Can we please ban this image from this board?

can we please ban this image from this board?

+ discord links

I agree. its a fucking joke. i imagine we still would be mooning like crazy if it werent for retards posting this shit everywhere and making it a self-fulfilling prophecy...

LOL DURRR I SAW ON DUH 4CAN THAN ITS A BULL TWAP SO IM NOT GUNNA POOT MY MONIEZ OINIM SO SMART LUUK AT MY MAJUK GRAPHJ.

*no new investors come to market. demand stagnates. price drops.*

congrats.. you just memed your own downfall into existence, faggots

You honestly think BTC is worth 20k? Crypto is just beginning to take off, but BTC is a fucking ridiculous bubble prime for a pop

>NOT GUNNA POOT MY MONIEZ OINIM SO SMART LUUK AT MY

Agreed.
BRITISH PROPAGANDA

>bitcoin is falling because of a meme on a shitty board on a phillipino clam diving website and not because it is clearly in a bubble
the delusion is real

this meme is literally everywhere and it's not delusion. you're talking about a market where people invest in ripple because they saw it on reddit and thought it could be 20000 per coin

Anyone who posts contain "tulips" should be permanently banned.

why wouldn't it be worth 20k
is 2k a better price
or 1$?
you fudding idiots are retarde, your only motive is to shitpost and you probably bought at 20k too

can you answer this

>why wouldn't it be worth 20k
Because it basically doesn't work. 10 - 20 % fees and 1 - x hr transactions. Centralization. Miner wars. Shitty devs.

>is 2k a better price
Obviously?

>or 1$?
Too low considering its brand recognition, but that's about what it honestly deserves

bitcoin is a store of value.. the marketcap of gold is 8 trillion dollars.

Let's assume bitcoin took even half that. 4 trillion dollar bitcoin marketcap / 21 million total supply = per bitcoin price of $200,000

it's only 10-20% if you're sending small amounts...

how much does it cost to move a truckload of gold across the world, faggot?

>sToRE oF VaLUe
It's not a store of value, it goes up and down like a retard on a rollercoaster. You put money into it, you're not gonna get out even closely the same amount, instead you get a completely random amount (0 or a million). Nice store.

Except gold works better than bitcoin under many aspects

gold's value is dynamic too you fucking plebian. go look at the value of gold 10 years ago vs today.

god you people literally have no idea how financial systems work whatsoever.

first day investing holy fuck.

Bitcoin will stay ~13-16k for a month or 2 then start climbing again. Alts will soar until then. Bitcoin will reach ~$60k in the summer then suffer a 30% correction. It will reach $100k be EoY 18. Crypto mcap will grow to many trillions.

And yet it's remotely stable and has inherent use. Neither is true for BTC. You're gambling away your money and it might go to 0 at any time, unlike gold.

Not to say gold isn't a shitty investment as well. It ONLY somewhat stores value, but mostly loses a bit

but I like to laugh at retards

>a shiny rock has inherent use vs a proven online payment system
we've reached new levels of retardation

No, and if you keep repeating that to yourself it won't make it true either. BTC is not worth more than 100 usd

dude think at what you're saying for about 5 minutes. just try to think logically.

if you were to have any tangible way of mapping the value of gold over time at the time of it's inception, what do you think it would look like?

probably EXACTLY LIKE BITCOIN.

if you were to map the value of gold through, oh i dont know, THE FUCKING GOLD RUSH. What do you think it would look like? Do you think the value of gold remained stable during that time? If you're answer is yes, you're wrong.

Just think rationally about this. Imagine if when gold was taking off people said "well dont use that because coconuts have a more stable value". Our society would be fucking nowhere. We'd have stone wheels on our cars.

Some of us are willing to put money on what we can clearly see as the future. Sorry you're a fucking brainlet.

It's used in tech and in jewels. That alone makes its price more grounded in reality than BTC. If somebody buys it they expect steady price. If somebody buys BTC they expect a lambo. When people realize they're not getting lambos BTC might crash

>gold doesn't have a use

bitcoin and blockchain technology is literally the future of all computing. distributed ledgers will change the world...... next please.

There are cryptos that store value just as fine as BTC but take literal seconds to transfer and are practically feeless. Tell me, why should BTC be the "digital gold"?

agreed, bitcoin is the OG but the tech is awful

>can we please ban an opinion I don't like?
Unironically kill yourself

blockchain is, BTC is a harmful relic

Its used in jewelry because its a store of vaulue you fucking retard, you could use a paper wallet and put in on a chain and it would have the exact same purpose holy shit.

>a proven online payment system
you're not allowed to call it that anymore

>Its used in jewelry because its a store of vaulue

If it isnt then why wouldnt you just use an alloy that isnt incredibly rare and a store of value?

>store of value..
First it was a currency, now because of high fees and shit transfer time it's a store of value, when they release (probably never) lightning network, it will be a currency again... yes, it does makes sense a lot, what will btc become after? maybe it could become a relic, or just another fiatcoin after the banks and the gov control it through centralization, or IDk, it could be whatever we want!

Why do British people try so hard to speak english?
I mean it's their language and all but they don't have to try that hard. They make their voices lofty and twist their mouths when speaking english.

This
Deluded Bitcoiners
Muh Bitcoin is going to be 1 million
Seriously, did you think that people/investors whatever, were going to continue buying at 20k? Even buying these levels is retarded.

lol... you think im british? ive never heard that one before.

>congrats.. you just memed your own downfall into existence, faggots

that the plan you fucking retard.

thinking /biz moves any market, even doge

LOL EPIC SPONGEBOB MEME HAHA WOW SCREENCAPPED AND POSTED ON FB HAHA

but why would you want to ban the truth?

I don't know what it is with these recent FUD threads but they kind of make me FUD this time.

I've been trading for 2 months and I realized that these pointy charts dont actually matter much if at all

ban yourself you fucking anti free speech retard

Retard, that's the chart of EVERY single fucking investment in the history and you ask it to ban it from the Business and FInance board?

It's your fault if you bought at the peak and don't want to see how the economic world works.