Bump 2/2

cute bug

This CYOA just upsets me

:3

OC PLEASE

>Trying to make a build with Alion Ellonen as Lover
>He
I want to get off this ride

That's good. You should be upset as much as possible so your skin hardens.

Aspect transfer gloves
Digital powerhouse

Use the gloves to transfer immortality into myself from either a consenting angel or an unfortunately unconsenting primitive life form. Then use the AI to write me all the stories and vidya I want, hack governments in my favor, and eventually create a stellar empire for me.

+5 Help people every week x5
-10 Double Intelligence x10
Depending on how the math works, my intelligence is either 11 times greater, or 1024 times greater.
I'll just study the sciences and do people's taxes, and slowly make the world a nicer place to live.

he prolly takes it like a champ

In December you'll get a massive one.

I thought elves were supposed to dominant and aggressive, their femininity merely being a cover.

You're thinking of the Drow

Digital Powerhouse
Wireless Battery
Angelic Halo
Free, infinite power for the world, an AI giving us centuries worth of advancement as well as some video games and personal immortality.

I'm set.

What ever happened to OC bird?

Pretty sure the most dominant an elf can be is as a powerbottom.

You just got one last thread.

grrrrrrr

Asanagi is a hack

In the music the moment

>Sidetie panties
Slut

professionally no doubt, but you will suffer socialy. it is as if you are surrounded by toddle; you cant even converse with anybody without forcing yourself not to yawn after 5 minutes. people too in return will look at you strangely or even feel insulted if you somehow incoutiously constantly giving advice/nagging/lecture/complain despite having good intention.

I know.
My feels will be legendary, even on /r9k/.
But it's worth it for the rest of humanity.

Dex 2
Dur 8
Pow 25
Rec 1
Spe 5
Str 5
Fortress
Tentacles
Extra Limbs x2
Levitation (Free)
Overlord
Engineer
Brainwave Harness
Hawkeye
Radar
Defense Maze
Comm Buoy
Worm
Light Drone x2 (x4 because Fortress)(2PR+GL, 2MG+LR)
Heavy Drone (x2) (Light Shield, 1 with Particle Beam, one with Autocannon)
Scavenger Drone (2)
Wave Motion Gun
Flamethrower
Camoflauge
Capacitor
Maneuvering Rockets
EMP Shield
Plasma Shield
Environmental Controls

Equal parts command ship, siege engine, and symbol of unrelenting force, I bear down on any given direction. A swarm of drones ties up lesser targets, while a combination of tentacles, viral weaponry, and bursts from my flamethrower keep targets away. I'm not exactly incredibly maneuverable, but I can outlast just about anything.
All of this is just a pretense, however. My real goal is to set up siege mode, and take something out with my bigass gun.

reposting because im a whore

more additions soonTM

really liking peoples build btw

>Female
>Grunt
>Correct Century
>God Finger
>Trans Am
>EXAM system
>A.L.I.C.E.

This is it. For all of the women and grunts who died pointlessly and in large numbers before me, I make my stand. I've welded myself into the mother of all robots, and am going to rampage around to avenge their pointless deaths!
I have no plan. I barely know how this thing works. I barely even know how to turn it on, and I almost died from the welding torch I used to seal myself in. But I'll be damnned if I don't fuck up everyone who would kill me off.

Killdozer: Anime edition

Yes, you are a whore. But we love you anyway.

It's OK user. We love you anyway.
Besides, I've made three damn builds. I can't complain about you reposting.

which were you?

Redmond Burke, the Engineer/Blademaster.
The Ram faunus who is basically a 'human' truck that smashes people with his insane strength
And the Dog loyal to Salem

i think i saved all those, good work

Is this what people do on Veeky Forums now? Just meme and beg?

Not bad, you can take a lot heavier hits than I can.

Fortress Avian 'Mother Hen'

Pilot's Outfit:
CyberBrain placed inside Avatar body, using Brainwave Harness
Upgrade: Veteran Soul
Digital immortality. 10 years of real-world experience is incredibly valuable - one normally has to pay in blood, assuming they survive their rookie period.

