1500 when?

1500 when?

Feels like never at this point, but I got 4 of 'em at $30 so I'm not complaining.

1500 satoshis

lol

>1500 EOY
I am deeply sorry. You seem to have been lulled into a false sense of security by a man purporting to have insider level knowledge and the only evidence to back it up is him posting a cetacean animal on an anonymous Cambodian head hunting sub forum. I believe he engages in his namefagging activities with the handle; WhaleBro

honestly if Bcrash + Coinbase had not shit on our beautiful bull run fever we really could have done it

>tfw I swapped 25,000 dogecoins for 2.5 litecoins years ago
:)

not to mention charlie lee cashing out

All the coins are doom!!!
Do you Know there are 1376 different coins so far look!
coinmarketcap.com
if anyone can make a coin then the whole concept of rarity ?> limited supply is destroyed
that is why you see the big 3 Bit/ETH/LTC melting away
& i believe that's why Charlie Lee sold all his LTC he premined! at the top $$$
its over Anons

I bought 11 LTC at 295 last week. Feels like a fucking lifetime for it to climb back above 280. Holding on, but getting really bored since the only other coin I have is ETC and that is also just hanging.

you were the chosen one! you were supposed to bring balance to the force!

Always with the nigger/women tier excuses. If Litecoin was such a marvellous and innovative piece of technology, it would have ursuped Bitcoin at its point of weakness. It goes without saying that Litecoin is, was and always will be, the original shitcoin.

Sell your LTC take the loss now or lose more buy it when it in $50. range and try to get your loss back

ummm no thanks sweetie i'll wait until it hits 300 again and then cash out

Yeh I am going to do that on the next high. Could have made my loss back 5 times over with this week's volatility

AND NOW YOU HAVE 500 DOLLARS WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW...

Your delusion astounds me. Your speculative ways cloud your judgement.

>"Call me Ishmael"
You will hold all the way down you should read the book there's a lesson there for you

>selling if it goes back up

you are exactly the reason why we are having trouble getting there

This is low energy fud, user.

>buy high
>sell when you break even
fucking hell Veeky Forums never change

I put one on pearlcoin because i think thats going to moon when they get it on the other exchanges, you heard it here first m8

Some may call it cut your losses or stop the bleeding or see the writing on the wall 1376 diff coins user

>melting away
>all 3 are on ath this month

And this asshole kill the LTC run no Doubt about it & he buy this for $11k and then tell everyone he sell all ABANDON SHIP!!!

so who cares?