Drawthread - Deeter the Deleter edition

Didn't see a new drawthread, so here we go.

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous thread → →

Other urls found in this thread:

dnd-5e-homebrew.tumblr.com/post/147511084106/mantids-race-by-doctorglorious.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Red Knight paladin. He wears red armor to like the bottom right pic and used to have a similar face a but ate a fireball and gained horrific scarring similar to the Hound. There's also a piece of black metal that seemed to have melted into the top of skull similar to venom snake. He wears a necklace that has a red knight chest piece.

For the picture I was hoping that he's just sitting down in a chair exhausted saying "Get the fuck of my house

I'd like to request my Mutants and Masterminds heroine, Deadeye. I've included everything necessary in the reference, except for the fact that I'd like her to have a blindfold with her symbol on it, long, flowing hair and no cape (the hair takes the place of her cape, much to Edna Mode's despair I'm sure). The rest of the costume pattern and design is completely up to you, with the sole caveat that I'd like her skin to be completely covered (and, of course, ideally skintight) except for her hair and the bottom of her face like mentioned in the reference.

For a little more information, her only power is her 'Deadeye' - specifically, she's blind in both eyes, and anyone who looks at the pale lavender orbs finds their life-force draining rapidly, leading them to slow down and eventually pass out, which is why she tends to cover them up whenever she's not fighting. She's a brawler/martial artist, since it's a lot easier to force eye contact when you're up close and personal, and a lot easier to avoid making eye contact with your teammates when they're behind you staring at your back, and her sense of hearing is advanced enough to let her get by without sight.

She tends towards recklessness and brashness, relying on her Deadeye to slow down (or take down) any enemy she can't manage on her own, and this tendency's migrated over into her speech - she uses exclamations a lot, and almost always has a cocky grin on her lips.

Thank you in advance!

Repost from last thread-

Requesting my revolutionary-era goblin girl holding a musket.

She wears a soldier's uniform like the one the goblin in the ref is wearing. The musket she holds is horrifically oversized- for reference, she's 3'5 (1m for metric) and a typical musket is 5' tall (1.5m) but she seems to hold and handle it with only mild issue. She's looking forward, not very confident, a little scared. She's got a lot of piercings, too- all in her massive ears, of course. Otherwise, she just looks like the goblin in the reference, pretty much.

Thanks to anyone who takes this up!

ANCHOR POST POSTING AN ANCHOR

>sounds like you fooking hate it desu

No I don't man, I'm happy you did it and I'm not seeing any problem with your delivery, there are all the details I wanted so why would I complain? If you want me to be picky I'd just say that the mark look more like a tatoo than an iron brand but it's just a detail

Migrating. So I want to give my party some better-personalized art for their PCs and I can't think of a better place than here. So here is one my group's characters.

Requesting a Lightfoot Halfling Lore Bard/Arcane Trickster Rogue.

So this guy is a "retired" gigolo who also loves pimping around and just recently bedded 4 women at once and now he is stuck with this immovable cocky grin. He also dresses the part as well so have fun with it!

>all these migrations from the last thread
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

is there some reason not to keep requests clear in the minds of the artists?

to keep the reference images where they can be found?

to be hopeful of getting a thing they desire?

My request was migrated two times and I still got a deliveryEven my olders request weren't fulfilled in the same thread I posted. Sometimes new artists join the thread so it's not useless to migrate your request if they were not fulfilled

This once adept as a repentia. Glasses/hair remains, traded robes for papers and a big sward.

Thought for the day: if you don't like things migrating from old threads, maybe you should stop fucking migrating from the old threads yourself.

Can I get two satyrs/fauns, both male (one with curled goat or sheep horns, the other with either straight antlers or deer antlers), both manning a machine gun nest? They're both wearing kilts. The one manning the machine gun has his armor, the one manning the belt is topless. Both wearing black barrets with a gold navigation compass star pin on it. Both look like they're in kind of a panic, like they're trying to stop a cavalry rush.

