IntenseCoin

The eternal moon
You could've bought in anytime in the past 2 weeks and you always would end up with 1-2x after 1-2 days

Other urls found in this thread:

stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC
discordapp.com/invite/f3XQgA3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

soonover 300 sats, then attack on 500 sats
10c before EOY

What does it do?

decentralised VPN in-wallet market on monero back-bone
vpn market is a yearly 70-80B yuge

The exchange it's on is a bugged mess tho. Can't even withdraw to my wallet without getting errors.

still user from yesterday? have you contacted support? ive desposited + withdrawn couple hundred thounsands and never had a problem

Different user. I already made a ticket but no response. I managed to withdraw 20k a couple weeks before but now i can't withdraw anything without getting "withdrawal error".

strange...sorry to hear. coin will still continue mooning tho

Is it still a good price to buy?

a little expensive compared to 2-3 weeks ago (it mooned 20x) but what would you have said after eth mooned from 50c to 5$? too expensive?

not buying it in that shitty exchange I'm sorry

it worked very well for me, dont feel sorry for me, i accumulated, feel sorry for your missed out gains

How to buy?

stocks.exchange/trade/ITNS/BTC

lmao comparing this to eth

im not comparing this to ETH
I'm comparing the price action, which is universal.

no it isn't, price is directly correlated to use-case, development, team, website, whitepaper, etc.
just saying any coin can x100 because another has before doesn't actually add anything useful to a conversation
articulate why you think DBC can duplicate ETHs price increase

I'm just making an analogy here.
We rose from 0.002 to 0.04 (20x) and user asks if it's too expensive now.
One can say yes, because it increased a lot, but on the other hand it doesn't mean shit, because ETH $0.5 to $10 was also 20x increase but look where we're at now.

I bought In yesterday because of the thread. So far, thank you to whoever posted that. Tried to get in at like 140 but didn't complete the transfer until 210.

too bad, still good gains, hodl for 1 year

Any reason for it to dip soon? I've been watching this for about a month so it's hard to buy in at these prices.

its a thinly traded exchange, so only reason for it to dump is when a bigger player wants to sell or crash it purposely with 300k itns, which isnt a lot desu.

I was surprised it didn't tank harder after that exchange voting loss/mess.

And do you know where can I take part in the rebranding?

join their discord discordapp.com/invite/f3XQgA3
ask any from dev team if you can partake in rebranding, i dont know if they need any new people though

What wallets do you store these shit coins on? I have a few app wallets that I downloaded and I am looking to purchasing a hardware wallet but I want to learn how to store these shit coins that are sub .01

They have their own wallet you should download

Intensecoin.com -> Downloads

>200k marketcap private coin

KEEEKXXXDDD

more like 12m

MOONING

What s huge gain today!

everyday is gainzday with ITNS
some retard just dumped tho

Is that how it works for all of these shit coins? I have seen some coins that I would take a shot at buying @ .0006 for example but I wouldn't know where to store 1million + coins...it would be a crap shot long term hodl but I don't need that $ anytime soon. Also are pre ICOs worth getting into or is it better to just let these coins sell their ICOs and wait for the coin to actually be listed to make sure you will be able to sell the coin?

its basically a copy of monero wallet

Intense coin is...But what about lets just say some random example...LOL coin currently traded on Cryptopia at .00007 USD...If I purchase 5illion of these coins does the LOL coin have it's own wallet? Like does every coin that comes out with an ICO provide a wallet that can store the coins off of the exchanges? There's a chance that you just blew money purchasing that coin and then there's a chance that coin hits .02 or .25 and if it did you would have a nice little ROI for a shit coin. I am just trying of figure out how to get into these coins and where to store them before they reach the larger exchanges so I can get on at least one moon mission even if it has to be hodl for a year+

Yes, otherwise it's not a real crypto. LOL coin has it's own wallet.

>it's hard to buy in at these prices.
You're gonna make it. Keep going.

Take your gains user, I sold cause it's going to drop like a rock.

What are your eoy predictions for ITNS?

hard to say, maybe 5c peak
why?

it's Veeky Forums shilled PnD coin. overvalued and overhyped.

Another MYST, Privatix, etc.
Shitcoin.

Hopefully you Veeky Forums ppl have bought allot of them..!

yes we did

bump

thanks

Except it actually has promise? Has a chance to be more than just a PnD

and here comes the opportunity

BUY THE DIP GUYS! IT'S YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE IT!!

BUY THE DIP GUYS!!!!! IT'S YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE IT!!

Barely anyone is selling at the dip. lolnovolume

lol rising again

the dip is gone within a few minutes.. take care when you want to get in, the iron is hot.

already rose, i think we will go over 300 sats now
once it breaks its gonna get wild

There's like 1 thread about it on Veeky Forums a week. Coin is still majorly under the radar, don't be surprised if you start seeing it more often though.

this is still way undervalued for the project they have in comparison to shitcoins with 500m market cap

this one just got 12

ALSO WE'RE MOONING

bought 50k

>tfw bought at 40 satoshis

nice one
ETH pair?
to the moon!
way to go user

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS CALLED YOU RETARDS? STOP SHILLING THINGS AND NOT TELLING US THEIR NAMES. KILL YOURSELF

STOP SHILLING THIS YOU'RE OVERVALUING IT , THE PROJECT DOESN'T DO SHIT TIL 2018. LET US ACCUMULATE U BRAIN DEAD FUCKING PAJEETS

lol do you watch the thread it literally says in second post in screenshot
INTENSECOIN (ITNS)

lol you mean like all the 500m market cap coins with no product? while this one is 12m with a realistic project?

any talks of this going on a not shit exchange anytime soon?

dev is talking to several exchanges right now. although they are quite secretive until they actually get something material.
i think bittrex might be next though

if thats true and they get a listing this coin will be insta 30-40m

buy orders stacking up, get in before this blows up again
im always warning and youll will chase hard once its up 50% biz never learns

yeah 57 eth

congrats! easy 50k$ in 6-7 months

bump
to the moon