Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Nurgle's dicebag edition

>Vostroyan's faction focus. More range. Order to shoot into melee. Cool stuff.
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/27/regiment-focus-vostroyan-sep27gw-homepage-post-2/

>Top 5 Squigs
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Adeptus Mechanicus codex (thank you Vladimir)
>PDF
mega.nz/#!Mh13ASBa!vh4vUs-iw9lvubVEooF3PTYBm5G_PI66Ve6-dENNsQk
>Epub
mega.nz/#!Qwd3zSSB!A6wf-ubMX0r9yGtRkFZjO20hdxH5LqzGkiC-Y69bQMs

Nth for Space Wolves are actually a cool army with interesting characters and lore that gets an incredibly disproportionate amount of hate.

>Top 5 Squigs
Retarded meme

why is it retarded ?

Post cool dioramas.

Fuck off, user.

Nah they are badly written space vikings

Whats up with the space marine Codex this edition? I play CSM and the space marine dudes at the local shop hvae been hurting lately (except for the ultrafag) they generally seem weaker than CSM.

with an unreasonable obsession with wolves

Thats a damn fine job of creating the illusion of distance.

>no duncan
>no 40kg op image
>no duncan
>top 5 squigs
>no duncan
Shit thread, faggot OP

>Not linking the previous thread

You had one job, and you manage to screw it up.

Why did they bother adding Possessed and Chaos Spawn as Death Guard without giving them DR or plague weapons? They seem expensive and random.

Face your models the towads the enemy they are fighting when taking a photo. Goddamn it looks like the blood angels are assisting in an eldar vs eldar catfight.

You're right, SW deserve to be hated even more than they are.

Spawns with DR would be so fucking good.

Everything in your post is wrong.

Name one space marine chapter that doesn't have a simplistic characterisation that could easily be reduced to memes and soundbites.

When you have to agree with Magnus the Dindu you know you're talking about some retarded shit.

ultra marines, marines malovent, thousand suns, space wolfs

>Every army is getting ridiculous buffs and point drops

>Mfw I know in my heart of hearts that orks are going to get a garbage codex when it gets to be their turn

>Eldar
>Not Necrons

I wouldn't mind a closer look at these.

That pic is so old Necrons didn't exist at the time. Well maybe as Chaos androids.

>Ultramarines

>Not the memest of meme chapters

He said doesn't. Hell the marines malovent simplistic characterisation and soundbite is their fucking name.

Fucking INQ28 up in here

People always forget the 2nd ed 'Crons.

>>>/1d4chan/

Roman marines
Asshole marines
Egypt marines
>space wolfs
Why the fuck would you say space wolves in response to someone talking about space wolves already
>wolfs

You guys ever notice how there is a 100% correlation between the dumbasses who are too stupid to even reach for the shift or period key?

>Bestest bests who ever bested a best
>spiritual codex liege
>Best Primarch gonna save the imperium

Opinions on chinamen and recast?

I was waiting for someone to post Angelus Prime.
>tfw they modded it to add Guilliman and Chads
>mfw infoplates still say Calgar is the commander

try finding something fictional that cant be simplified into a few words

I hope so, user. I hope so.

Notice this is back when "The other Talon of Horus" was still a thing.

Considering how fun and great the ork rules are in the index right now, I'm not sure there's any real point getting anxious and fearful for their future.

just play games and have some fun, dude

Imperial Fists

>Mfw i used to think that those marines looked cool

>Considering how fun and great the ork rules are in the index right now

Was Horus a Khornate back then or something?

They do look cool, faggot.

Wait, really?

As orks, how do I deal with armies with lots of weapons doing d6 damage at long range?

>Dat Snapper

>1993
>Weak fool, your timidity prevented you from binding the forces of Chaos. You shied away from the ultimate power.

>2016
>Emperor literally stole power from Chaos to make himself godlike and make the Primarchs at all

Throw boyz at them.

hordes of trukks and boyz

God.

Look how subdued the Primarch and emperor lore was back then.

Why can't we go back?

Ah, the days of every model having the exact same bright green grass base.

But I dont like boyz, I dont even run any.

I can't see the models.
The bases are too loud.

Nope

Welcome to the age of primarch anime drama and the emperor being a soulless manipulating monster

Someone fill me in on what 8ed is like ive been absent from the scene for a while

It's great!

>Wait, really?
Sure thing. Don't have pics since I used to be able to visit WW whenever I liked by way of proximity, but the top left of the board (where the Titan melee is going down) has Guilliman and a force of Primaris dropping in to support the Imperial lines. They didn't update any of the infoplates though so I only noticed he was there when I was trying to find the Assassins again.

I love how the four dudes on the bottom right are exactly the same

Im actually having fun.

>Leman Russ
>the size of regular ol' beakie marine

HERESY

...Laurie Goulding is a man?

you asked for a way too counter it and we gave ya one ya git

Improvement, but still at the stage where the fear of codex creep hangs over everything.

Ah, the Blanche wing.

Huh I always thought Laurie Golding was a woman.

NO

THEY SAID THE LION WAS NEXT

THEY SAID IT WAS CONFIRMED

I doubt it because regular rebalancing is a thing. It's no longer "release a codex, ignore problems until next edition. (At least. Maybe even multiple editions.)"

Fuck your embed memes.

Latest Duncan was some shitty Aelves cloth. Not relevant to 40k. And fuck your '40kg' OP images. They're boring as fuck and cringy as hell.

Also top 5 squigs is a patrician inclusion to the OP. Much better than spam at least.

who is " they " ?

Who
>genuinely hyped to play guard again
Here

>believing Dornposters

Its simple and everything is on a more even field, unless you're a tourneyfag in which case Imperium rocks. That being said the gap between armies is far closer than what its ever been in 40k so even a "crappy" army can beat a "good" army.

The rules are free on GW site, read them, its a nice and simple ruleset.

but the angles is all wrong

Soul Drinkers

Know this, Guardfags. Even if you started playing 50 years ago, you love guard and its your passion; I'll treat you all as WAAC scum and actively avoid playing you, if I can't, I'll try and cheat to win.

You won't know who I am.

But I will know who you are, you are Guard players. Every person could be me, and in the end most will become like me. They will grow to hate you and judge you as I hate and judge you. Remember the shame and stigma when it came to Tau and Eldar? You're gonna feel it.

Who are the mohawk guys?

Well you picked the wrong army to try and play elite.

Boy hoardz win games, until we get a book, no way around it.

IT WAS HIS TURN!!!

blunt that edge there, chaosfaggot

Aaaaarrrrggghhhhhhh