Internals:
AI: Engineer uploaded to Avatar body
I need help with the drones. I thought about Uplift, but losing control would be fatal.

HUD: Advanced Suit Status
HUD: Hawkeye
HUD: Radar

COMMs: Free-Space Optical Transmitter
COMMs: Defense Maze
The first is perfect for suit to drone communication, and the second should help keep the drones virus free.

Upgrades: Capacitor
The extra Power is nice, but the real draw is power regeneration during operations.

Externals:
Suit Features: Flight

Suit Weapons: Wave Motion Gun
Suit Weapons: Missile Launcher

Does anyone *not* take the WMG? And I will definitely use drones for targeting, aiming for Non-LOS and Time On Target firing of the missiles.

Drones:
Avatar x2, Scout x2, Scavenger x2

Light - 2x Laser Rifle
Light - Machine Gun, Grenade Launcher

Medium - Ion Cannon
Medium - Beam Sabre

Heavy - Light Shield, Autocannon
Heavy - Light Shield, Sharpshooter

Scout and Light to find them, Heavy to box them in, Medium for self-defense and ambush

Final Stats:
Dex 1
Dur 4
Pow 15
Rec 1
Spe 6
Str 5

we also make shitty oc

100 Lien sounds alright, with maybe 100 in raw points for Silver Spoon and Virtual points specifically allocated for specific interests or talents like Engineering/Weaponsmithing or Tools/Dust with Vacuo since they're rich in the stuff.

Whoa, buddy. Even if you struggle walking with an IQ in the 70s, doubling that twice gets you an IQ of 280, which is plenty for doing taxes and piddling in the sciences. Going for 1024x intelligence is asking for a whole host of personal problems that intelligence is unlikely to solve.

Good that you like them! You'll hate this one tho

>Intro
Born Hunter
~23yo Human
Beacon Academy: Vale

"Now that I've arrived, I have come to this great land, one of the true birthplaces of self-expression, to seek my very own sun!"

>Semblance
Gross Incandescence: Sunlight Fueled version of Force of Nature

>Gifts
Beacon of Hope
Bastion of Will
Endless Energy
Flawless Memory
+Boundless Strength
+Unrivaled Agility

"You are what you love, and what I love is the wondrous body watching over us all! Not unlike a magnificent father..."

>Talents)
Tactician

"I see all that the sun see's, I promise!"

>Weapons
Sunlight Sword n' Board
+Masterwork
+Stylish

>Misc
Armor Doesn't provide much protection, eh? Neither did the armor in the third one anyway!

"I need nothing else! Best it be given to someone who can make proper use of it."

>Drawback
Fated
"Hmm! Ah, oh... hello there. Forgive me, I was just pondering... about my poor fortune. I've yet to find my own sun, not in Vacuo, nor in Atlus or Mistral! Where else might my sun be? I've not nor have I ever had true insight as to where I should be... But I cannot give up. I became came to pursue this! But when I peer at the Sun up above, it occurs to me... What if I am seen as a laughing stock, as a blind fool without reason? Well, I suppose they wouldn't be far off! Hah hah hah!"

>anyway
Some of us love her _because_ she's a whore.

kek

>her
user i...

Anyone ever do a serial killer CYOA? There's all those types - organized, disorganized, thrill seekers, mission-oriented, hedonistic which itself has subtypes, visionary killers, and power/control seekers.

Don't you know, user? Every CYOA author is a cute girl, just like in my animes!

Some of it's not even that shitty.

Teras Tulevik
No Past, Strange Land
Male, Age 17
Faunus (Fox tail/eyes)
Beacon Academy, Vale

Blank Slate
Beacon of Hope (10)
Exemplar of Intelligence (10)
Flawless Memory (20)
Hacker (30)
Engineer

Cybernetics (Left Arm/ Right Leg)
Blaster AUG
Dust Compatibility
Masterwork
Stylish
Dust Stock
Survival Gear

I'm dropped into Vale confused, alone, and knowing only two things: Something bad is coming, and I am going to mod the fuck out of these prosthetics. They'll have so many features.

