Grand Alliance Destruction
>mega.nz/#!l2gXDCBR!zRhlaZgiSxjf4MtcgktFUxI8DUTEnSIsjrE3suMCusM

Other urls found in this thread:

repl.it/Lfm3/2
g1138.tumblr.com/
cubicle7.co.uk/warhammer-age-of-sigmar-roleplaying-game-announced/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I miss Greenmarine sometimes.

Where do Ironjawz get their armour from?

WAAAGH!mart

3rd for skaven are scum

they beat on hunks of metal pooped out by their armor-eating boar steeds

Soon

>Ironjaw Brutes of the Dethfist Warclan invaded the Daemon Pits of Gorrmurg, rampaging among its Soul Grinder pens. Tearing iron from the war machines, the orruks hammered the daemon metal into armour. Even though the living iron continually tried to crush them, the Brutes took great pride in their new armour, as it just proved how 'super killy’ they must be
It's easy. Find some shit-heads, beat them to death and take their killy metal shit

Real boyz get da flashiest bitz off locally soorsed stormgitz

Furnace Kings soon

>Yfw Chaos Dorfs get plastic AoS models before Aelves

Wait. Isn't he still alive and around? Only doing commissions 'cause you need money to live?

repl.it/Lfm3/2

I have automated the Free City Generator!
Coding enthusiasts please no bully.

>repl.it/Lfm3/2
How the fuck do I do this

g1138.tumblr.com/

Just hit the run button.

Nice digital magic user. Shame it's not showing the rolls but I'm still amazed

Name: FORGEFYRD
Realm: Chamon
Size: Watchpost
Inhabitants: Seraphon and Duardin.
Distinguishing Features: A location of general novelty, known for its arcane forge, surrounding magical barrier and massive mausoleum.

Well that's fucking neat

The digits speak the truth

Dwarves and lizards is a novelty in and of itself
So what, a toad set up a barrier in some spot, and then some dwarves moved in and the toad was like "This is fine" and now there are dorfs and lizards living together?

>Chaos Dorfs
When will they be in TW WH?

Name: PHOENIXFASTNESS
Realm: Chamon
Size: Hamlet
Inhabitants: Seraphon.
Distinguishing Features: A location of general novelty, known for its mineral deposits and Stormcast Eternal stormkeep.

What did you scaly fucks do to the Stormcast?

when the third comes out and we get The ogre kingdoms and whoever else is around that area of the world
Or they'll expand the map in TWH2 to fit that area in.
I hope we get Kislev

They're house sitting

I have two questions about Ogres in AoS setting
- Are there any indications that female ogres exist? I'm not into WHFB lore either so I don't know if there were any females before big bang. Inb4 the maneater model with wig
- Did the Great Maw survive the destruction of the old world? I see that BCR are still carrying the Great Maw's icons but now they are worshipping Gorkamorka. Gutbusters and Maneaters don't seem to be really interested in such faggy activities as worshipping anyone tho

1. Yes, one had a huge rolling-pin. pic related
2. Not sure, but those models were rehased from WHFB so that's why they had the icons.
I think there is still a spell referencing the maw somewhere.

How's that perfect? It's all blotchy

1. Yes, but like in WHFB they're noncombatants for the most part.
2. The maw has likely been absorbed into being an aspect of Gorkamorka. Gutbusters worship the aspect of him that's "The beast that devours the world" and beastclaw worship him as the great hunter

Noice.

Given how Norsca is in before Elves besides WElves & shit, I'm betting that there'd be other original armies. One guy on the Total War general posts images of Kushan from Berserk, commenting that Ind or Araby is coming.

>More like Time To Fap Edition

alright boiz.

Ventured into this hobby with a box of skeleton warriors. Then made a necromancer after seeing the synergy with their unique spell.
I know I need to make another unit of 10 skeletons but I'm honestly starting to feel like horde style armies arent for me.
So im going to do one of the following...

Buy a nighthaunt allies box, much lower unit count and I can just shove it in with my other death stuff anyway.

OR

Build 10 more skeletons and then bring in some Morghast Archai to add some spice to the list.

What do you people recommend?

I say build your skeletons to their max 40 strong, and invest in them running Spears/Shield.Use them as a Tar Pit and Objective holder.

Kislev is money lying in the ground. There's already a shitload of kislev centric mods on the workshop, and they had to tell people that norsca WASN'T Kislev DLC on twitter

2l8m8, I already built my first 10 with swords because I liked the look of them despite knowing spears are superior. And also because my friend who is learning the game with me is playing sylvaneth, dryads have a 2 inch range so I picked a 1 inch range to help demonstrate differences and advantages.

Buy these skeles.
Vote with your wallet

Well, you could run them as a Token Battle Line and Roadblocks. Ten man squads run well with sword and board.

>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Amazing my man.

Name: SILVERVALE
Realm: Shyish
Size: Town
Inhabitants: Duardin, Stormcast Eternals and Humans.
Distinguishing Features: A location of legend, known for its sealed and terrible vault and notorious thieves guild.

Sounds like a dope setup to me.

Legendary heist from under the Stromcasts' nose!

Get on my level livingfags

reckon I'll do that.

What would you recommend I build after that, the nighthaunt allies box or some morghast archai?

How many points you runnin'?
500?
1000?
1500?
etc.

Or maybe the lizards came to save the dwarves and set up a barrier to protect them?

This is a lot cooler than I thought

>Dwarf Sees Ur Gold on Toadie
>"Aye, ya fag, give us yer Ur Gold."
>Thus begins the Gold War of FORGEFYRD.

their lore is explained, every lizardman died on the old world because only the slaan were allowed in the pyramids, all the current seraphon are the slaan's memories given form

not sure, am just building an army alongside my friend, who is building sylvaneth.
We're both aiming to get to 500 as quickly as possible tho, then probably just expanding from there.

