Character art

hello Veeky Forums
i need character art with a girl and a boy looking at each other with love. or embracing with love. helps if they are in Armour and look like knights or warriors of a fantasy setting. Thank you

Not armoured, but I have one happy fantasy couple.

Last one at image limit, guess we're taking this one over.

I'm looking for ice/glass elementals or golems.

Here ye go.

look out he's going for the sword!

He's just always alert.

One has armor.

wink wink nudge nudge say no more.

This is probably not helpful.

w-what about girls and girls

B-b-but that's forbidden love!

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

This makes me think on how would a High Fantasy WW1 Steampunk setting work, they would fit right in there.

Maybe they found a way to magically power the armor and maybe some magical metal that's better than what we have and now nations go to war over said resources.

So you get knights of old fighting good ol trench warfare, and maybe some early on urban and tank warfare.

Gotchu fa'm

>i need character art with a girl and a boy looking at each other with love. or embracing with love.

You don't have to specifiy it being in a fantasy setting, user. Just the fact that genuine love can exist between men and women instead of a relationship being purely a "resources for sex" transaction to be terminated when convenient for the female party makes it a fantasy by default.

Remember men, only fools fall for bait. You're not a fool, are you?

Found the incel

In fairness, I would judge that user is not a virgin (which is a core part of being an incel), but was in a relationship which the woman broke off.

I don't disagree with your sentiment, just your terminology.

>pic related

Well, for one thing it wouldn't be JUST steampunk.
Part of what makes World War 1 fascinating from a technological standpoint is the insanely rapid technological advancements that it saw. So, a properly wacky tech WW1 setting would start the war as mostly steampunk, with the hints of dieselpunk on the horizon, and end the war mostly dieselpunk, with little bits of steampunk sensibilities still around.
It's also a WONDERFUL setting to really play up the under-utilized "-punk" half of the two. The sheer, bloody pointlessness of the whole war, millions and millions dead, for no real reason at all.

Amusingly enough, she looks to be subtly going reaching for her dagger.

Twinky elves who aren't Link plox.

diesel punk is a lot more proper for this look.

Gritty metal and cloth armor with fire arms that can take a bullet as well as dish one out.
Hard men, Hard guns, hard war

How the fuck is that a twink?

I think it's a step or two backwards trap or something.

What the fuck is twink?

What this guy said.

So, elffeminate?

>What the fuck is twink?
3dpd shota

is there such a thing as too much beefcake when you're drawing a just servant of christ

"You're out of uniform, soldier. Put your armor back on, for Christ's sake."
.... well, at least he hasn't been skipping Ab Day.

Ooh this is actually perfect for something-

Thanks, user.

Does thou even hoist?

I need more fighters, rogues, rangers, and cavaliers in full sets of armor that are not made primarily of metals. Leather, scales, wood, or bone, please.

A twink is basically a guy who, if they crossdressed, they'd be easily as hell mistaken for a girl, except they're not crossdressing.

A trap in male's clothing.

Or a girly guy

Effeminate characters are usually this

Any /nontraditional necromancers/?

Guys who like utilizing the powers of the bone zone but ditch the whole skull armor/evil black robe/edgelord look

Missing a few pieces of armor, there.

Necrodoc

Druid necromancer.

Loli tiefling necromancer.

Dark and edgy, but short.

answers to the name Skal'dar,
Likes: plots, dominion of dwarf kind, the color black, fine things in life

Looking for a Dwarf Merchant for an upcoming game, preferably middle eastern/african inspired

Basically something like the guy I posted but short

I cast Minimum Effort

top kek literally perfect

Audibly kekked
At least I have a backup if no one else comes up with anything, thanks man

Although I did mess up when "reattaching" the feet to the compressed body. But that can be easily fixed by anybody with Paint.

It is Minimum Effort after all.

In furtherance of this theme, and because I've been reading Beren & Luthien, does anybody have artwork of the two meeting or otherwise doing stuff?

There is something goig on; I just finished reading a chapter of it. No, I don't have art

Got something similar...

>tfw the love of your life will never dance for you amidst white flowers in a forest glade one sunny day
It hurts.

I would love to see some Oath of the Ancients style paladins.

I don't suppose any art exists of a Lamia wielding a Lewis gun? Preferably a Lamia with a rattle on the end of their tail.
A Belgian rattlesnake wielding a Belgian Rattlesnake, if you will.

Hope springs eternal.

going to be (very sporadically) posting random stuff from my own collection

Alright tg. I have a problem.

First off I’m playing dnd. Ba dum tsh.

With that out of the way, a fifth edition wild magic sorcerer.

Anyone familiar with that sub-class may expect what’s coming next.

I need a fiery headed 13 year old noble lass as a new character portrait because I was youthened by 9 years.

So instead of politicking my way through the upper echelons of what passes for Sword Coast nobility I’ll be seen as a ward of my companions, or I’ll just say I was subject to a magical mishap and start throwing motherfuckers out windows with telekinesis until they treat me like the disenfranchised noble I am. (Note: I do not throw people out windows unless they are at least henchmen tier)

The game is next Saturday. Hoping to be able to reintroduce my magical... little... girl.

Oh ffs, it was the chart, the chart I tell you!

user, keep in mind that Luthien is the one component of Tolkien's works that was directly based on an aspect of his life. Namely, she was based on his wife Edith.
There's hope for you yet.

Looking for a Tiefling caster, preferably looking like she would belong in a cottage deep innawoods.

Just a nobleman and his portrait. Nothing too suspicious about that.

Great. A kid. With everything going on I thought she'd be a real babe. Instead it's some wide-eyed, flat-chested little kid.

this is the closest thing i really have to that

Of course. You can't trust elves, and only a fool would let their guard down around one. Who would know that better than the knife-eared snakes themselves?

update, the armor tan is real

is this even proper thread etiquette?

Fellas, I am trying to find an officer looking character, preferably some kind of mage like this guy here. Except he looks a little too douchey.

if anyone has some drow guys i'd appreciate it, i see a lot of female art but not as many males.

I'd skip the "yokote" lines by the tip, on a sword like that it suggests a preposterously thick blade.

it's just how I wanted to draw it desu

Young adventurer's, not even in their 20's yet plox.

We're doing a "idiot kids decide they can totes into adventuring" campaign rn and need some ref's for it

Any race so long as they fit the young criteria

>Got problems at home? It works on the Irish!

Are you writing a lost dorf poster?