Being a real villain!

Dearest Veeky Forums, I ask this of /co/, but now it's your turn!

Please click the link and get yourself a random power: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
Got one? Good. Now explain to me how you will use your new super power to be a REAL Villain:

-Whats your 'theme' costume and presentation wise? Brand awareness is important to any TRUE Villain after all.

-*Bonus* What physical mutation allows you to not only 'use' your power, but 'have' it by proxy of it not killing you whenever you use it (Someone with super strength for example obviously needs endurance and some minor metabolic/regenerative properties just to not rip themselves apart into hamburger, while someone who breaths fire would have a 'fire gland' perhaps and an obvious immunity to their own flames heat- be creative! )

-What will be your primary crime? Arson? Theft? Sexual harassment? Jaywalking?

-Whats your motivation? Every TRUE Villain needs a 'grand' motive, otherwise you'll be treated as just another THUG.

-Finally, and most importantly, who is your Protagonist? Who's the guy beating you roughly 75-85% of the time?

Tell me about the #1 Villain you'd be, Veeky Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chameleonic_Nature
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Causality_Reversal
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Media_Manipulation?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Compound_Fission?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Negativity_Empowerment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Plasma_Bomb_Generation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Boundary_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Adaptive_Appearance
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Night_Manipulation?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Explosive_Combat
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Planetary_Beam_Emission
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nature_Lordship
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Supernatural_Dexterity
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Missile_Generation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Patience_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Molecular_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Slithering
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Business_Intuition
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Simian_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Wave_Emission
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Internal_Rupturing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Power
Emotion-Connective Immortality - The power to be indestructible and immortal while the feelings of another towards oneself still exist. Neat-O
>Theme
Most likely some sort of knight themed kits. Because knights are cool.
>Primary Crime
Theft most definitely. Big bank robberies, grand theft auto, attacking and raiding military shipments etc. Anything to horde as much wealth as I can to make sure I live comfortably.
Also would probably have a mercenary group with no ethics (of course I am a villain after all). Might even have a base in the abandoned part of Detroit and engage in some ethnic cleansing from time to time.
>Motivation
I want to witness the end of the universe. I can't be killed through conventional means as long as someone has any strong feelings towards me, so I use that to live through the ages. Seeing mankind rise and fall and eventually reach the end of it all when we experience the glorious heat death of the universe.
>Protagonist
Probably some do-gooder cop type will be my main type of protagonist. I'll find one each time the previous one retires or dies and idk murder his/her spouse and/or children so I can be sure that he'll hate me enough to keep him alive. Maybe have multiple going at a time so I won't have to worry about the one. And if he foils my plans. So what? It's not like I have eternity or anything.

>Power
Bandage generation. I can make bandages. Apparently they can stretch out to bind people so that's neat?

> Theme
Some sort of edgelord cloak and jeans. Presuming the power is generated from my flesh I'll need plenty of flesh on display. Might use the bandage to make some quick-armor for fight encounters, presuming said bandages are super strong n' shit. Super villain name would be the "Binder" or something, I'd make snarky "bringing people together" jokes because quips are kino for supershit.

> Primary crime
Presuming my bandages are super tough, I'd kill super heroes with them, get paid by their nemesis's to do it. Take in money from taking lives. If that's not an option, steal shit.

> Motivation
Fun. I got powers. Time to do something with em.

> Protagonist
Some cunt with super-duper-scissor powers. Hopefully a cute girl so I can joke that I just want use bound close together, then she can make 'sorry, you're too clingy, I'm gonna have to cut you off' and we'll both laugh about it while she kicks my ass.

To be honest once my protagonist shows up I'm probably just doing it as a "notice me senpai" kind of thing.

>Power
Skin Manipulation - Power to control skin of oneself or others

I... I just...

The Flayer would make a pretty fucking terrifying super villain.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chameleonic_Nature
no matter where I am, I just seem like I'm supposed to be there. Not invisible, but never out of the ordinary.
>theme
secret agents, particularly the Men in Black; plus anything that's spooky in that special way that makes you paranoid and want to shut all your blinds.
>power functioning
my power would probably work through a sort of on-and-off activation; otherwise interacting with people on a deeper level would be incredibly difficult.
>primary crime
finding out things I shouldn't find out. stealing top secret government files, stalking people to learn about them, and other general spy acts.
>motivation
money and something to do. it'd be easy work with my power, so why not make bank off of something I'm good at?
>protagonist
a rival PI sort of figure. a noble investigator who sneaks around for good instead of cold hard cash, and is determined to keep me from revealing things that would have big time consequences should unsavory people find out.

>Power
Inanimate Object Physiology. Basically I can become inanimate things and obtain their properties and stuff. Neat.

>Theme
Black, simple Overall. Be sneaky n shit. Become the shadows. Hide when necessary. Probably be "Object" as name, kek.

>Crimes
Thefts. All kind of thefts. I can grab stuff and hide as a usual thing around, e.g. a drawet or something and hide the loot inside me. Nobody will notice me and I can escape freely afterwards. Sounds nice.