Design a character based around and using this hair cut.

posting again so the guy from last thread can find me(and me find him)

by the by. this guy is TALL if you're drawing him next to stuff.
like freakishly tall

more and more 19XX fantasy warfare makes me a happy man.

Requesting my writer/artist. They should have an expression of neutrality, curiosity, amusement, or (slightly malicious) happiness. If in a combat pose eldritch energy swirling about her or around her hands.

She should have fey tattoos around her left index and thumb and on her right middle, ring and pinky finger. I think a palette of blues, greens, browns would be nice but i'll leave it up to the artist.

Requesting an female drow/dark elfxmale half-elfxfemale human threesome couple pic.

The male half-elf is wearing the same outfit as the top left image, the female drow elf is wearing the same outfit as the top center image, and the female human girlfriend of the threeome relationship is wearing the outfit in the top right image.

And the most bottom image is what the male-elf and the female drow elf is doing, while the female human of the threesome relationship is just beside the male half-elf as she's also looking towards the female drow elf.

The male half-elf of the threesome relationship would should have the same face/facial looks as seen around the top most left image. But his beard is either just rugged or shorter and less bushier.

Oh and the female drow is taller than the male half-elf and female human, but the male half-elf's just slightly taller than the female human.

Requesting two landknecht inspired imperial guardsmen:

>landsknecht "uniforms" including ridiculous hats and codpieces
>the standart guardsman has a lasgun and a flak vest plus helmet
>the elite trooper wears carapace armor and wields an eviscerator
>main colors are blood red and dark green, secondary colors are ochre and cream, the flak armor is grey and the carapace black with a sheen

I leave the details to the artist. A sketch is all I need but a full color picture would be awesome.
Thanks for reading and have fun

I need art to fill out my modern fantasy military setting.
Take a mythical species.
Take a military role.
Mash 'em together.
The setting feel is more upbeat, more about the downtime between firefights than the firefights themselves, and helping out the natives, but a more sombre look might also work.
I'm perfectly happy with sketches or doodles.

Didn't get to thank you user for drawing this. thank so very much, its great and i love it.

Requesting an Afghan-inspired vampire or ghool inside or coming out of one of those mountain tunnel complexes.

ill direct ya to the character art thread too.
you never know whats out there already

I would like a Dalmatian version of a 40k Cyber Mastiff please! One that is still mostly dog, but with a good number of bionic parts grafted on to it; like a 40k typical bionic eye, a couple random cables, and metal teeth.

Could a drawfriend make this Witcher looking lady into a dude? With a a mowhawk?

That would be great!

continuing request for the Medusa wanna-be final boss for my campaign. She's a variety with Gorgon traits, meaning metal skin and boosted traits. Should have MTG-style tentacle hair, sleeveless fancy leather armour as befits a bandit queen, and wide grin. If possible, two slightly different versions-One with her holding a sword and pistol, and the other unarmed, but with the arms dark grey(or black, if the style supports it) and ending in wicked claws.

Requesting a drawing of a priest in chainmail, ending just above his elbows, with a longsword(primary weapon), silvered mace, and shield, his shield(kite, I know it's out of place for the greeks, but dungeon delving requires it) is embossed with the symbol of Athena(an owl, pose doesn't really matter). He has a socrates style beard(pic related, socrates), but he's 25 and has black hair, he has blue eyes, and a kind smile. He's tall, a little over 6', and of an average, build, without significant muscle tone or size. He has leather gloves that cover his forearms and hands to protect him from contact with dangerous creatures, such as ghouls, which he keeps near to hand at all times, due to the seeming frequency of such encounters, and he has a pet owl and a pegasus as his mount. If you choose to include the pegasus, it's silver coloured with a hint of gold near the forward edge of the wings and end of the mane.

Ideally I'd love for him to be studying from some text while in the company of the pegasus, perhaps one hand resting on its neck, but nearly any pose will work, I just want something to put to him.

