SALT LOAN QUICK MONEY

Sold all my ICX for SALT for short term profit. I have the premier memberehip, but the Enterprise are getting it first. Should I upgrade to the Enterprise membership, take out a loan, buy cheap SALT, pay it off on the platform and repeat a couple times? How soon would I be able to take out the loans?

Bump

Go for it. Right now you can makw free money if you can do the math accordingly.

Reasonable disagreement is also accepted and encouraged.

Do enterprise members get it automatically?

if you are verified, yeah i think so

the fact that they are allowing you to pay off your principle in SALT that you can get heavily discounted on exchanges is crazy to me. Never expected that

Haha, exactly same here, OP. Sold my stack of 1000 ICX and watched idiots dump their precious SALT (muh sell the news), doubled my stack to 700 and am now thinking about doing the same arbitrage stuff.

But is there any guarantee that you're getting access as soon as you upgrade to enterprise? It's quite the gamble without knowing since I definitely wouldn't be able to make good use of the enterprise limit...

Thats good enough for me.

Does anyone have any experience so far using the service? As far as I know theyre only doing BTC and I want to be able to send it there in a timely manner and still buy the SALT

Thats also what Im worried about.. I havent found any whale that has actually used it

lol

Anyone used the salt loan lending feature yet?
Is it really as easy as buying at $15 on binance and exchanging it for $27.50 on the salt website?

Free money?

how is salt not in the 20's yet?

Because of idiots religiously following the "sell the news" doctrine and because lending is only live for enterprise members (costs 100 SALT/year) for the time being.

Any enterprise members on here who've actually taken a loan out yet? As soon as I see confirmation, I'll upgrade and arbitrage the shit out of this.

i guess is a mixture of the possibility that you can't actually arbitrage the 27.50 value and that most people still haven't heard of this

Says the terms are subject to change at the time of the loan but they are letting people pay off with the retail price and not the market price. And, which is news to me, allowing people to use ether as collateral.

Ether is apparently not live yet, according to Reddit. Would definitely prefer to use ETH as collateral. Not interested in getting liquidated when buttcoin finally kicks the bucket.

Has nobody realeased that the b2x fork hasn't happened yet? In a couple hours a lot of free btc is going to come back into alts

Is it supported on Bittrex?

It’s a fucking scam you brainlet

Something smells fishy here. Price should have jumped to $27.5 if this arbitrage opportunity was real.

No shit faggot it's an explanation not a recommendation

If there's ONE THING salt has shown me, is that people on the internet are fucking retarded

Your post has been answered countless times, yet people like you keep posting it.
I'd call you underage, but I understand now that people are really just that stupid