>Motivation
For the lulz. Just tell 'em it's like that game where you can hide as inanimate objects. They'll probably be confused as fuck but this will end as a nice little game of luck and skill. A giant hide-and-seek.

>Protagonist
The whole world. But mostly those dudes who can spot 'What is different in this picture' or are very good at the game mentioned above. Also, the current hide-and-seek champion whoever that may be, kek.

When we makin' an injustice league, bois? We gotta be /bound/ together as a team if we wanna fuck up our respective protagonists or we're gonna really be in a /bind/ when push comes to shove.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Causality_Reversal
This is entirely too anime for me to grasp.
>Theme
Lots of directional arrows. A spaghetti pile of arrows.
>Primary Crime
I'll use this apparently reality-defying power to perform petty theft and steal millions from banks.
>Motivation
Money! So I can impulse-buy whatever I want!
>Protagonist
Probably a cop or detective type.

>Villain
Can I be an anti-hero instead?

> Stealing when you have causality reversal

Kinda like having telepathy and using it exclusively to steal people's credit card numbers.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Media_Manipulation?useskin=oasis
Pffft, who needs to be a villian? I'll just spend my time fucking over places like Veeky Forums, tumblr, reddit, and Paizo for giggles.

Hopefully now Veeky Forums will finally have some active moderation. Also I guess I'll just erase Teen Titans Go while I'm at it and try to get a proper continuation of the original series going.

Seriously, with this power I don't even need to become a villian to get the what I want.

Good idea! Let me know if you run into any telepaths, okay?

I love this exercise.

>Power
Food Augmentation

>Theme
Stereotypical Chef attire: white apron, black pants, shoes, rolled up sleeves, t-shirt, nothing out of the ordinary or meant for actual direct fights.
>*Physical Mutation*
I possess a sixth intuitive sense towards cooking that allows me to cook all sorts of meals that bestow a wide range of temporary abilities, traits, and physical benefits. I can also just 'eat' food to receive very mild power-boosts, but this only works on me and tastes bad. Physically speaking, my tongue is twice as large as large and my stomach can expand roughly eight to ten times as large as an ordinary humans. I also possess an abnormally heightened sense of smell and taste. Lots of weaknesses: without ingredients or equipment I'm powerless, I have to poop a lot, I'm constantly hungry, food that wasn't cooked by me tastes bad- raw food especially is completely unpalatable to me. My body odor smells like a subway.

>Primary Crime
Assisting and enabling others to do crime: feeding people before sending them off to do something illegal/dangerous for me- typically theft, but I'm up for helping whoever if it benefits me. Feeding the homeless in the states it's illegal to do so.

>Motivation
Keep myself fed and perhaps others at any cost. I was most likely an insatiably hungry and therefor irritable child who grew up into a crooked, grudge-holding, chef.

>Antagonist
Some other social worker-tier superheroine who's taken a personal interest in my issues and is convinced I could do a lot of good for the world.

>Power
Unrecognizability - The user can make themselves unrecognizable to other people. Even those who know the user personally may not recognize them and forget what they looked like after they leave.
>Theme
I don't think it even matters what my theme is. In fact, just for kicks, I'd grow out my beard and buy a outfit like pic related. It doesn't matter, nobody will recognize me anyways.
>Primary Crime
Picture this:
-I walk into a bank dressed as pic with a diamond studded cane and a tiny silver derringer.
-I calmly ask the banker for a small stack of $100 bills.
-he gives me the bills and I walk outside and take a few steps down the sidewalk.
-Stop for a smoke
-cops arrive and rush all over the place looking for the perpetrator, even asking me for a description of the perp.
-I shrug and point down the street.
>Motivation
I am motivated to have someone recognize me. My greatest power is my biggest weakness.
>Protagonist
A Batman-like figure that knows EXACTLY what i should look like, complete with digital fingerprint scans, digital video evidence, and 24/7 satellite scans. Yet he is constantly foiled by his oblivious Police cohorts and his inability to believe that I could be so unrecognizable.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Compound_Fission?useskin=oasis
well, this is kinda easy mode! I can just take things apart, living or otherwise
>theme
very celestial, I believe myself to be sent by god, and I'll dress as such. flowing robes and fair skin
>crime
straight up murder. I can basically explode people with a snap of my fingers. however, to sustain myself, I suppose taking apart a vault door and walking out with the money inside wouldn't hurt.
>motivation
I'm sent by god to cleanse this earth of the human plague that inhabits it.
>protagonist
probably another dude with celestial powers, it'll just be a battle of ideologies.
this is pretty damn neat

it would mostly be a matter of figuring out which villains would mesh well together, I guess.

If some of us are looking to go the organized super-villain crime route I think my villain would be more than eager to cater/man the kitchen: with tasty meals that'd help everybody's unique powers and physiology remain healthy and in peek condition.

It'd also be fun because if you need to get rid of a "mistake" I could probably just cook and eat it and bingo bongo it's fucking gone, boiz. Also if we get raided by the super-police I can be a line home defense since I can just fucking eat EVERYTHING in the kitchen, become completely bloated, and turn into a massive, horrifying, "Allez a la cuisine!" iron-chef chimera for a few hours to help fight off the forces of good.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Negativity_Empowerment
>Theme
Dress up like a devil and act like a total dick to everyone but not in a fun way. More like pic related.

