CoinLoan > Salt By far

Coinloan ICO almost over, ending the 29th of December.

Coinloan is pretty much a superior Salt, based in the regulatorily stable explicitly crypto friendly country Estonia, with a legal license to operate in the entire EU.
It has expansion plans once more international licenses are granted. Can serve european customers before Salt enters this market.

Coinloan burns any tokens used for payment on the platform.

Current ICO price of tokens: 2USD
Initial platform price of tokens: 10USD
Expected to be rapidly increased due to very low supply of freely circulation tokens and incentive mechanisms being aligned for the coinloan platform to quickly increase the platform price of tokens due to the burn mechanism.
The burn mechanism itself necessitates that coinloan must always keep increasing the price of the tokens in order to have a supply of them. Salt recycles the tokens that are used by reselling them at platform price.

Currently, tokens sold are only at a bit over 1 million. At platform value, that is 10million USD worth. If you compare the platform value or the current value of circulating Salt with that of Coinloan Tokens, you will see that oversupply of tokens will be a far more serious issue with Salt that can significantly delay any serious platform price increases.
The other issue with Salt token appreciation is that people have seen it coming for a long time and the majority of those who are planning to use it already hoarded their tokens at a much cheaper price than it is now. Most demand for salt after launch will only be from american nu-coiners. This is not the case for Coinloan.

It has a far more thought out lending market with initial minimum loan set at 70% of collateral instead of the riskier and frankly reckless 75% that Salt operates with. See white paper for details of how the lender/borrower market will work.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/coin_loan/status/940273711005032448
coinloan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lending/borrowing market works on an offer/bid basis. That is, different lenders will need to compete with each other on interest rates and collateral requirements.
This drives down the interest rates and makes coinloan competitive in an adaptive way for attracting borrowers/users, and thus token demand and token burn and consequently token price increase.

CoinLoan will accept the following collateral for loans at launch:
Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Ripple Monero Zcash Dash

Following fiat supported:
USD EUR GBP CNY JPY RUB CHF PLN CZK

Update where they state they are 6 months ahead of roadmap (that is, launching platform pretty soon instead of Q2 2018), and token burn: twitter.com/coin_loan/status/940273711005032448

If any of you found my post helpful and decided to invest in the ICO, you can say thanks by using my ref link. coinloan .io/?r =9743816212

>It has a far more thought out lending market with initial minimum loan set at 70% of collateral instead of the riskier and frankly reckless 75% that Salt operates with.
make your shill a little less transparent next time lmao
if you think this shitcoin can compete with SALT at this point, you are delusional

As an investment right now, it out competes salt.
They will both operate in their respective markets first (Salt USA, Coinloan EU) before expanding into each other's regions. Having read the white papers of both, I am 100% certain CoinLoan's model is far better than Salt's when it comes to attracting both borrowers and lenders.
I sold my salt before platform release because I know it's going to dump or at least be price stagnant for a while due to oversupply due to reasons mentioned above.

> based in the regulatorily stable explicitly crypto friendly country Estonia
>better than USA based SALT
Shoo shoo

You're an eloquent english speaker, but it's so apparrent that you're full of shit mate.

>use my referal link btw pls

>You're an eloquent english speaker, but it's so apparrent that you're full of shit mate.
Doesn't hurt to go read and think for yourself then.

If there is anything specific that you doubt, either about my shilling of coinloan, about coinloan is general, or about my pessimism about Salt Token value increase in the short/mid term, do mention it. Maybe I can clarify.

thx, I'll give you a tip through their telegram, note my post number

I'm not on their telegram (so don't tip anyone there saying they're me), but thanks for the intention.

I'm not kidding, open a fake mail account and post it, I'll send you my telegram or whatever username

same but ip changed for some reason

For people who don't realize

SALT is a US based company with SEC approval and works directly with US banks for loans.
Doing that alone makes it extremely vetted and qualified.
SALT is literally on the level of Ripple in terms of validity.

b-b-but muh estonia!

It's a license for the entire EU, and it has less chance of being frivolously shut down due to some politician's whim than US projects involving crypto.

There are a few crypto safe havens in the world like Estonia and Singapore where the governments are explicit about having a crypto-progressive policy and do not seek to stifle it through excessive regulation.

Dont mock Estonia man... they are light years ahead from many countries. Bureaucracy and shit, they got it all figured out or they are trying at least.

Never make fun of Estonia. Not cool.

[email protected]

This makes sense, 100% sense.

But, no one says you can't invest in both.

What's your opinion on SALT after the ICO? The token is trading nowhere near $25.

>Need SALT to trade on platform.
>Depending on Salt token volume held it can adjust the types of loans you get and status level.

pajeet pump and dump day traders should be hanged

I'm in.

Not a pajeet. Though probably as clueless as one, though.

It's an ICO, it's not a buy now, sell tomorrow. Look at SALT at coinmarketcap.

See, it didn't implode.

Now think:

Will Europeans flock to an American platform for lending and loan servicing? Or would they use one that is EU friendly? The USA is not EU friendly in terms of financial investments.

The idea is the same - timelock crypto, get a return. The 70% max loan at time the loan is accepted to create some solvency and having less available to a debtor is good and bad.

The one thing I'm confused, as I'm reading the white paper (and this could also be on SALT) is not locking out a debtor from being a lender and vice versa.

It shouldn't be profitable, but I don't see it explicitly excluded.

Is it like RCN but with a team in Europe?