next stop: $1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4lNGz-2TaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UG7zLhEWanc
discord.gg/WKbrbES
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STRAP IN BOYS BUY AND HODL

Why stop at 1$ im so confident in this

Anons do not be stupid, if you dont buy this you just hate money.

shit has everything
>ma crossing
>memeflag breakout
it could fly to $1 in the next 24h if it wants to lmao

shill me on this

im not sell until $2
many up ward movement in coin future

Next stop is $0.50. Which is a nice, psychological number that will trigger a massive death-spiral of bag-dumps, driving the price down to .35 as the new floor. A lot of Veeky Forums will lose their asses selling at a loss (to me, who will be buying it) then go bitch on Plebbit about how Veeky Forums is so unreliable and they just lost their rent money on a stupid gamble (because they didn't pull out their initial investment to play entirely with house chips.)

Then it will creep back up to $0.50 without triggering the ATH panic... until it reaches $0.75.

I TOLD YOU FAGS
NEXT STOP ANDROMEDA

Jokes on you fag, I got in at .13 .

Go ahead and dump your gold right into my lap.

Sold at 300
why are my hand so weak

>TA on low mcap shitcoins

well it worked, didnt it
faggot

I'm lost, isn't Veeky Forums supposed to shill DBC now?

26 cents right now :D

I missed it at .03 but I'm not fomoing in.

Too much risk in chinese shitcoins trading at over 6x ico.

Locking these puppies away until atleast $2. Join me or stay poor I really don't care.

Fuck it im taking my profit at 450 eth and put it into xlm

it might be the next moonshot in line but i am not buying a coin thats not even on cmc + i dont even know it's supply. even in crypto i have my rules.
also bnty isnt done yet as you can see

even if dbc is the best coin in the world that doesn't change the fundamentals on this one. and this has 30% the market cap of DBC at current moment.

upward potential is huge

lmao @ the dumb pajeets who bought in after the initial dump

DBC already 3x market cap of BNTY. The only people shilling it are ico holders.

Yeah, I was thinking this was turning out to be a PnD, but now seems to moving correctly, without any huge continuous pumps.

Bnty wasn’t on cmc at first either though

youtube.com/watch?v=J4lNGz-2TaQ

See you on the moon, /space cowboys/

I think DBC might end up higher, but BNTY is almost guaranteed 5x from here. DBC is a dice roll and will probably dip hard to be got much cheaper.

Haha fucking do it. Live stream your suicide tomorrow.

I'm screencapping this and reposting tomorrow.

>2

Me too user. Me too

Do you wanna reconsider ?

it was, shortly after it got listed on kucoin. thats where i bought in at around 400 sats

god dammit i saw bnty threads yesterday, all with broken english "moon moon, cry now or buy later" etc

is this pnd or legit, quick shill me

HERE WE GO BOYS
THE RIDE IS STARTING

what do you mean?
a coin which is dedicated on handing out bounties for certain tasks. they already opened a bounty on the etherdelta hacker, around 100k
kys

You wish
This coin's steadily rising. yessss

Why is Kuckcoin such a shit exchange. It's buggy as fuck, can't login half the time, can't input 2fa code half the time. Frustrating as fuck.

i have the same problems user.

click login.
then type in your 2fa.

then itll look like it didnt take it, just refresh and it shows you as logged in.

fucking pain in the ass site

and thus a new floor was made
gentlemen, it was an honor to shill this coin with you
to the moon /space cowboys/

When this hits alpha centauri, I'm going to buy the NIgger Whipper 5000 and flagellate all those who shilled against it.

Thinking about cutting 1/2 of my BNTY to buy some DBC. What are your thoughts on this?

lol no

There has been a concerted effort to FUD bnty and shill DBC ever since it hit the exchange.

For the noobs, DBC has been hovering around 4-6 cents all fucking morning while whales try to dump their bags.

DBC could moon, but its more of a gamble than BNTY. DBC can probably be picked up much cheaper in the next few weeks as it the current price its already about 5x higher mcap than BNTY.