>Primary Crimes
High end heists of objects with a large amount of sentimental or cultural value and ruining major events like showing up to the New York Christmas parade and popping parade balloons

>Motivation
Rush from people hating me and the knowledge that deep down it's fun.

>Protagonist
Someone with the exact opposite power that gets powered up by positivity and adoration of the masses and genuinely loves them back and actually manages to partially depower me by making the crowd happy and cheering for him saving the day.

As I call dibs on being the low-tier chump that has powers beyond his comprehension and scope. I can frustrate everyone else with my short-sightedness and also be a legitimate danger to the heroes if you guys can put up with me long enough to use me in a scheme.

>Eye color manipulation
I go home and find a day job.

>Power
Omnidirectional Spatial Waves - User can release massive amounts of space/spatial energy in every directions at once for almost unlimited scales. This ability allows the user to dispatch many foes at once and destroy large area like villages.

>Theme
Domestic terrorism, a hooded figure who's identity is unknown and who's able to somehow bring extremely damaging and deadly explosives everywhere he goes. He'll most likely have a serial killer-esque name.

He'll have a serial killer style motif because he and other civilians will be searched and thus it's important that his true identity is a secret, yet it'll be extremely hard to even catch him because he doesn't need to manufacture or use actual explosives, so he has no real evidence to trace back.

>Primary crime
Blackmail via threatening to blow things up mostly, and other terrorist threats.

>Motivation
Change, chaos, and anarchism.

>Protagonist
The FBI

>Dress up like a devil and act like a total dick to everyone but not in a fun way. More like pic related.

I'm just imagining some asshole in a devil-onesie (pic related) going around doing rude/mean pranks and just being a general asshole misdemeanor-tier nuisance 99% of the time.

But very rarely having one of those 1% moments where you're actually feeling motivated or inspired or maybe somebody just pushed you too far and you throw off the kid gloves and show everybody just how powerful and evil you truly can be.

I got dwarf physiology :(. Guess I'll take over as Je... Dwarf overlord

Generating bandages from one's flesh probably brings with it a very demanding metabolism.

Good ol' Chef villain to save my villain and fellows like him from that /bind/

I call dibs on not baby sitting the low tier chump.

If you change colors really fast and on really bright colorations you could btfo epileptic hero's

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Plasma_Bomb_Generation
I throw Plasma around and blow stuff up.
Shit I dunno, I guess I'd dress up in really bright, electric blue outfit with a bunch of plasma grenades strapped to it.
I think I'd just use it for the cliche of robbing banks and stores.
I need money.
And my enemy would be some guy with superfluid powers so we'd null each other out.

>Power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Boundary_Manipulation
The ability to affect any 'boundaries'. Basically there is ultimately nothing I wouldn't be able to achieve. I could do anything I wanted.
>Theme
I would probably wear clothes that would fit someone with the ability to manipulate anything-Armor crafted from collapsing star matter, make myself into whatever shape/form I desire, etc.
>Physical mutations
It wouldn't really matter at this point, I could just change how I would look.
>Crime
Becoming the God King of the universe/multiverse through nefarious means and abuse of powers, breaking any laws in the way of my progress.
>Protagonist
The only way anyone would be able to stand in my way is if they also had the same abilities as I would have as a villain, and we would tear asunder the very fabric of reality and remake it in the process.
So I guess I'm the big bad in this scenario.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Adaptive_Appearance

Rape/mugging/shoplifting

No one would be able to identify me

>Power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Night_Manipulation?useskin=oasis

The ability to manipulate the time and duration of the night, coupled with minor darkness/lunar abilities. I think the name Noctis should fit well. He shall say his powers were earned by swallowing a fly - which was in truth a devil entrapped with sorcery.

>Theme
A machiavelli-aristocrat mixed with anti-theist witch, he would practise all manner of unsightly ritualistic/occult forms of esoteric arts. Always dressed finely, with an air of wealth despite an aura of brutality - he might have a military background too. I imagine a modern Gilles De Rais.

>Primary Crime
Iconoclasm - Noctis seeks out ancient relics and priceless artifacts simply to destroy them.

>Motivation
He is priming the path for the Antichrist's arrival.

>Protagonist
If a Christian version of Constantine were possible, but without the pulpy style of Dresden, that would be the man.

>Power

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Explosive_Combat

Uhh. Something about burst water pipes?

>Power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Planetary_Beam_Emission
The user can create and project beams of planetary energy/substances of variable size and range, capable of destroying large structures and/or areas and greatly damage anyone caught in the blast range.

>Theme
A Futuristic suit of armour,

>Primary Crime
Blackmail on a macro level. The sort of "Im gonna destory this city/comapny base unless I get what i want. To Alien Cultures.
>Motivation
Cold hard Cash
>Protagonists
A guy who can fly and has super-senses. Hes the only one who can track me down before I can pull my threat off. Its only a matter of time before I finally work out how to shoot beams that are useful at close range... Or my armour becomes better so I don't care about him anymore.