Unsuprisingly, it's hard to find images of male cyborg kitsune.

Mahogany

No Past, Strange Land
Male, Human
Atlas Academy
Juggernaut

Bastion of Will
Exemplar of Intelligence
Boundless Strength
Unrivaled Agility
Bladesmaster

Weapon
Melee (Axe)
Weight Enhancement
Masterwork
Dust Compatibility
Stylish

Armor
Dust Stock (Gravity, Earth, and Air)
Motorbike
Survival Gear

I've got an axe. It's a big one. I can use it really, really well.
I hit people really, really hard with it. If I can't do it in one hit, I may as well not bother trying. I can do cool shit, like make my axe supermassive before hitting some douchebag with it.
I've also got a motorcycle, because motorcycles are cool and bring bitches. I don't care about bitches that much, but they make me look cooler.
I've also got a sweet-ass longcoat, though some people have called it faggy.

oh look. there's hardly anything new, and it's two pages longer

Shush you.

Page two of this monster is finally done. Just one more page to go, and it shouldn't take half as much time as this one. ETA is the day after tomorrow, but that might be a little optimistic.

No Past, Strange Land
Cole McGraw Male, 24
Human
Vacuo

>Blackbird
>Beacon of Hope
>Paragon of Beauty
>Aura of Fear
>Endless Energy
>Trickster's Guile
>Bladesmaster

>Prosthetic penis
>Masterwork, Blaster, Stylish, Dust Compatability
>Lighting Dust and Water Dust

I've been dropped into this world with a monstrous, mechanical schlong capable of firing intense beams of milky energy at my foes.
On the one hand, this is cool as shit. On the other hand, I've been cursed with incredible charisma and sex appeal, and my new penis just doesn't work that way.

I have also been given incredible martial prowess with my penis. I can bring down terrible creatures with but a cock-slap, and can easily thrust my way through protective auras.
I've also been cursed with being incredibly skilled at giving oral sex of any form.

My cursed existence is not mine to hog, fortunately. Those near me will find themselves visited by cruel ironies of their own.

Digital powerhouse, Angelic halo, Magic Monitor.

Can't get sick, tired, maimed, or dead because of the halo. AI will keep me company, make me games and entertainment, and tell me where to invest so society benefits and I get rich without attracting any suspicion. Grow that into a computing, manufacturing, and disruptive technology empire that is benevolent and ethical. Use the magic monitor to look into people I end up dealing with, and to see how they think and how accurate my naive assessment of them is.

I'm sure the AI will come up with even more fun and useful ideas once we get to know each other.

Down with the disgusting penis talk, boyo.

Gloves object creator and law book.

I can probably steal youth from plants or jellyfish or something.

>Be Cole
>Be in the middle of givin some of the finest oral this side of the [REDACTED] river
>Fine lady companion about to tap out to expert prowess
>Blackbird kicks in
>The slutty goldilocks squirts all over her own face and hair
>She explodes
>Lose the deposit on the apartment
I'M YOUR BAD LUCK CHAAAARRM

Why is Anubis so rarely featured in CYOA's?
We have CYOA's for catgirls, why none for Anubisgirls?

Because Anubis is a GOD, not a goddess.

He doesn't want this anymore than you do.

I have no idea, but I bet in the original context that drawing is actually of a girl.

Or just get 100 dollars a day infinitely by losing 100 dollars a week.

Since when has that stopped ANYONE?

>Anubis is a GOD, not a goddess.
Yeah... so?

this

Lets end his suffering. Also for the sake of everyone else.

Mentor: Mumbali
Lover: Evala Harvest
Rival: Lei
Friend: Imindis Hornmarked

Oh fuck me, this thing has four pages??? Back to the drawing board...

Surprised you didn't shove the Zero system and Moonlight Butterfly as well.
You know, just to be sure.

user, you're on a board that would fuck Loki in his horse-form, if his penis was feminine.

It's looking really good.