Thank you very much if you choose to help me with this, I'd very much love a picture to go with this guy, I've been playing him for la year and a half, and he's really grown on me.

I was just joking around. Get it? Cuz its a jester Ha-haaaa! Terrible, sorry

Anyway I got lotsa other stuff to do atm so it may take a few days before I finish the request.

Retoaster

I'd like to request an antagonist of my party, a Skaven clan chieftain. Image attached.

This guy is tough, big and brutish, maybe a bit on the fat side, but obviously not weak. He wears a simple, heavy-looking breastplate. The skaven in the top left is a good general reference, save a few bits.

This guy is OLD for a pleb skaven, and it's starting to show in age marks and accumulated scars. His fur is a bit patchy and going grey around the muzzle, which may possibly be warty. One eye is missing, gouged out years ago by a dagger. His left arm is twisted - like that one reporter's, top right - and he tries (and fails) to conceal this by wearing a shoulder cape. One leg - his right - was broken and never healed right, so it's twisted inward.

He carries a large cane that could almost be a mace - the top, second image is a general idea of what I mean, but this thing is all metal, crowned with a rat's head, with a pointed piece of warpstone in its jaws. He leans heavily on this cane in lieu of putting weight on his bad leg; his fingers are studded with ostentatious rings. The tip of his tail is capped with a removable, large tail blade, something like the top third image.

Finally, he should be bearing his clan symbol somewhere on him, perhaps on his shoulder cape or scored into his armor: a skaven triangle with a stylized tail in the centre (bottom left).

Personality-wise, this guy is two parts savagery to one part decadent, prone to loud bombast and deadly threats. He's prone of beating underlings who displease him - sometimes to death - with his cane (which he always calls a mace). Generally he gives the impression of an old, ugly dog that is still mean enough to be dangerous in a fight. I imagine him conducting himself a lot like the Skeksis general from the Dark Crystal.

If a pose is desired...head high, less hunched than normal, trying to look menacing - as if he were an emperor posing for a painting.

Thanks for reading.

Requesting a pic of these three characters back when they were level 1. Can be just their mugshots or a full body pic, black and white is preferred, but if it can be done in a sepia old photograph tone, that'd be swell.

>tfw love irony and joke but I'm to much of an autist to recognise it when someone do the same
Don't worry, take your time, see you in a few days then

I'd be very appreciative of an old man's face (roughly Daud's) with this outfit, except no hood, wielding a glaive somewhat like this.

Request coloring or redraw of Trencherman. The accidental time travelled medieval super hero with super strength and a super appetite. Colours are red and yellow. Wears chain mail coif and shirt, kettle helm. Armed with fork and knife.

Requesting a man wearing the three piece as seen in picture 1 but with a brown tie (if you feel like color if not then don't worry about it!) it appears as if he has a human head and face but its constantly blurred out like in picture 2. Also he would be holding a brown suitcase like in picture 3. His name is Mr. Steiner if you wish to put his name in the picture. Thank you very much!

Older post:

48x96 pixel sprite image of classic Ragnaros please.

Requesting my Dawn Caste Solar Exalted.
He's a short, mean-spirited drunk and fights like one. Always looks like he's about to fall over yet he looks confident in some way.
"You can see anything" was meant to say "You can't see anything" in the request

I have a request for a work-in-progress campaign

Specifically an exoskeleton-equipped soldier of the retro-future. The soldier should have a drab green uniform with boots similar to the ones in the center, with an exoskeleton worn over it. Over the exoskeleton there should be a chest plate similar to the one shown in the center, with shoulders like the guy on the left. Finally, the armor itself should have web gear like the example on the bottom right.

The helmet should be similar to the model on the top-center of the image, with a folding, armored visor that can cover the helmet if needed, worn on the forehead. The fold-down plate should have a number of small cameras instead of a visor. There should be an armored collar that covers the neck of the armor, with an indentation on the right side to allow a cheek weld.