Maybe just one more..

>Power
"Alien Intuition"

>Theme
Unaccompanied child: Large second-hand blue sweater with a big yellow star on it, velcro shoes that light up when you step down, knee-high socks, and either some space-themed spats or sweat pants (if it's cold).
>Mutation
Pic related: didn't physically age past 13-14 and remained a cute child despite being in my mid 20's. Possess pale complexion, no tone/pigment in my eyes or hair. The cute little antennae on my head allow me to telepathically communicate with any extraterrestrial creature: intelligent ones I can have conversations with while animals I can command through suggestion/empathy. During clear nights I can climb up to high places and use my antennae to try and pick up alien information that drifts in from beyond the stas. Weakness would be my obvious physical weakness as well as mild schizophrenia caused by my powers.

>Primary Crime
Vandalism, theft, general delinquency and anti-social behavior. Mostly shop-lifting important electronics for making jerry-rigged alien-doodads (I'd scoot around in a little UFO), an insatiable urge to make crop-circles, and very rarely saving the odd alien detained by the government.

>Motivation
I was treated very poorly as a kid and was believed to have a number of defects: schizophrenia, albinism, autism, etc.. When I became 18 I was abandoned by my family and put into public care where I escaped and have been seeking validation ever since for my misunderstood genius and abilities. To make it especially edgy: my first crime was discreetly engineering the "spontaneous human combustion" of my parents using alien technology of my own making.

>Protagonist
Female, space-physicist, biologist, doctorate, and FBI agent specifically assigned to 'my case' due to actually recognizing my abilities and skills as a threat to not just american, but earth itself: our game of cat and mouse has lead to tangible /ss/ flavored sexual tension.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Adaptive_Appearance
>Rape/mugging/shoplifting
>No one would be able to identify me

Not that I'm trying to bully you or shit on your fun, but your ability is 'reactive': your shapeshifting would be based on adapting to stimuli n' so forth, like if you were exposed to a cold place you'd physically change to adapt to it or if you kept getting into fights you'd become adapt and 'evolve' in real time to being physically superior to your enemies.

Your power is more like if Kirby from the video games had to be damaged by his enemies before he'd be able to copy their power.... Or, I dunno, maybe you'd 'adapt' in the sense that if you got caught you'd subconsciously turn into a different person? So when the police line up or whatever comes up the victim(s) are like, "I've never seen that man at all!!!" Do you mean something like that?

I dunno, weird power.

>Enhanced Staff Proficiency
I am highly proficient with staffs and wands.

>-Whats your 'theme' costume and presentation wise?
My supervillain name would be something along the lines of Shaftman, or the Glorious Shaft. My costume would have a staff-theme, possibly light blue spandex with thousands of tiny wands all over it, all pointing upwards, and a giant rod on top of my head.

>-*Bonus* What physical mutation allows you to not only 'use' your power, but 'have' it by proxy of it not killing you whenever you use it
The Glorious Shaft has the most glorious shaft.

>-What will be your primary crime?
I'll put my shaft in the most forbidden of places. There will be no place, no matter how dark or secret or chaste, that goes safe from my shaft.

>-Whats your motivation?
Bums.

>-Finally, and most importantly, who is your Protagonist?
Chastity Man.

>Power
Invisibility. Oh boy, the best power there is for what I have in mind!
>Theme
I go around completely naked, so the rare times you do catch a glimpse me it's just a flash of some rando early 30's white dude buck ass nekkid.
>Mutation
My skin can emit a field that causes light to pass directly through me, thus why I'm always naked. Unfortunately, this means I am also entirely blind while using my power. Can be turned off or on at will, otherwise I'd be less a villian and more a sad blind ghost.
>Primary Crime
Anything and everything, specifically furiously masturbating in Public and sexually assaulting anyone and everyone with sudden dick.
>Motivation
I'm fucking invisible, the rules don't apply to me! Now shut up while I spizz in this guy's water without him noticing.
>Protagonist
A guy who can turn anything he touches into flour. He pelts me with it and can then see me even whole invisible.

All in all I'm a pretty shit villian. More of a sexual deviant with a mildly interesting talent.

Pretty sure that
And
Are partners in crime.

>Power
Nature Lordship: The user has authority and control over Nature, all of it's inhabitants and anything and everything that dwells within it. Domains of Nature such as the sky, land, sea, etc. are all under the user's control.
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nature_Lordship

>Theme
I'm thinking a dirty homeless person, someone most people wouldn't even make eye contact with.

>Primary Crime
Eco-Terrorism for sure. Sinking fishing and whaling ships, destroying pipeline construction, preventing loggers from working and destroying mills. Just generally fuck up whatever industry I feel like that day.

>Motivation
Generic "you are destroying the planet and nature."

>Protagonist
For the scale and variety I could operate, I think we are looking at a whole league of heroes. I hide in the shadows/plain sight and everything I do looks like natural disasters. Just figuring out that I am a person would be a whole season/volume.