Neither of us take it seriously in a competitive sense, more just beers n pretzels.

At 500pts I can't say the necromancer is the most useful. I don't see him really summoning or buffing any substantial units, as all you'll have at that point range is two road blocks. If it's determined by current models though, I'd say run...
Necromancer 110pts
10x Skeleton Warriors Sword and Board 80pts
10x Skeleton Warriors Sword and Board 80pts
2x Morghast 220pts
490 Total

>Aelves, Humans and Duardin.
>Distinguishing Features: A location of legend, known for its legendary library, underground Darkling Coven cult, populace being plagued by dreams and mineral deposits.

>plagued by dreams and mineral deposits
>plagued by mineral deposits

>The dreams I could deal with. Waking up screaming, haunted by the ethereal terror that plagued me every night. That was nothing compared to the one true menace of Skullsword.
>Whispers throughout the Librarium of Myth told of the true danger in this city. The Coven of Aelves, too, knew of this blight upon our people, but could do nothing about it. It wasn't the undead, nor the daemons of Chaos. No, it was something far more sinister than all that.
>The town bells keened, bringing the city's activity to a halt. Mid-gulp, I dropped the goblet of water to the floor, only now realizing too late what I had done.
>Fluoride, in the blessed waters of life. A mineral - that damned root of all evil.
>I ran to the city gates, knowing my end was near. The guards tried to stop me, but upon seeing the fear in my eyes, they knew what had happened.
>They opened the gates to let me leave the city and meet a swift end, rather than suffer for a lifetime, plagued by minerals to a slow and painful death.

Oops, forgot:
Name: Skullsword
Realm: Shyish

This really makes me want to play a roleplaying game set in AOS

>cubicle7.co.uk/warhammer-age-of-sigmar-roleplaying-game-announced/

Soon.

there's a savage worlds homebrew

I wonder who will be on the cover art?
Hmmm who would it be...

3/10

Needs to say 'thousands of' at least thousands of more times.

Am I a dick for running a gunline army

When GW will copy best elves?

Unequivocally yes. But it's probably not too bad. Whay do you play?

define your gunline

I really do like these guys, I know there's a big hate for WOW in the community but I grew up playing the RTSes and honestly it's what pulled me into Warhammer. I mean, look at my Khorne Bloodbound

So uh, what's the fluff reason for the green skin?

(yes I'm still shit with my camera)

They're just orcs. Group doesn't care about lore accuracy, they're my dudes, I paid for them.

LOVE THE COLOURS

anyone convert their rat ogors to have guns? I'm looking for inspiration

>I know there's a big hate for WOW in the community
Nah it's just salty grognards, we all here agree that WoW design are superior

Anyone got one for Brayherds?

>I'm looking for inspiration
Stormfiends

60 handgunners and 2 cannons buffed by a general behind a bubblewrap of 40 swordsmen

Name: IRONREDOUBT
Realm: Aqshy
Size: Town
Inhabitants: Sylvaneth and Duardin.
Distinguishing Features: A location of renown, known for its Disposessed masons, notorious thieves guild and relic from the World That Was

they're too big to be rat ogors, and I rather run those as stormfiends, I've got a bunch of IoB ogors and I want to gun them up, another user just headcannons "throwing warpstone" which is cute

Khorne is an equal opportunity employer

How do I make my whites not look blotchy?
They look completely ok as long as I'm applying Celestra Grey, but they get blotchy when I apply Ulthuan Grey. Did I thin the Ulthuan Grey too much? It feels like I end up applying big watery drops of it and I can't spread it evenly.

Does your paint have the consistency of milk when you thin it? Because that's the amount of water to paint ratio you want when thinning paint.

Then it probably was a tad too watery, but not that much. Maybe I'm just retarded and can't spread it nicely. Or I start painting with too much paint on the brush

How many layers did you do?

Base with Celestra Grey, 2 passes to cover all the black at the bottom. Then a layer of Ulthuan, 2 passes here too, thinking about going for a third one since I can still see some Celestra Grey and the color seems uneven

Yeah, sometimes it'll take more than 2 if it's super thin. Honestly I barely even thin it if at all and it comes out fine, no brush marks at all

Appreciate it lads, I wanted to make wolf riders out of Fenrisian wolves, but it's dead in the water atm

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Multiple thin coats you goatfucker.

I had fun with this the last time someone did it, so let's do it again

>write a name of an item, person, location, etc that would sound like it fits into the world of AoS
>Another user will then write a short description of it based of only the name

I'll start
>Ishlav's Shield

start with celestra grey, layer up ulthuan grey

that's the secret to white

I'm and I decided to make bongs

just need to add some straps and details with greenstuff

I don't normally like WoW inspired minis, But props where it's due, yours look awesome.

Guys I'm really really worried about shadespire.

I am excited for it but with how there's been a focus on customizing your deck I'm worried of 1 major thing...

Booster packs. 1 pack is 5 quid with 6 random cards in it. 1 card is a guaranteed unit/character card from the aos range while the rest are ploys/equipment with 2 of those guaranteed neutrals.

But that's what I did

>skullopolis

coats look too thick, thin more

buy the boosters goyim

I'm gonna be getting Mantic skeletons instead.

then you'll never get new GW death faction and you'll be stuck playing kings of war alone

>implications

>impling nations

new destruction faction comfirmed

They actually said it was going to be focused on survivors of the Age of Chaos a la fallout. Could change, of course.

>then you'll never get new GW death faction
But I can buy Mantic skelies and nice greenskins warband

blightkings deal d6 hits instead of 1 if they roll a '6 or higher' to hit-- i run general chaos allegiance, so what chaos units can i snag to give my blightkings + to hit?

I guess you can pick a chaos war shrine