Anput, Goddess of mummification rites, who was also depicted as a Jackal half the time, needs more love.

Honestly, why does everyone keep rule 63ing Anubis when Egypt already beat you to it by five thousand years!?

You know what Remnant needs? A paladin.

>Born Hunter 90
To protect the innocents from the forces of evil - truly, there is no better goal.
>Male Human
>Name: Giles D. Eddinger
The reference is subtle, but it's there.

>Atlas Academy
Justice must be accompanied by discipline and rigor, or it shall surely fail.

>Blank Slate
>Infusion: May expend his own Aura to grant it to another person or object, either refilling an existing Aura meter or bestowing a temporary meter (that counts against his own).
Through this, I can grant my bountiful aura to protect the weak and heal the injured.

>Beacon of Hope 80
>Bastion of Will 70
Goodness must not falter, no matter the cost.
>Paragon of Beauty 60
Truth need not be appealing to be true - though being so certainly doesn't hurt.
>Boundless Strength 40
>Endless Energy 20
It is the duty of all, not just to do what they can, but to grow such that they have more to give.

>Tactician -10
Wisdom and insight are essential to any cause, lest any effort be misled and put to waste.
>Survivalist -40
However, one must not become proud and blind to that which is 'lowly'. The baser needs are needs nonetheless, and even the humblest plant can help provide for a king.

>Melee 900
>>Weight Enhancement 850
Truth protects the innocent from harm, and Justice strikes down those who would hurt them.

>Custom (Powered Exosuit) 350
>>Dust Compatible 250
>>Masterwork 150
Neither Truth nor Justice are easy to bear, but Courage grants the strength to wield them.

>Dust Stock (misc)*2 50
>Survival Gear 0
>Grappling Hook -100
>Parachute, Landing Gear (heavy duty) -200
Not all of a hero's duties need be grand, and a squire is rarely available nowadays.

>Fated 0 points
>Aggro Magnet 0 Lien
Is it not the nature of Goodness to strive against the impossible? For life itself to dig in, and, dangling over the precipice, begin clawing its way back from the brink?

>(1/2)

And now for a slightly less chunni description:
>Giles D. Eddinger is a presence, plain and simple. His very unique 'weapon' - a suit of heavy, mechanically enhanced armor that serves to magnify his already impressive strength - makes him the center of attention in any battlefield, whether using Dust to rocket around the battlefield and swing a 'classical' weapon around with terrifying force or taking a support role by guiding his team and ensuring that all are in fighting condition.
>Out of combat, he is similarly unique - his strange personality and steadfast belief in "justice" certainly makes him a controversial figure, but his otherwise kind demeanor, selfless Semblance, and unusually wise outlook ensure that he is typically seen positively.
>However, he has recurring issues with biting off more than he can chew. Although his Aura level is unusually high for his level of training, he has a tendency to keep fighting as long as he is able - which could be disastrous were he to seriously misjudge an opponent. This, combined with his general lack of tact both physical and social, means he is loath to give up a fight he sees as 'right'.

like fifty billion kudos to SDA, both for editing the previous image and putting up with my autism while doing so.

Because people only know Pop-mythology, not Actual-mythology.

So they only know the most well known deities, and even then get bits wrong.

He'd get along with my character Redmond it sounds like.

Too late. Despair and self-loathing have defeated me.

>Satan makes builds and contributes to the thread

>Atlas
>Discipline and Rigor.

Who hurt you?

Life.

Mentor: Oraran
Lover: Nina Milas
Rival: Lei
Friend: Kathil Songweaver

Good writing and design on this one. Oraran will grease all our activities with the clink of of coins and the sheen of fat, while he teaches me about his contacts, the countries they inhabit, and how to easily make friends and wealth. Lei will be a joy to butt heads with, and Kathil sounds like a great person to travel with and confide in. There's no way I'm not trying out Nina's human power infusion, though. It seems way too useful.

There's more to come? Well this is my build for now!

>Intro
Born hunter

"18 years old Human, residing at good ol' Beacon Academy!
It seems to be where all the bright and lively students are, after all!"