>Power
Brain Manipulation, complete control over the brains of oneself and others, including senses, the conscious, subconscious and everything the brain controls. Due to this they are able to perform a series of functions; autonomic, or involuntary bodily functions, somatic, or voluntary bodily functions, and cognitive, concerning the use of the mind to solve problems.

>Theme/Costume
Fedora, oversized trench coat, and of course, the obligatory neckbeard.

>Crime
Pretty much anything that I could think of, such as manipulating people into public sexual activities, liquifying the brains of small animals, influencing local elections, and stock market fraud.

>Motivation
Boredom, personal gain, and vengeance.

>Archrival
Chad Thundercock, who has an aura of manliness and success that nullifies my sperg powers.

>Power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Supernatural_Dexterity
So I'd be like Daredevil or Spiderman. Dodge bullets, do 50 backflips in a row, etc
I'd definitely want to get some combat training to go along with my powers. Something technique that is fast and always keeps me on my feet. I'd be very flashy with it.

>Theme
I'd probably dress like a ninja. I'd go around with throwing knives and even a katana to go full weeb.

>Primary Crime
I'd like to be an assassin for hire. Other than that - lots of thefts.

>Motivation
I just wanna get rich and live for the thrill. A pretty simple villain.

>Protagonist
A hero with super strength. A real brute of a guy. I think it'd be fun. It'd be style over simplicity. Speed over strength. etc

>Power
The power to erase the knowledge/memories of a target from existence

>Theme
Probably some sort of business attire, or something else classy

>Primary Crime
Bank theft, corporate espionage, and other crimes one can get away with by just remove the memories of one doing it

>Motivation
Simple honest greed, but also due to him being "I have this power, why not use it, for myself"

>Protagonist
Some run of the mill detective that doesn't always go by the books. The typical stereotype really for those kinds of detective characters.

Let's have another one!

>Power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Missile_Generation

>Theme
Casual Military Aesthetic: Camo Jacket, kevlar vest/body armor, tank top underneath, work jeans, steel-toed shoes, and tactical gloves.
>Physical Mutation
I have a large, parasaurolophus-style horn/crest vaguely resembling a shoulder-fired missile launcher or cannon on my head- feeding a little down into my nose. The whole thing operates using muscles, and a complex percussion cap system made out of cartilage, carbon, and a kind of chemical ignition to fire one missile round out of my head at a time. My body is incredibly shock absorbent and sturdy- especially my neck and spine being incredibly durable to withstand the recoil of fucking missiles shooting out of my head. I can also fire homing, scatter-shot, hot-burning-mucous, and water-proof missiles. Weaknesses include my bodies excessive need to cool down between missile fires by sweating and venting out steam from my horn. My missiles are made out of organic compounds, so I need to EAT to make them- I also can't make them anymore than a person can just shit on the spot.

>Crime
Theft, arson, domestic-terrorism, maybe even a little mercenary or 'private demolition' work... Both intentional and accidental.

>Motivation
I love my power and I love blowing shit up- I just want to see more things explode and to see how powerful I can become.

>Protagonist
Goofy bomber-man themed superhero with great publicity who specializes in de-armament and explosives. I don't give two shits about him, but he considers me his "greatest enemy".

>Cosmic Guardian
>User is or can transform into a cosmic protector, a god like figure in many cases second only to the Supreme Creator, cosmic guardians are in charge of preserving and sustaining the multiverse from any threat and keep it balanced. Although possessing virtually omnipotent powers, a cosmic guardian may probably not be responsible for the creation or destruction of the universe as they only act as judge and enforcer of the universal laws. A cosmic guardian is not a physiology or trait but a status which one can either be born with, or ascend to become.

As a guardian of a superhero universe, it is up to me to preserve the cosmic balance.

I will do this by using my impossible, reality-breaking powers to rob banks, run an organised crime outfit, commit acts of public vandalism and generally twirl my moustache. I will also pretend to have a "kryptonite" weakness that the heroes can exploit to "defeat" me.

A superhero universe needs villains after all.

>Power
Phosphorus Manipulation - User can create, shape and manipulate Phosphorus, a highly reactive, poisonous, nonmetallic element occurring naturally in phosphates, especially apatite, and existing in three allotropic forms, white (or sometimes yellow), red, and black.
>Theme
Gas mask and hoodies with protective gear, very S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
>Primary Crime.
Terrorism, murder, theft, mercenary work.
>Motivation.
I'd literally be a walking terrorist threat, spraying Phosphorus at people and watching them die horrible and painful deaths. Might as well have some fun with it, instead of being a government controlled lapdog, right?
>Protagonist.
Considering the nature of my power, I'd need a Superman-tier hero to stop me. Or someone who's immune to Phosphorus. That or a hero kill team controlled by the government.

Ah, I missed some stuff

>Theme
A generic moustache-twirling superscientist/wizard, which explains where my powers come from. I'll make up some ridiculous mumbo-jumbo to explain how my weekly doomsday device works.

>Physical Mutation
I wear a suit of armour everywhere I go. I tell people it's to contain the "cosmic dust" my body was changed into during an accident, but really my star-stuff body is perfectly stable and I could change into an ordinary human whenever I want. I let the heroes believe damaging my suit too badly forces me to retreat.