As far as general proportions and aesthetics go, it should resemble the armors on the top and bottom left as well as the middle right. The armor should also be composed on angles and flat plates instead of rounded surfaces, in a similar manner to modern tanks.

Finally, but not necessarily the armor should have an Austro-Hungarian patch somewhere, and carrying a rifle like the example shown on the bottom.

I hope it's not too much, and thanks in advance!

Whoops, posted it right before the thread died, so reposting this so OR can see it.

Also, here's a bit of a bonus, I started it as a warmup, and ended up finishing it.

Nice job with the idea for this, it was fun to design around.

Hi Drawfriends, I would like to request a combination of my favorite design weapons from BB, It has to be a Warpick but looking more like the right weapon handle, Its for a archfey pact so if you could reflavored to be more feywild it would be greatly appreciated,Thanks

WIP, said was being colored by the artist themself and have seen a cropped sampling of it colored.

Anchoring necromancer for drawfriend.

What can I say, the retrofuture is the best future

Reposting from last thread.

Hello, drawfriends.
I've come bearing a request for a drawing.
It's an elven pirate captain with a long burgundy coat and a rapier. He has an eyepatch on his right eye and his left eye is just a white featurless, pupil-free eye. Most info is on the picture.

Thanks in advance, the character featured in a one shot of mine, became a favorite and will definitely show up many times later.

migrating request for a big Orc girl for a Shadowrun game.

She is tall with an athletic build. Her skin is light green, eyes are yellow, hair is dyed red and shoulder length.

She wears an ushanka, a stripped tanktop (that is too small for her and thus clearly shows off her muscles), a fur lined jacket, military cargo pants and combat boots. Has a belt of ammo for her pistols around her waist, it is extra wide so as to accommodate two layers of shotgun sized rounds one row above the other.

requesting my elvin sword fighter, dual wielding her saber and "not a parrying" knife.

But then I can't tell people that migrated requests won't be fulfilled!

not the requester, but that's some GOOD shit right there, man.

Requesting character on the left posed like Ben Affleck on the right.

Left character wears all black and has dark brown hair that is starting to go grey. He smokes to suffer through the pain of existinglike all of us.

I have a request, but not of a character. It's a symbol of a circle of pestilence druid in a game I'm running.

Could someone draw for me, a coin/medallion similar to the one in the picture. It's about as big as a cd/dvd disk, but an inch or so thick and made of solid stone or metal.

The leaf border on the top-left image is there, but instead of leaves, its's a swarm of insects that crawl over and under each other in a writhing mass of hard, black shells.

Etched deeply into the center is a bow, similar to the bottom right image, but instead it is made of blackened, gnarled, and dead wood - the inverse of the common symbol of druidry where it is simply the bow with greenery still sprouting from the curved wood.

Thanks!

Requesting a elf boi with features roughly akin to pic related in the attire of Bronn. Preferably holding a tome of some kind but it's not a necessity.

Pose is up to the artist but a somewhat apathetic expression would be nice.

Requesting my mantid bard for an upcoming game. Her mind is more than a little cracked and twisted from a constant droning noise that invades her thoughts. She's rather twitchy and tends to alliterate her words heavily when the droning gets bad.

Requesting a drawing of a space marine captain for when im going to fuck over my players and let them know that they're not playing in a fantasy setting but just a feudal world in 40k. Most details are in the pic related but the cape and loincloth are both black, the spikes on the shoulderpad and the trimings of the armour are gold.

Requesting for someone to color this amazing delivery. If original drawfriend is around, let me know!

I'd like to request my l5r character delivering the punchline to a really bad joke.
The joke is: "What happens when two twos fall in love?"
The punchline is: "A wedding and a funeral"
Because 2+2 is 4 and 4 is associated with death
I'd like for her to have a really dumb grin on her face since she knows how awful the joke is and be holding up two fingers on each hand like two peace signs. Above one shoulder I'd like it if in a speech/thought bubble there were two literal twos getting married and above the other shoulder a funeral. Hat or no hat is fine. Her hair is sort of similar to the picture but the details aren't that important. Puns are the most important thing. For context she's telling the joke to a Phoenix general after just having decapitated an oni.
Thank you in advance!

