Iran about to have a revolution

People protesting the high cost of living. Unrest spreading across the country. How can we profit from this? Oil prices, gold, crypto etc?

twitter.com/thevocaleurope/status/946321185427677184

No one gives a shit about sandniggers and their garbage countries. Fuck off.

If you are into forex buy a fuckton of oil and sell gold. They export plenty of oil, which immediate agitations could hinder, and they have tons of gold that the government won't allow to exit the country. A governmental collapse could lead to a flow of gold towards the outside world.

But crisis in the Middle East makes oil and crypto rise?

This is a CIA funded coup

>tfw I'm perfectly happy with people going to war and killing thousands if it means my crypto holdings/stocks will rise by even just 10%

I..I finally understand the Jew.

>the only news sources that are covering the story are the ones that are notably anti-iran

ill wait until this becomes full-blown before i believe this mountain out of a mole hill.

Why's it always "Death to " ?

It's a language thing. When people are in trafic they yell Death to Traffic for example

Yup. I can confirm. Just so you know----US is investing HEAVILY in "psyops" infiltration of foreign country politics. Trump loves this kind of stuff. He even tweeted "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." - Sun Tzu

The fake news we all hate about Trump----he is unleashing fake news ops, etc, onto all foreign countries in ways that will make the US be able to control them. You want to know about the biggest event coming in a few months? Keep an eye on news about Indonesia.

You've sold your soul, my good goy. It's only downhill from here

/thread

Rothschild was correct: buy when there's blood in the street.

My wife's family trusts me to manage a few hundred thousand in crypto arbitrage for them (risk-free) and I'm only supposed to take 20%.

But it's in a different currency from me...and they never specified the currency rate to use, and technically I can pair the buys and sells of arbitrage trading in any way I like, not just consecutively (buy and sell, buy and sell). And they'll never know how much I make off it because they're still getting excellent returns regardless.

I've never felt so goddamn Jewish in my life.

THIS IS NOT A WARNING!!!

DCB on Kucoin is basically iRAN coin.

If you want to restore the Persian Empire and their Zoroasthrian roots, buy DCB in the coming days.

You've been warned.

they tried this 15 years ago and it went no where. probably will fail again

Trips of truth. The kikery never ends.

Sort of like "to hell with this shit"?

>THIS IS NOT A WARNING!!!
>You've been warned.

Yeah except when they say "death to fags" some fudgers actually get thrown off roofs.

how do I arbitrage BTC to this sandcoons?

t. New York Jew who is also a sand coon

The kikes are terrified of Iran.

buy IOTA

right. like we may say "fuck Iran" and they can interpret that as us wanting to send our troops over to rape everyone

This
Refugee cities will be in demand

Bet on America. Iranian hedgemony in the Middle East was the last pillar of Obama's legacy and it's now gone. The other pillars were a weak US economy (now fixed with tax reform), and ISIS (now effectively defeated in Iraq and minimal in Syria). Gender Identity Disorder and Same Sex Attraction Disorder remain problems but not as big of a deal for the economy, plus we could probably fix both by banning soy products.

I've bought BAC, hedged on the dollar (as Im EU)
and shorted IRR