>Crime
Leading the legion of doom, running an international crime syndicate, stealing the world's monuments and sticking them on my island volcano base... Basically all the flashy supervillain shit.

>Motivation
I maintain the cosmic balance. A superhero universe needs supervillains, or else the heroes would have nothing to do. It would rapidly devolve into a post-apocalyptic feudalism future where powered paarahumans form the aristocracy. By instead getting them to chase after my silly charade, I am staving off the apocalypse.

>Protagonist
A team of "heroes" with much more limited powers who foil me every Saturday morning.

Anybody wanna be in my Legion?

I'll join your legion for the right amount of money, guy. As long as I get to commit some terrorism along the way!

Bitchin. Welcome aboard. Our first job is to steal the Eiffel tower. Your payment, based on a psychological profile of you I have developed, will be a swimming pool full of cocaine.

You've got yourself a fuckin' deal, mate!

>power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Patience_Manipulation - I can change people's patience level so that means everyone in the entire world has no chill
>costume
Be inconspicuous af so people don't notice me when they lose their chill
>physical mutation
I suppose better perception awareness to fuck with more people if there's a limit/area limit
>primary crime
probably conspiracy to murder or inciting violence due to the fact that I'll make everyone impatient to the point where they'll start killing each other, if they could ever link it back to me
Maybe war crimes/crimes against humanity if I start WW3/4/5/6... by fucking with world leaders
>motivation
I was impatient to become a hero and failed, now I'll become the most patient person in the world
>protagonist beating me
pretty much anyone desu, if they can ever find out who's responsible, though an automated system/ai/robot may be better due to it having no concept of patience for me to fuck with

Maybe I can be of assistance?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Molecular_Manipulation

The only limit would be my imagination, and when/how i got this end game ability. most likely i would think the Dr. Manhattan route. this kind of power would be the thing an author uses to end a comic run he's already out of ideas on, so in a way, would i not be the hero for deleting shit comics?

I dunno, you look like a business sort... Looking at your villain profile on VillainsMeet.net you make people forget shit, right?

Maybe you could help out this other guy I'm workin' with, he might have use for someone of your talents!
WHERE'S MY POOL OF COCAINE?!

>mfw barely anybody is giving themselves cool mutations.
Aw, come on guys, mutations are cool! They're Cool!!!

>I wear a suit of armour everywhere I go. I tell people it's to contain the "cosmic dust" my body was changed into during an accident, but really my star-stuff body is perfectly stable and I could change into an ordinary human whenever I want. I let the heroes believe damaging my suit too badly forces me to retreat.

This, though, I really like. I'm loving the code of conflict you've developed- it's endearing and the sign of a 'true' villain: one who respects the art and narrative of the 'game'.

I couldn't think of any cool mutations that'd work with Phosphorus Manipulation, other than being immune to its effects myself.

I guess I would need to generate the phosphorus myself, though... I guess that's my mutation?

...Did you mean ? Because we could certainly use someone with your skillset in the legion

You'll get your cocaine when I get my eiffel tower. For now, burn down the Kremlin.

Cheers reader

So you're constantly on fire?

Sounds legit to me. But I'm keeping my S.T.A.L.K.E.R theme... Just more burning.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Slithering

>Costume:
Obviously snake themed, like a skin tight suit with scale print/actual scales.

>Crime:
High profile burglary. The slithering through the air ducts and past the lasers to steal the giant diamond kind.

>Motivation:
I'm a motherfucking snake, I don't need a reason.

>Protagonist
A mongoose themed superhero

Power: Mountain Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate the mountains and everything in them, including all the aspects of the mountains, from the purely physical ones and also mythical/conceptual ones. Mountains include also the very coldest, highest of places, and the darkest, deepest places of the mountain.

Theme: Old West style Mountain Man, complete with a huge was Bowie knife, repeater rifle and revolvers.

Bonus: The knowledge of geology I need to maximize my output.

Crimes: Illegal mining to fund my personal fiefdom, holding communities to ransom by threatening to choke their rivers etc.
Motivation: Wanting my own kingdom, and General hatred of city folk.
Protagonist: Probably some bugger with super digging powers.

If you really want the Stalker theme, we can stick you in the Russian branch of the Legion, or at least have you be primarily a russian villain. Your Phosphorus-based pyromania would be more suited to a more brutal battleground anyway, fighting KGB-backed superheroes like Yadovityy Svet or Molotok

I will happily offer my...services to you, in exchange for a steady payroll.

(Added a name and a villain name just for good measure)

>Power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Business_Intuition
>Theme
Business man of course. I wear an expensive business suit and present myself as such. No more, no less.
>Primary crime
Nothing technically illegal. Maybe some shady underhanded deals to increase profits, and a few expenses tossed out to "associates" to ensure profits continue to flow as needed. If those associates happen to work in the police force, so be it.
>Motivation
Profit
>Protagonist
Don't know. I never see him. He takes down a few fellows in my employ. People who are never given enough information to incriminate me in whatever obviously illegal activities they were partaking in. Though he's certainly welcome to make an appointment to see me if there's anything he wishes to discuss. Preferably on the weekends between 4 and 5pm, the rest of my week is booked.

