A sad rogue lives in the ceiling of the inn

>A sad rogue lives in the ceiling of the inn

"Uh, you's ok up there?"

So why does Veeky Forums allow dice rolling if you're not allowed to roleplay on Veeky Forums?

Kill yourself, questshit.

???

I mean . . . but this is a real question

Generation of things on tables for creating planets, space marine chapters, mercenary companies, etc.

Back to your containment board.

Nice triple 3.
What this means is unknown to me.
Is the rogue a q.t? Quess I'll have to wait and see

>The only things she uses her sneaking and thieving skills for is swiping unfinished food before it's cleared off the tables staying hidden to avoid being thrown out on the street.

>She's sad because she has nowhere else to go.

>Back to your containment board.

Cya soon :D

Sometimes they're used in worldbuilding threads.

My own thief would be all over showing her how to be a better thief. Iliira never did get an apprentice, and as a 14th-level thief in 5e, she's probably pretty good at showing folk the ropes.

I think you mean cyoa soon?

was answered here
/thread

check that trips sandwitch

What if she's stuck at the inn because she's not a very good thief, and the owner and patrons are turning a blind eye toward her sneaking and thieving on purpose?

The calls are coming from inside the house, mostly because the Rogue is lonely.

The rogue is agoraphobic and lonely.

>She mostly steals leftover food and drinks. Sometimes the innkeeper leaves a plate unattended on purpose.
>The tripwires made of yarn that don't actually trigger anything and the alarms consisting of several mugs tied to a string that she guards her "hideout" in the attic with are a bit annoying, but she keeps the place clean otherwise.
>Sometimes she will demonstratively casually stroll past a customer and conspiratorily pass them a note.
>The notes usually read something along the lines of "Remember your mother's birthday", "Be nice to your neighbours", or "Tell your wife you love her".

Because thus far every roleplaying thread has been freeform garbage.

>So why does Veeky Forums allow dice rolling if you're not allowed to roleplay on Veeky Forums?
Leftover relic from the time when Veeky Forums didn't have a mod who banned everything that he wasn't personally interested in.

Dice became a thing before quests exploded.
It stayed around after.

Is this the plot seeds for Unknown Ages thread?

>They've settled on this big game of pretend after prior attempts to draw her out of hiding failed due to her nature as a shy shut-in.

>At least this way she's safe from living life as an actual thief out in the streets and can interact with people in ways that she is comfortable with.

>Dice became a thing before quests exploded.
This statement is slightly misleading.

Veeky Forums was given the dice feature so we could run quest threads on Veeky Forums. The stated reason moot gave for adding dice to the board was to facilitate quest threads.

>banned everything that he wasn't personally interested in.
Fuck you, the quest thread bloat was ridiculous.