nothing a therapist can say to me that I can't say to myself, and probably already have. All the drugs will do is keep me docile. Might as well just die then.

>It's meant to make money by making you dependent on them
user, you give way too much credit for big pharma. I work in a company that writes programs for them and tech supports them also.
I've talked with various pharma employees, from the bottom crate pushers to the leaders of whole factories. Those guys can't even manage to organize one workday without a fuckup. They can't even write a coherent email. For fucks sake they can barely even speak human language most of the time.
If you want to call them out on anything do it for incompetence

How do you feel about death by large animal?

>"I'm sad"
>"ok this pill will make you happy"
>"cool! Guess I'll take it every day for the rest of my life"
Then they kill themselves anyway cause guess what a drug can't make you happy.
I believe you, though.

I watched that video of the bear mauling a Russian dude. Now I don't even want to go in the woods without an FAL. Thank God there's no bears near me.

nope, manga

I would assume the reason why suicides are higher for those on antidepressants is because anyone on antidepressants already has depression, the real question is if the suicide rates are lower than the average for people with depression

Sometimes it's a clinical thing. A chemical imbalance, some disorder. There are some people who are just done with life, but if you don't have a biological problem the pills won't do anything. You should at least try.

>"ok this pill will make you happy"
no such pill exists. If there would be one then half of the Earth's population would be eating that 24/7 nonstop.
The marketing guys on the other hand are really good with their lies if you actually want to believe them without second guessing

Do a flip faggot.

Rather
>this pill will make you happy in your specific circumstance
Shit ain't Brave New World.

Not to pry but why specifically do you want to kill yourself other than having a shitty job and never having had a gf?

I mean, I already knew you were delusional, but wow.

How much is it?

>spend 300 bucks a month for a slightly lower chance of killing yourself
I think I'll just die, thanks. Tying some one up and putting them into a mental hospital also works to prevent suicide by the way, doesn't mean it improves anyones life. That's what almost happened to me when I called the hotline. That's why it pisses me off so much when I see it avertised everywhere. Like it's a giant sting operation.

I doubt I have real depression. I think I am just done with life. Again there's not really anything wrong with my life yet I still want to die. And I wanted to make my RPG campaign go out with a bang so to speak, but I guess maybe I'll just end it the best I can then kill myself.

actually it's more like
>this pill will PROBABLY kicks your chemicals into the right direction. Hopefully. We have no idea about the how much though so you have to get back for checkups to figure out if this is good for you or you need less/more or some other thing too or a totally different thing. We will do this for a year or two and let's hope your inner chems won't do any more fuckups on their own, let alone because of the meds

around $16.5 per volume

It's almost as if emotions are hard to quantify.

OP. Have you ever tried cynicism? I mean honest to god cynicism? Being a cynical asshole. A someone who is at least 400 years old in terms of cynicism and by default a lowkey asshole but in any moment can switch into a colossal faggot of an asshole?

I mean it's worked for me.

nah, that can't be the case. You can't sell that.

Fuck off and kill yourselves redditards

Chemicals are, though.
>more of X is known to cause Y so... eat this pill that should lower your X levels

Strait up gun. Buy a gun. Preferably a small one, something you can hide. Wait for a "I'd rather die moment", and when the gm calls for a dice roll. Just look him in the eyes and say. "Nah, I think I'm going to take 20" and in one clear sweep, right into your temple.

Why do you care about money if you're going to kill yourself?

I'm just sick of existing.
The very feeling of it.
Sounds edgy but it's true.
Only time ive ever prayed to god was to fall asleep and not wake up
It's be the perfect death

>oh dear someone's concerned that this might not be bait better say they're from reddit guise

because killing yourself is free, not killing yourself and becoming dependant on insufficient medication the rest of your life, will lower your standard of living. meaning not only are you on crazy pills now, but you're also worse off financially, and don't even try to say money doesn't by happiness, you try being happy living on rice and beans out of a shed.

This but unironically

I think OP is the GM. Hey OP, do you think any of your players go to Veeky Forums?

I already am. Hate eveyone and everything. I hate Jews black whites women families, i hate every state in America.

That's pretty hilarious.

Cause I'm a penny pinching faggot. Also figure ill spend it on a hooker before I go. Who cares if her pimp stabs me, oh man I ruins my auicide. The rest of the money is for my family.

Like it's painful or just boring? any idea why you don't enjoy existing anymore?

you know, back in my day Veeky Forums was about helping others.
Op wanted help on how to commit suicide.
Saying to him that he shouldn't commit suicide is like the opposite of help.