Personally I am watching DBC and will buy in if it dips to ~50m. But it seems overpriced now.

it was listed just a few hours ago. id wait at least a daycycle from now on so you can be sure that everyone (chinks, amerilards etc) have dropped their ico bags

IT BEGINS

hilarious that there's people out there making fake fud images while im literally stacking paper to the ceiling.

haters never win

Might be the last change to get in this if anyone is still on the sidelines.

My Kucoin Ref code for anyone who wants one (profits for both of us): 1du7Q

To the moon!

I don't know but whenever I see this image I fucking crack up

The whole Veeky Forums is infested with pajeets is just a meme. When things are shilled hard by multiple people it's a sign to dyor

THIS IS MAJOR TOM TO GROUND CONTROL, I'M HEADING FOR THE $0,4

it' a sign to sell if you already dyor

Should have upped my mining fee. This wait is painful.

If that's the case then your signs suck, you could have doubled or tripled your money if you bought when the discreet shilling started

If we break 400 we're gonna see some shit

Sending BNTY to refs under me. Sign up at KuCoin with my code and I will bless you 50BNTY. Post address

1HaQx

Listen user they already have a working product in alpha, and a bounty out on the ether delta hacker as pointed out. It works, the website looks nice as fuck if you look at it with normie eyes, and it's only at 25 cents. You use it to hire people to do bug fixing or marketing (or catching hackers apparently) and the bounty system makes sure the "bounty hunter" gets paid. It's brilliant!

Can someone tell me how it knows the bounty has been completed?

thanks dude, the threads yesterday looked sketchy as fuck

.30 incoming. .1944 cracked!

Guess I should have listened

youtube.com/watch?v=UG7zLhEWanc

theme song

>1HaQx
done, what address do i post?

It probably requires some kinda communication between the bounty owner and the hunter. Some guy posted a tweet trying to reach out to etherdelta claiming to have possibly found the hacker. Kinda stupid that etherdelta doesn't have any way to contact their staff

This is still a 4-8x moon mission, its breaking out now.

Buckle up Buckaroos

BREAK THE FINAL .30 CENT WALLLLL

nah
this is the real theme song /space goyboys/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH WE'RE GOING

It's sketchy in the same bitcoin was sketchy when it reaches ATHs and your a normie who doesn't 'get it'

WoooooOOOoo

Bless me

This is your last chance Veeky Forums, once we break 400 there's no stopping

0xef515078fef027a3010f5788d42a376143115b1e

Even if you're lying, it didn't cost me anything.

You helped a pajeet

I bought in 2 days ago. This could reach 1 dollar quick. Heck, if it goes on binance there's no telling where this nigga will go, except somewhere near alpha Centauri. So buy in for a couple of ETH, sit back and watch them triple over a week or less

ITS DIPPING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ok I did it, when are you sending my my BNTY

Not on my screen.
Going for .1987 - make that .1989 now BTC
WOOHOO LET'S GET 'EM COWBOYS

it will be easy x5 coin from now

not on my watch

It will go to 0.50 -> dip to 0.30 -> buy more and then only moon guys

.30 CENTS CRACKED!!!

BROKE 2k SATS
WEAKHANDS BTFO'D

200 eth wall, BREAK IT

where's that fucking whale who was in the thread earlier today?

let's go boys!

all in since last night

also get some good calls here for free

discord.gg/WKbrbES

pajeet has arrived

Me too i think 3 to 4 is possible

I think he already ate the walls from yesterday, probably ran out of ammo.

It looks like this is quickly attracting a lot of whale activity

$2 here we come

how is this any different from a standard smart contract?

kys curry boy

$3-4 would make my entire 2018, but I'm won't be overhyped. I'm satisfied so far since I got in two days ago

Same user, it'd be a dream come true. I'm super bullish on this beautiful fucking coin. I'm also a dev, so from a professional perspective this interests me alot. Might become a sheriff depending on the payouts.

Mate I put a grand in. 3-4 bucks is fucking winnings for me as well..like 20K. CAMON BOYS

>This board is pumping low volume penny stocks and then dumping it on themselves.

I come to this board for thr chuckles.

this is actually a good channel faggot

>t born and raised in Chitown

discord.gg/WKbrbES

:]

It won't hit 2$

dont be greedy