I can dig that. Fighting some KGB-backed heroes sounds like a fun time! Just don't be mad about all the civilian casualties, Phosphorus does not give a damn about collateral.

Welcome aboard. You are now my right hand man and troubleshooter. You are the only being on the planet who knows the truth about my power. Your task is to find anyone else who might discover my secret and erase it from their mind.

Your salary s a Billion dollars a year.

Civilian casualties are not an issue in Russia. Even the heroes there have double-digit kill counts.

>Theme: Old West style Mountain Man, complete with a huge was Bowie knife, repeater rifle and revolvers.

>Not having the most important tool of any Mountain Man.

Wonderful, I presume I shall have my own office at the headquarters, you do have a place to call your own?

Then I guess it's time to burn down Moscow, hahahahaha! That'll really get those Russian heroes riled up!

>Civilian casualties are not an issue in Russia. Even the heroes there have double-digit kill counts.

Fantasy aside, I unironically believe that would be true for unsympathetic places like Russia and China if super-powers just started poppin' out of us willy-nilly.

As befits your globe-trotting lifestyle, you will have a penthouse apartment on every continent, two in asia, as well as quarters on my island headquarters.

That's the spirit.

China is far more subdued actually. Their sheer size means they have a sizable stable of superheroes to call on, who usually show up in brightly-coloured spandex outfits. Publicity and selling merchandise is almost as important as their ability to fight crime. They're similar to C-Pop popstar stables, only with crimefighting.

We will of course, fight fire with water. Our Chinese branch will mostly be made out of homegrown parahuman rebels disenfranchised by the "hero standards" they are unable to live up to. Monsters, freaks, heroes over 30, etc.

>Power
"Morality Empowerment"
The ability to gain strength from good, evil, and/or neutrality. Variation of Affinity.
Lets go with good for the fun of it

>Theme
Any type of clothing that will bring attention. bright colors, sometimes a cape. the flashier the better.

>Primary Crime
Any flashy crime that i have the opportunity for to commit

>Motivation
Power, since i become more powerful the more good people commit its basically a endless cycle of committing crimes to gain more power.

>Protagonist
some classic superhero, it will be a interesting rivalry since if he doesn't stop me soon i just become more powerful.

>Anybody wanna be in my Legion?
Are you perhaps in need of a second in command?
I mean a generic mustache-twirling Saturday morning villain needs a untrustworthy right hand after all.

>Power
Ink Projection. I can literally shoot ink like a squid.
>Theme
I am Calamity Kalimari, the Cruel King of Squids! I go around in a large pink skintight spandex suit with suction cup gloves.
>Physical Mutation
I have tertiary bladders that filled with inks of varios colors and let me spit them out of my mouth like a super soaker.
>Primary Crime
Graffiti and hanging around department stores to spray people who leave wearing new clothes.
>Motivation
When i was a child I was raised in an extremely edgy household and forced to wear only black, now I take my revenge on people who are allowed to wear colors by ruining their clothes!
> Protagonist
The local sushi chef. He's not a hero but he wants to take me down and "show me" something in the kitchen.

Thank for the offer, but I've already got a right hand man.

We could definitely use someone like you in the American branch. Heroes there tend to be quite starched, giving you some whitehats to draw power from.

What would be my first...assignment?

Might as well. Worst case I could play it badly enough to scare off every varmint.

Erase the memories of everyone who reads this thread.

Do you want me to do it a second time? I am confused?

Funny, that was your first wish.

Haha. Hop to it Mr No. For a billion dollars annually I expect my money's worth.

I mean Mr Legion is that I have already wiped the memories once, shall you want me to do it again, sorry if it sounds confusing, you said all, and I did it to all.

Better stay away from my head, bud, I'm workin' with you guys now after all!

Speaking of which, I'm on my way to Moscow! Those Commies won't know what hit them, hahahaha!

This shit is /qst/tier garbage. Get it out of here.

Amusing, but do not test me. I do not have memories to wipe Mr No. Your powers cannot work on me.

I was mearly jesting, no need to worry. I wouldn't dream of upsetting such a generous employer

of course, of course. you can trust on me to stay true to the cause and not attempt to redirect resources to my own schemes.

Naturally. I thave totaly faith in you to execute my will as per my orders. If you do think to betray my trust... well, you won't do it twice.

Actually, I totally expect him to try and abuse his position for his own ends or even betray and try to destroy me. This is all part of the game. However, when he fails, I will make an example of him, as is my role in the game.

here
I can manage a front company to funnel funds in and out of. So long as I manage it, profits will continue to flow for whatever purposes they are needed for.

Unofficially of course. Officially, I don't know you or any of your associates or their activities.

Excellent, welcome aboard, Your first task is to generate vast wealth in your chosen industry, then use it to lobby members of governments around the world to create superpowered registration acts and enact harsher sentences for supervillains. Doing so will make it harder for powered individuals to maintain peaceful lives and force them into either heroism or villainy.

