- Allies

Battalions
Household (70)
Gnarlroot Wargrove (180)
Total:1980 / 2000
Allies: 120 / 400

Soon

What are you working on /aosg/?

Waiting for my first models to arrive, the Ironjawz SC.

How does Sylvaneth Wildwood work? Is it just any wood scenery located on the board or does it just include those woods that the player summons in?

Primed a WLC today so nothing to show desu. I'm gonna drop painting for a while and focus on primering my shit. The rainy months are coming so I want to have plenty of models ready to be painted

Painting my Ghorgon. I don't have any pics on me, but i am just painting it like this
youtube.com/watch?v=q-hvOoRDPCM

Trying to finish up my Barak Zon themed Brokk

Is that an USSR cosmonaut or something? lol

Looks good but I hope that you are before applying shades, right?

Those look great! If I ever take the Stormcast plunge I'll probably mooch your colour scheme.

Do they (your army) have an appropriately bad-ass name?

The gold still needs shading/highlights and the red still needs the last highlight, what do you suggest?

Second angle

>what do you suggest
Well, shading I think. Be lazy and go with reikland fleshshade

(same guy as before)

I actually like it, keep it up

>Finished reading through all battletomes today
>Just downloaded every single novel and quick read I found on mega links
Let's see if no lore memes are true

Couldn't finish reading the one Battle Tome I bought. Terribly written material,. It it has some good ideas here and there.

which one?

>Do they (your army) have an appropriately bad-ass name?
is this bait

Flesh Eater Courts. If they used better names for characters than something like Duke Marrownibble of Spleenguts it would immediately be bumped up a notch.

Clearly you're a Disciple of Tzeentch if you read that much faggot.

English is not my native language so I'm trying to read as many english books as possible. Reading books related to a game I'm playing is a classic example of killing two birds with one stone tho
also I'm more of a Gorkamorka kind of boy ya git

I hear ya. Reading Warhammer stuff back in the day made me learn reading English fluidly much faster than English classes ever could.

Oi, dis git roight 'ere iz plain un-Orcy. Les get 'em boys!

Does anyone on /aosg/ RIPNTEAR anymore?

Allegiance: Khorne
Bloodmaster, Herald of Khorne (80)
- Artefact: Mark of the slayer
Bloodsecrator (120)
- Banner of Khorne: Banner of Rage
Slaughterpriest (100)
- Blood Blessing: Killing Frenzy
Slaughterpriest (100)
- Blood Blessing: Killing Frenzy
Bloodstoker (80)
- Artefact: Talisman of Burning Blood
Bloodstoker (80)
- General
- Trait: Violent Urgency
30 x Bloodletters (270)
30 x Bloodletters (270)
30 x Bloodletters (270)
5 x Blood Warriors (100)
- Goreaxe & Gorefist
- 1x Goreglaives
30 x Bloodreavers (210)
- Meatripper Axes
Murderhost (120)
Gore Pilgrims (180)
Total: 1980 / 2000

Brutal as fuck. I want to but the shadespire box and start a Khorne Warband for skirmish.
Why the Bloodstoker as a general?

>Bloodsecrator

I mean I know the initial REEEEEEEEEEEE about Age of Sigmar has died way the fuck down, but this is still comedy gold to me.

>secrator

I don't get this. It's just a blood + consecrator. I know it's not very clever but what's so funny here?

I'm stuck on mobile away from home working two jobs this week, but I brought my paints and little plastic men. Nothing to do in this shit town so getting great progress on the two Stonehorns. About to do their horns with technical paint astrogranite so their stonehorns are... well stone horns.

Also giving magnus maximus and humungus rembrant some more fleshshade and wash layers while I think about what color to make the cloak.

This list has huge guts. I wish there was room for a lord of khorne on juggernaut though.

So are Sylvaneth any good? My friend said that after GH2017 they are pretty shit tier

You've asked this same question before and been given plenty of answers. Your friend is retarded, as Sylvaneth are still very competitive. You are retarded, as you've been told this several times. And you are retarded, for being a WAACfag.

Did I ask this before? I don't remember ever coming to ask this question

So how good are Fyreslayers now? Any good lists?

Well, *somebody* came to a couple of these threads and asked this exact question already a few times.
And then they were told that their friend is a moron and has no idea of how the game works.

>stormcast
>badass anything
bait

They're decent now. The price cuts across the boards were pretty nice and the allegiance abilities are maybe the best in the book.
I like running three magmadroths now, They're basically our heavy cavalry and ideal to bind the element really quickly while your shooty guys deepstrike in and your other, slower elements catch up.

Can you show me your list?

If only the model got a price drop too.
70 roo-bucks per 5 models is basically sexual assault.

What does /aosg/ think of my fyreslayer hammerzerker?
Thinking about changing the mohawk crest to something else.
Any ideas on alternate color schemes?

>Horoff Hamzerk
>Personally hammerfisted a retinue of 1000 daemonettes

Then either you have amnesia or clones.

Looks kinda like a Fyreslayer.

Id est, like shit.

I would honestly put them fully in tier 1 atm. Deepstriking blobs of 30 with the battalion that lets you double throw and d3more pile in is what the waac fags i know are optimising.
ps i have eyes so now i can see

Are their battalions that they get in the GHB17 any good?

When will age of sigmar get that cozy feeling whfb had? I mean medieval style cities with Skaven in the sewers and orks in the forests. I want a classic world with countries. I hate the space/realm shit they have now and the maps look like shit.

Some of the best in the book.

