D&D 4e Art Thread

Long story short, I really liked the artwork in 4e, my google-fu is weak, please help me track down as much of the good art from 4e as possible? In particular, I'm looking for the stuff from the "Wizards Presents" duologies - I'd love a copy of that big two-page spread depicting the Elemental Chaos from "Worlds & Monsters".

I'm pretty sure the etiqutte when making these threads is to share some stuff I have, so I'll post a few pics to start off with.

And this should do for starters. Gotta turn in now, but I hope there's other 4e fans out there willing to share the art.

Serious question, did 4e ever do any female gnome artwork other than this? They did plenty of female dwarves, and I think female halflings, but I can't recall much if anything in the way of female gnomes.

Unfortunately, most of the art spreads from the Worlds and Monsters gallery are very low resolution.

Bugger. Still, thanks for trying; it's definitely good to see others out there trying to keep that stuff. If I knew how to handle that sort of programming better, I'd try and rip the pics from PDFs of the books themselves.

You know, I once saw an user say that part of what they liked about 4e's character art was that you can really tell the artists tried to make them both attractive, if not necessarily cheesecakey, and still badass.

Honestly? I agree with that sentiment.

Hey look it's Gogmazios from Monster Hunter!