Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

What is your character's ultimate dream?

/pfg/ Link Repository: pastebin.com/fr9piFCi
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/vK9njh31

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/monk/archetypes/dreamscarred-press-monk-archetypes/monk-of-the-silver-fist-monk-archetype/
pastebin.com/P8K0AG9C
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A: To love, and be loved in return.
B: To continue to do what she loves forever.
C: To make his friends happy. He will NEVER admit this.

I'd tell you If I had one.

To find all the knowledge, and use it to create a school with the party that is hella sweet for future generations(and characters) to explore.

Deal with all this shit so he can settle down with the wife and raise his clan

A: Find a way to be with the people he cares about, without hurting them
B: A cup of goddamned Mint Tea.
C: To make it all stop.
D: To finally make it right, and stop hating herself.

To be the captain of his own airship and fly away into the horizon to find somewhere new.

A. Find his brother and topple the empire.
B. Settle down with the woman he loves.
C. A life of luxury and decadence.
D. A quiet life.

A: To be a great hero and have his name loved worldwide.
B: To have a family again.
C: To have enough power that he can make his own rules and live the life he and his always deserved.

>D: To finally make it right, and stop hating herself.

Why does she hate herself?

Nice dubs.
And as for D, what a beautiful dream

*chew*

you OK reatard?
I am wood

stupid

Brother, don't be dong.

I AM THE FUCKING STRONG

This taste...MY MOM!?

To get into a game.

Call me crazy, but you can take a Swift action in the middle of doing other things, such as moving, right?

As far as I know, yes. You're just limited to one Swift on your turn, or one Immediate not on your turn.

Get a feeling so complicated...

Who in face are you people?

So was it the big one?

when I was a kid, I saw Mona Lisa from my garmmar school art book...

the first time I saw her, with hands on her knee....
how do I say this...

I had a boner...

is there a balance reason that im missing as to why only certain types of races get access to certain race creation traits?

>A: Just make sure everyone gets through this, finish the job, and hopefully settle down with the obscene amount of money he'll have so he can take care of his family
>B: Find the meaning behind his birth, repay his debts, and prevent another tragedy of circumstances
>C: Get those hobgoblins off his goddamn lawn, he just wants to enjoy not having a bum leg anymore
>D: Destroy a false god, preferably in the loudest, largest explosion possible

>To have a family again.

Just stick it in until it squirts

More in an emotional sense, and a sense of belonging. He's probably already got some offspring about, somewhere.

Which traits do you think some races are missing out on?

Never going to happen, this thread is dead.

Shitty parenting, combined with all the crime, on top of getting the one person who treated her well killed due to greed.

In that case, anyone up for a game of Creature Roulette to pass the time? Anyone interested roll up a d13.

since i got in on the end of the last thread, gonna ask again without typos. any opinions on Strange Aeons? tips for running it?

How would you make a Morrigan PC?

why can a draconic race breath fire but not be able to get fire resistance?

That's kinda weak. He needs to knock somebody up and stick around this time.

If you got a dude character and he don't have a lady to call his with a baby on the way, you aren't taking this hobby seriously enough.

Start by pulling out your wiener and agressively fapping off across the game table.

>not playing online

Playing online is for friendless casuals who enjoy doing the hobby wrong. Not bait/trolling. Full stop.

So did y'all forget about this feat?

>Powerful Throw (Combat)
>You can leverage your great strength to control the flight of your thrown weapons.
>Prerequisites: Strength 15, base attack bonus +1, Power Attack.

>Benefit: You may use your Strength modifier in place of your Dexterity modifier for your attack rolls when making a ranged attack with thrown weapons.

>You may also use the Power Attack feat instead of the Deadly Aim feat when attacking with thrown weapons.

>Normal: Power Attack cannot be used with thrown weapons, and Dexterity, not Strength, is used for ranged attack rolls.

>Stop having fun wrong

Make a Succubus monster class. Then proceed to get railed by every bandit, orc, minotaur, horse, and centaur you encounter along the way.

It'd need to be sentient for a succubus to give a damn. That and they'd probably just zero in a the more valuable souls.

Should probably go with the succubus descended tiefling (I can't find the link and would appreciate if someone posted it) and then probably bard.

>Make a Succubus monster class. Then proceed to get railed by every bandit, orc, minotaur, horse, and centaur you encounter along the way.
Wait a minute...that sounds familiar.

I think Seducer Witch would work better than bard.

Shhh... no one shall know our secret.

Celebrity bard works fairly well.

So are Mysterial Monk and Monk of the Silver Fist compatible? Would you rule that Mysterial would negate the gauntlet damage improvement of the Silver Fist? Would you play it?

d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/monk/archetypes/dreamscarred-press-monk-archetypes/monk-of-the-silver-fist-monk-archetype/

pastebin.com/P8K0AG9C

Sounds like a bad webcomic senpai.

Exactly, now you understamd your fallacy

For low level play, is it generally better to have a +1 armor, or a +1 weapon?

Weapon

+1 weapon so that you can kill threats quicker, unless your playing a tank then you want the +1 armor for obvious reasons.

Ded thred ded gaem

when will you guys switch to 5e?

Captain goes down with their ship?

Did, didn't like it as much, came back to our old game. Thinking of trying WoD in a few weeks.

I'm already playing both 5e and PF. If only I can get some 4e as well.

I'll move over when they make enough content to let me create a non cookie cutter character.

>5e
>non cookie cutter
laughingwhores.jpg

Never. 5e is a dead end game that has no growth potential at all.

Waiting for 6 Ed.

To reunite with her sister.

How would 20 INT / 15 WIS / 14 CHA translate to actions / thought processes? Level 8 Telepath/Shaper Psion.

So to play a Judge Magister in Pathfinder should I do something like Magus with TWF with a dip in the path of war classes?

Judges were... complicated. I'd say the easiest way would probably be Magus or Inquisitor -> Hellknight Signifier. It's worth noting that the judge designs all had a unique mask.

Beyond that most of the judges are switch hitters between dual wielding / two handing, and they do have some magic too though not all specialize in it. Some of them prefer to use their fightan skills over their magicks which is why I suggested inquisitor as they're decent-ish fighters and can make good use of combat-y judgements with TWF.

How useful is for a tiefling that knows Infernal to also know Abyssal? Would it be thematically fitting? Just how common is Abyssal and Infernal even among mercenary companies and monsters?

If you found something that was to mystic as hellknight signifier is to casters, that would be appropriate too.

>speaking the mongrel tongue of a species that should die.

Bored. I'm gonna dump 3.5's Animated Series Handbook for those of you who have always wanted to run a childish Saturday Morning campaign. I'm sure you all can figure out conversions easily enough.

Wow, how old is that shit?

>those ability scores
what the fuck was the gm smoking when he rolled them

It came with one of the DVD box sets, so I dunno.

No wait. I think it came out in 2006.

Thanks man.

Holy shit the art is bad in this book, it's almost comical. Lacks the charm of the show though.

END