>Semblance [Blank Slate]
Permeation

"When it's active, everything will slip right through me! That includes the ground, you know. If I stop while I'm falling into the floor, I'll get launched right back out! Although, the air passes right through me too, so no breathing for me! I can't even see or hear! It was pretty scary at first and then super frustrating when I got into Signal, but I kept practicing, kept learning, and I still am today! It can get kinda awkward when I'm sparring though, what with my clothes slipping off about me and all..."

"Mysteriously enough, for some reason my aura actually won't come back to protect me for a little bit after I use and deactivate my semblance, even if I just use it in a specific part of my body, but let's just keep that between you and me! Hopefully I'm good enough so that you wouldn't notice anyways, right?"

Hope I managed to get that whole 'Semblance' across as reasonable in RWBY's universe

It's pretty good being an unoriginal bastard, in'nt it?

>Gifts
Beacon of Hope (10)
Bastion of Will (10)

"Trust me, I know I'm weak, and what it's like to feel powerless... That's exactly why I can't stumble around when others are depending on me!"

Boundless Strength (20)
Unrivalled Agility (20)
Endless Energy (20)

"Nice to know all the training paid off! He-heh"

Unwavering Precision (20)

"Yeah, I've gotten pretty darn good at 'aiming' where I get spat out by the floors and such!"

>Talents
Tactician (30)

"Observe your opponents closely, then predict their next move!"

"Prediction! It's the cornerstone of how I fight like I do! How to be faster than your surroundings, to trick people and time! And the more experience I get from either winning or being knocked around only helps fine tune my instincts!"

>Weapons [Custom (500)]
"My trusty, dusty cape!"
+Dust compatibility (100)
+Weight Reduction (50)
+Stylish (50)

"It's made from fibers derived from my own hair, so it's coming along wherever I go no matter what! It can sturdy up with a tug so I can glide nice and smoothly, plus it's laced with dust! Looks pretty cool too, if you ask me!"

>Misc

Armor (100) "Also made with my hair, so no one has to look at my jewels by accident! Nothing heroic about that, no sir."

Outfit x4 "If I carried my scroll or anything else, it would probably just get broken. Hopefully my partner carries a backpack with them!"

>Drawback
Fated (+40)
I won't.
I won't let you get hurt anymore!

Is that some Battle Angel Alita / Gunnm: Last Order? Why was it deleted?

is that a promise?

hey Rosanon, would the smell of cashmoney speed up the next CYOA?

Main buildbase:
>Medium
>+Free detachable drone carrier, no Movement impairment, increase ammo recovery and generation
>Mesh
>+Stealth, Assassination, and Medic
>Tentacles 190
>Tremorsense 185
>Variable 165
>+Second form - Mesh

Suit AI and Interface
>Engineer 155
>Brainwave Harness 145

Suit Status + COMMs
>Hawkeye 150
>Radar 130
>Advanced Suit Status 125
>Defense Maze 115
>Free Space Optical Transmitter 105

Weapon
>Beam Sabre 90
>Pulse Rifle 80

Defense and Drones
>Plasma Shield 70
>Scavenger 60
>Light 55
>+Crowd Control canisters
>+Suit Control canisters

Upgrades
>Environmental Control t1 Free
>Storage Free
>Ghost 50
>Kinetic Stabilizers 40
>Cyber Brain 30
>Martial Arts 25
>Veteran Soul 20

Nanites
>Hydra I 10
>Hydra II 0

Specialize in Infiltration and Medical/Information Flow/Ammo Distribution Support.

Mesh form when stealth or medic role is required, and quick recharging. Tremor sense can help to determine enemy's approaching even if satellite or radar is busted.
Medium form to move around and distribute ammo.
If nothings urgent, I will relay information back and forth to HQ.
Since I am not in active role for combat, I prefer to carry lightweight. Simple rifle for suppressing fire in hot battlefield. Light drone helps lobing crowd control grenades, while Scavenger repairs and constructing drones.
Tentacles + Hydra II will ensure 12 organic beings surround me to be healed non stop.