A ton of months ago someone requested their Lava inspired Tiefling and I started a fill for it.I really really did like the concept and I'm sorry it took so long to do finish this. I hope they still lurk these threads and see this.

anchoring the update from the archived thread.

I dig how's it looking so far, man. Take your time.

OR of that here, this wasn't something I was expecting to see another one of. And it's still fantastic to see.

Oh awesome. I'm glad you're still around kicking and stuff and saw it at least.

Requesting a girl bleeding to death slumped against a concrete barrier with rebar sticking out of it, near a highway in an apocalyptic world. She should be dressed in simple olive-colored pants, rough fabric almost like burlap; some decent boots in black, and an brown jacket, a bag slung over her shoulder, and a FAMAS rifle nearby with "Clarion" etched into its stock (if you can even draw that much detail). Pic related is a FAMAS rifle. It should be November. The girl should probably be crying, with a fearful expression. There might be a few dead men nearby, she didn't go down without a fight. As for her face, very much heart-shaped, blue-ish eyes, small rounded nose, brown hair that falls along her cheeks. Maybe a dribble of blood out the corner of her mouth. There might be a crow nearby, perched on one of the rusted cars nearby.

Fuck out of here with that shit

A robot cowgirl with cowgirl boots, poncho, and cowgirl hat

I'm not just riffing on that weird meme, by the way, I'd really appreciate this being filled, the shitpost got it stuck in my head

Requesting a Magos Isaac Clarke!
The guy from the Dead Space series turned Tech Priest. I feel like the RIG from DS1 fits better for a Tech-Priest. Give him some mechadendrites and shit, a red robe and the Cog.
Thanks in advance!

Any of the following:
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore Sucking men's vitality out
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore sucking out a woman's sexual characteristics to add to her own
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore wearing the Warlock Succubus pet Attire
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore wearing the classic WoW succubus attire
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore shipped with post Lich King Arthas
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore crushing people between her thighs
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore /ss/ing with Anduin/corruption to Dark Anduinfrom hearthstone
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore bathing nude in one of those Fel-baths Alone, or with the Eredar twins and the Succubi pets
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore Sucking blood in an erotic fashion from a male or female, possibly in coitus with leglock
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore Using her sleep ability on someone preceding erotic unconscious molestation/dream fucking
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore sexually bound in a ritual circle with incense burning, sweat from restraint and lots of magic involved
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore Enslaved to a Warlock
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore wearing Disney's Jasmines clothes, Slave leia clothes, Shantae Clothes, Belly Dancing clothes, and other arabic/slave/dancer themed character clothing
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore in vampire character cosplay
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore being ridden with someone making use of her horns
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore with her mouth open, revealing her Dreadlord pearly whites, done standalone or via gag.
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore and her Harem of Warlocks, Warlock Coven Harem, or Sex Cult Harem, whatever scenario works best
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore and her Harem of Mind-raped Slaves under her Domination ability/using this to mass molest/rape
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore Wardrobe Malfunction due to Transformation
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore Fel'raped into her Dreadlord form
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore Super-duper tootin Demon futa thanks to Eredar Twins
>Dreadlord Jaina Proudmoore facesitting
Have fun

Jesus fucking christ

Isn't that more of a /v/ drawthread request?

/d/ or /aco/ would be even better for these than /v/

Patrician taste demonstrated on that list, but I don't think you're going to get any arts.