Oh then a simple reversal. Set up a quest that boils down to a hostage situation. Players get the hostage, hostage taker can't deal with the consequences of his actions, and takes the easy way out. Bonus points because the gm killing himself coincides perfectly with the natural end of the session.

Look here you ignorant little shit fuck, Antidepressants can cause higher suicide rates because there is an awful thing that depression causes called starting to feel again. When you're numb, and then the pain comes back before you've hit the low notes of your brain getting back to semi normal, there is an increased chance of you killing yourself. Everyone who has studied this shit knows about this and in fact has guidelines and specific things they do and warnings for patients who take anti depressants. Your supposed to tell your fuckign doctor if shit like that creeps up but some highly emotional and volatile personality types tend to say fuck it and then kill themselves instead of doing the appropriate thing.

If I didn't think you were trolling for (You)s, id tell you go kill yourself somewhere far away in a secluded area far from human habitation and at least do something good with your life for once. But since you're just an ignorant stupid troll being a little shit on the internet for lulz, go fuck off.

None of them. None of them know I'm suicidal either. They look at Veeky Forums greentexts on Tumblr but they refuse to go on this site far as I know.

>having basic human empathy
>must be reddit, haha see how edgy i am guys
There's a time and a place, user, even if OP happens to be an elaborate troll.

There are a few of us trying to give him a rad death by fighting a bear

>There's a time and a place
The place is reddit

>I already am. Hate eveyone and everything. I hate Jews black whites women families, i hate every state in America.
No no no. I mean yes, hate is important but that's not cynicism. Hate is a motivation. Cynicism is the safety rope.

Killing yourself is probably a bad idea. Especially during a session.

The thing is, most people have afwully inflated senses of self-worth and entitlement. You're not a CEO running a marathon every week for fun who is also an olympic athlete? Well, what makes you think you should have something special in life?

Live your life, that's it. Many people do, it's not hard. It's only our media that has fed our people that they have to have a perfect life with the perfect wife that they think they're somehow not up the snuff.

Protip: people have done it through the ages; this is why statistically about 40% of husbands are the fathers of their 'own' children, but the world still went on. And has continued to go on to this day.

Yeah so I'll end up killing myself anyway, except I'll feel even worse before I die. Great pitch. Youre not wrong, but any pull that fucks with your head, I don't want it. It won't fix anything.

You could always try it and then kill yourself if it doesn't work

Id lose. Being killed by a bear is unimaginably painful.

I do have a low opinion of nearly everyone, the hate is the only thing that makes me feel alive. I spent half an hour at work thinking hateful thoughts about my co-worker for no reason.

could you dump your world-building notes before you off yourself

This guy's got the idea.

Have you considered joining an Alt-right group? Their hate is pretty much all that gives them purpose too. Maybe get a cute Natzi GF.

I could try eating more vegetables too. And kill myself if that doesn't work. Mainlining cortisol or serotonin or whatever the fuck it is, doesn't solve anything. I'd rather soak myself in gas and kill myself in a well- cleared dirt patch in the woods and leave a will making it illegal for them to have a funeral and instead spend my money on a vacation or some shit. And maybe some new gamingbooks for my friends to find a new gamemaster.

>Id lose.
Well that is the point of that death. Suicide by bear doesn't work if you win, that just gives you medical bills.

Nah man, then you bleed out in the forest searching for another opponent.
That bear wasn't strong enough.

Oh look, one of those fags who thinks that all of Veeky Forums is /b/.

Or more recently, one of those fags who thinks that all of Veeky Forums is /pol/.

Edgy newfag fucks either way.

cynicism isn't about having low opinions of others. It's about thinking that noone will ever do anything for love, peace, and all the other bullshits. You can use that as a base and then observe others what do they do and how they are little shits or just really good at lying or manipulative bastards etc.
Anyway if they do this to you, you won't be surprised.
Hate is there to motivate you. The other guy is a fuckwit? Well better show him how much of a shit nodule he is. that's the fuel you have to burn to achieve things.

OP please you CANNOT go out on a low note for your campaign. Make the best fucking adventure that your players have ever seen. If it isn't life changing for each of them, then you can't end the campaign yet! Anyways, finish the campaign on a high note that everyone is completely satisfied with THEN kill yourself that night after everyone is gone. They'll remember the life changing time they spent with you always, and they'll probably look back on it fondly. If die mid game, you will ruin tabletop games for them forever. Do it for your party man!