>Power
Emotion_Banishment - I can designate a person/place and banish any/all emotions from them.

>Theme
Royalty at first, Divine later - At first, royal clothing - blue with gold trim, gold ornate ruby+diamond jewellery, all with my own personal symbol branded on them and of course a golden cape. Can't not have a cape. It's just not done. Once I have a sizable stable of worshippers I would move into something more befitting a divine being such as silken robes perhaps. Or I might just keep the royal clothing, who knows.

>Primary Crime
I'd consider myself above petty laws.

>Motive
To become worshiped as a god by causing the world to stagnate through the removal of all emotions except for Apathy from the world, except from me and those who actively worship me.

>Protagonist
Some uppity hometown peasant who doesn't know their place, insists that I stop my actions and who manages to find a way to ruin my clothes whenever we meet, every. single. time.

Ill make super operations run as smoothly as possible lord legion.

Perfect, he is none the wiser. all i have to do is wait and gather my power only to strike when the opportunity arises

So long as these acts don't interfere with quarterly revenue, very well.

Should the worse come to pass of course, all records of my involvement with you will be destroyed. I have an image to maintain.

The Kremlin is burning down, burning down, burning down~! The Kremlin is burning down my dear Lord~!

Hahahahaha!

Fair enough.

Good job Natasha. Watch out for Prinesite Boga.

>power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Simian_Physiology
>theme
i wear a red tie
>bonus
i am a monkey
>crime
kidnapping chicks
>motivation
pussy
>protagonist
some guy who jumps

Ask on Veeky Forums would love to see the replies from people there you'd have people who play Crusader Kings II, Europa Universalis IV, Master of Orion, GalCiv, Space empires. I would love to read their replies.

>Connection Removal
>User can target and remove the connections that link together a target's powers and its source, removing their ability to ever use those powers again. This not only prevents them from using their powers, but may even cause them to forget they ever had those powers to begin with, this removes any/all connections and links that the user may have had to the source of their powers, even the smallest ones.

>Theme
Guillotine "Supers Were a Mistake" Whackouski. Or Guill for short. He's a strongman with an ax hand. Hard to miss.

>Physical mutation
Aforementioned ax hand. If you get swatted with the edge of the ax you lose your super powers. He's also cut as hell from carrying 120 pounds of iron on his left arm for his whole life. Not so super strong it's a secondary power, but he'd make a mean boxer.

>Primary Crime
Fuck supers! Supers are a bad joke played on the baseliners of the cosmos, and I'm here to put an end to this comedy club of terror! Hero, villain, or otherwise, I'm gunna cut 'em all down to size.

>Secondary Crimes
Cutting in line
(ticket) Scalping

>Motivation
Supers are assholes. Period, the end. I want rid of 'em. Yeah heroes are nice when you've got villains prancing around but eventually all the villains wind up dead or in jail and then some jerkoff gets bored and goes villain and then we do the whole song and dance again. I'm sick of it. I'm gunna put all these assholes on the chopping block. Maybe then they'll get respectable professions, like a butcher or somethin'

>Protagonist
There's a young gun on my turf who's got the Superman-lite shtick plus some rock powers. Super strong, fast, gets this big stone shell over his skin when he goes super. Goes by 'Blockhead' as his alias. Real goodie two-shoes. Figure he must have some backup 'cause he's dumb as brick but he always knows where I am. He's been grinding me down for like two years now. It's not so bad. He keeps me on my toes. Keeps me sharp.

Well that's a pretty terrifying power... Best avoid this one.

For the record, I don't ax people when conducting ticket sales. That'd be bad for business.

>Power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Wave_Emission
>Theme
Old-ass dude who beats physically superior opponents by sticking them in jars with his magic waves, i guess
>bonus
Old as shit, it takes time to learn this stuff
>Primary crime
being an enormous deviant
>Motivation
see >Protagonist
fucking idiot with a tail and more plot armour than god himself

>Power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Internal_Rupturing
"The user can inflict internal injuries, such as rupturing internal organs, upon an intended victim, often leaving no sign of outward damage with the exception of blood coming from the orifices. This also allows users to attack people who are invulnerable to physical attacks that causes external damage."

>Costume
All-black Dormeuil Vanquish suit, Dark red undershirt, black tie. Black-steel cane with matching dark-red orb handle serving no real purpose

>Primary Crime
Torture / Murder of anyone with information worth selling to people who might want it.

>Motivation
The money is a byproduct and a means to an end. True motive is becoming worshipped by those who will come to believe I am "Death" (And I make no effort to dissuade them, though it's a bit edge even for me sometimes. The occasional "your lungs just liquified go away" fixes any fanboys).

>Protagonist
"Balance", able to place himself / others into stasis, minor time reversal. Refuses to defeat me as he believes all things must have an opposite.

SSSSSHHHHHHHH, we don't speak about him in here.

I'd imagine the skin guy to look like the 'faceless' enemy from Xcom 2.

Just a big ol' gross, melty, baggy-skinned, weirdo, flappin' in the breeze as he terrorizes people... When he's in villain mode at any rate.