Never ever, famalam. That's why there's still a strong community for the Old World. Be it people that still play the tabletops, people that play the vidya, etc. The Old World might've been slain by GW, but the fans are keeping it alive. And amusingly, they've even licensed another new game for the Old World, while no-one wants to touch the Mortal Realms with a twenty-foot stick. New hack-and-slash RPG is in the works.

Everytime we start to see that come back, GW shits the bed and backtracks back to STORMCAST WOW DID YOU FORGET ABOUT THESE GUYS?!

Seriously, we can't enjoy a single fucking thing about this setting without it constantly throwing us back to stormcast fighting Khorne fags in a valley of nonimportance at breakneck speeds.

I don't mind the stormcast super soldiers but I want them to have culture. Not just be mindless fighters.

Add cool lore! Have holy cities/monasterys guarded by stormcasts kinda like the vatican.

Have huge cities where civilians slave away in mines. They could be run by the free guild guys (old empire).

I want the world to be interesting. Why fight if it's just empty lands without anything in them? Some of the maps right now are fucking stupid. It's literally just wastelands with skulls here and there.

What was WHFB's lore like when it was 3?

Was this made by an edgy 12 year old?

>evil vs good
>black vs white

Star-warshammer: age of skywalker

Also this map. Evil realm muahahaha!

>asphyxia
that's where I am after seeing it

Are Stormcast Liberators and Chaos Warriors considered equivalents statwise? Just curious, as I plan on doing some warrior conversions using Rubric Marines, Liberators, and misc. to make Tzeentch Warriors.

Bump

>Wanting to make something look like space marines
Why?

firestorm is a fucking blunder

Shadespire will be a hit though. Everyone I know who plays AoS says they want it

Or it will ended like most of new GW standalone games

>Lowest cost to get a warband
>No need to paint your minis
>Booster Cards are cheaper than armies
>20 minute games
>Easier to transport than an army
>Can use minis in AoS as well as shadespire
It will be gud.

>Shadespire will be a hit though.
>DnD Attack Wing with unpainted minis
>Warmahordes with booster packs
>X-Wing with shitty rules
laughingclanrats.jpg

>>Lowest cost to get a warband
Dude, 70$ for 8 models aren't good price to compete with X-wing

How about "The Hebrew Hammers"?

why?

Don't worry Ill buy enough of it to cover for your loss.

That's the starter set. The single warbands will be like 30-40 I think.

Get ready for this shit to vanish in a year, shill.

There's stuff like that in the most recent book, Spear of Shadows, as well as a more detailed look at a city in City of Secrets.

>Spear of Shadows
>City of Secrets
> medieval style cities

It just sounds funny combined.

I think it's also because it's only one letter away from blood secretor.

Wargame rules are the most brutal and effective way to learn a language. It has to make sense and make sense now. It is a better drill than any language book.

They have some more modern amenities, but the cities still aren't modern era level. It's also worth noting that most of the cities in The Old World were more akin to renaissance level tech and culture, rather than the medieval ages.

>but the cities still aren't modern era level.
Yeah, they are Hive-cities from 40k.
>The Old World were more akin to renaissance level tech and culture, rather than the medieval ages.
Very early renaissance and the second power in Old World was medieval country

jew elf flow pools

was that shopped?

new ratties when?

it literally has nothing to do with xwing or warmahordes

just buy your copy on saturday and look how blunder it is

the KO battletome mentions skyven

Why do you think it was a blunder?

Age of Sigmar is done with the Realmgate Wars. The initial push to reclaim the wastelands of old civilizations from Chaos is over. New cities are being constructed and from the new intrigues are arising. We are beginning to see new themes in the new fluff. Gods vying for power between each other, even if they're all working for the same side. Tensions between worshippers of different gods being forced into close proximity to each other due to the new cities being built. Aelves and Duardin hate that humans are beginning to worship their racial gods. Tribes that don't bend to Sigmar's empire are crushed. Azyrites are hated by those who live in the other realms and Azyrites distrust the, believed to be chaos tainted, "Reclaimed". The witch hunters and warrior priests are jockeying for more power in their mission to root out and purge heresy. The setting is getting interresting as more themes are explored by future books.

>AoS
>intrigues

you bumped your post after less than half an hour?

It may be not the bad at all, but hsit looks generic as fuck

No, Liberators are stronger, but have far less access to powerful buffs, unlike Chaos Warriors who can gain a variety of buffs, making them more versatile than Liberators.

Lame as shit.

>best AoS art
>features a Compendium unit that's illegal for the city that features it
kek

I was genuinely curious and like looking at well-painted minis, but I keep forgetting what dogshit these threads always turn into.

If you're so butthurt over the hobby/subject matter, why come to these threads?

Thanks for making r/ageofsigmar look really great, guys.

>Thanks for making r/ageofsigmar look really great, guys.
Git gud sissy boi

These threads are fine but lately there is one really butthurt faggot that shitposts about stormcast non-stop

I think he secretly loves stormcast and is projecting really hard because he is a poorfag that can't afford to buy a new army

Don't take the slav-fag's bait. He will go on for hours talking about how age of sigmar is basically 40k now in tech level.

>in tech level.
In concept level.

>Slavfag
>Actually reading books

We really need a reminder at the top of the thread not to respond to bait. Or at least to post this image.

>giant sawling metropolises
> medieval style cities
Seriously dude, where am I baiting?

Both my table and the Spire of Dawn box. Pic related, it's my Reaver that was off balance so I gave him some support.