Requesting this with two Krieg soldiers but instead of an RPG it's a Panzerfaust 250

i would like something like (pic related) except with scriptures and seals pin to his clothes (not to much) he is also 6 1/2 ft tall and wears chainmail under his clothes and carries a holy book in one hand and a warhammer in the other

thank you

So a witch-hunter of Sigmar meets the style of a warrior priest of Sigmar

What shit? Are scene requests too much?

something like that though he is going to be a life cleric

>>Since I suck at referencing old threads.

I would like a female Sangheili (halo elite) in crusader armor, I would like to use this as an icon so I'm not picky it being a full body or just shoulder and head.

The helmet can either be the classic "shark helmet" or you can try and go the full mile of making it look like the crusader one. Colors I would like Blue and Gold, Blue preferably the secondary color but if the artist can prove me wrong please do.

Again I would like to use this for some social activities so please nothing sexual (I know that probably won't happen here but I just want to clarify)

Thank you very much
>>THERE I DID THE REQUEST BETTER ARE YOU HAPPY TG?!

Migrating, sans birthday incentive.
I'd like to request absolutely anything featuring these two characters. Their relationship has run the gambit from a murderous feud to a tumultuous love affair, so almost anything should fit. Draw whatever you feel like drawing!
That said, more detailed references and context are available if anyone wants them.

What mantid race template did you make her with?

Requesting a Living Saint for Only War.

Virgilius, The Burning Saint.

He is a young man in elegant robes. His face beatific. He has a short beard and shoulder-length brown hair.

He has a pair of bloody wings and his body burns with holy fire.

That's all I have for a description. So anything you would like to add is a plus.

Is that fucking Hawke and Seraph

hawk and cpt. drake, you mean?

Hey Drawfriends, I'd like to request my arrogant prettyboy post-timeskip. He looks as the left image, wearing a pair of Rayban sunglasses, with a newly grown, glorious Tom Selleckian moustache. Feel free to mess around with it and have some fun, so long as it captures his cocky arrogant confidence.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting an energy version of this rifle. Maybe the barrel can kinda look like a plasma gun from 40k. Really you can do whatever you want with it, just as long as it looks like an energy weapon and it looks cool

Anchoring!

Requesting an M1 Abrams (or m1a2) tank with the imperial image(Aquila, imperial guard crest).

Thank you! These are fantastic! I really love the warmup guy. Super whimsical!

Re-requesting

Migrating.

Requesting a Changeling: The Lost character.

He is a tall, bald and strong black man in his forties with many scars, a weary but analytical gaze and an artificial eye that is a magic item made from a luminous ruby stolen from the hoard of his draconic Keeper. He should be dressed as a history professor, holding a book in one hand and resting his other hand on a sword (as if it was a cane). His facial expression should be both scholarly and fierce. Feel free to also draw his hobgoblin pet, which looks like a normal barn owl but with a jester hat.

Requesting the warlock lady on the left in the shitpost material on the right. Extra smug, plz and thank u.

What are their expressions? Can you give me some insight in their personalities and how do you imagine this scene? I'm drawing it already, I see the elf as a friendly guy forcing them to take a picture, but I thought I should ask

Hows that writing coming, guy

>Extra smug

Good taste.

>run the gambit
Run the gamut?

Here's the black and white version.

I'll have the colored version to you sometime tomorrow.

whoops, forgot to fill in some parts of the shading.

This guy, with orange instead of blue clothing, a rapier instead of a longsword, and the torch on his banner replaced by either a mug of ale or the holy symbol of Cayden Caillean. My paladin's going in drunk.

One orc waifu for you.

dnd-5e-homebrew.tumblr.com/post/147511084106/mantids-race-by-doctorglorious. She uses the Oracle subrace, and the game itself isn't using the advanced forms of them.

Well, the fighter used to be a gentle giant, think Alphonse Elric without the trauma. Monk is a guy with full chill, never gets angry. Rogue has always been a greedy, "take me seriously, I am the night!" dark and brooding guy.

So I guess the fighter and the elf would both be smiling, elf with a smug grin, while the rogue is very upset he's being forced into taking a picture.

Anyway, thanks for picking it up user.