Bought ATH. Ask me anything

Bought ATH. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/deerfield-beach/fl-sb-pedestrian-killed-deerfield-beach-20171215-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oralces will make we rich in year next just yawit

How many tokens are you holding?

Great company. Lot of potential. But 0 marketing. Price is going nowhere fast

Just dumped fuck this shit

Brainlets like you wont never make it

>Bought ATH. Ask me anything.

Dont worry Sergey will deliver

buy high, sell low, classic.

Just sold. Might buy back in later. Sergey himself said he will not talk for another month cause they think we want a good project in the long run, this might be true but this is fucking crypto, shit moves fast.

Are you going to sell low?

That's okay, your call just dont FOMO back in. Been holding strong since June and I keep accumulating. Everything sub .2 was an absolute steal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING RETARD

>June
Stop lying

What color will you buy your lambo in?

nevermind you're retarded you will never make it

Posted this elsewhere, but I really don't want to see other bizraelis get hurt by this meme coin. I sold too op, don't feel bad. It looked promising at 60c but since Sergey's eoy announcement was a flop I don't see it going anywhere.

Secret hire (and only after being given 100 million dollars and three months), can't talk about partnerships, no dates for "initial implementation" of main/test net. These are all extremely red flags that anyone not emotionally invested can see. One bit of bad news and it's going straight back to 10c. I'm just glad I got out taking a small loss.

On the other hand, FOMO will be huge when they start dropping bombs that people weren't expecting. You will be back in LINK sooner or later, I guarantee it.

they've had three months to drop bombs and so far no significant news has ever come out. I'm really comfortable not holding this shitcoin. All the partnerships are pure speculation on Veeky Forumss part, the result of imaginations running wild in the absence of any actual evidence of progress. No, I'm quite comfy without this.

This coin is way overshilled, so I’m not going to add to that in any way.

I’d advice you to look harder though, 3 of their partnerships is possible to find. Haven’t it mentioned anywhere on biz yet

>3 of their partnerships is possible to find. Haven’t it mentioned anywhere on biz yet
docusign, microsoft bletchley, axa bonds?

they are: we.trade, Singapore Exchange, and Sberbank. But in all three cases there is literally zero evidence chainlink is actually what they're going with, other than some wording in SGX and we.trade (Digital Trade Chain Consortium) that suggests a solution similar to chainlink, which is very far from confirmation that chainlink is in fact the pick.

Honestly if any of those three were in fact implementing chainlink, I'd buy back in, but so far there is literally nothing to suggest that they are. I'd welcome any information about it but I and a shit ton of other people on Veeky Forums have turned up nothing. The riddler was also larping with XRP. He's just a guy who seems to know banking and turned up some places that sounded like LINK. His XRP predictions were false, and his LINK predictions will be too.

Nope

When the fuck is Sergey presenting again next?

nothing else exists. shit fomo.

and by Singapore Exchange, include MAS and Project Ubin 2 in case you are a pedant. Also Sberbank seems to have the least evidence.

february on bitcoin superconference and march on qcon

Not the ones I’m thinking about. If you want a very long term hold with scour through the smartcontracts site.

Otherwise just wait until main net launch and try to get in early if everyone fomos in

You computer probably contain one of their products

lol Sergey has been eating so poorly he was mistaken for a 70 year old

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/deerfield-beach/fl-sb-pedestrian-killed-deerfield-beach-20171215-story.html

fuck off pajeet

OP, how much are you down?

are you talking about AXA and what you can find on smartcontracts that have been written on the test net? I don't see why you should be coy. I've probably been the most sucked into chainlink speculation but once I started being honest with myself I realized there was nothing actually real.

I'll keep looking through their site though, can you give me anything else to go on?

This really is a comfy hold though. Everyone's sure that LINK will come to fruition, it's just a matter of when. Unless most of Veeky Forums, I'm not a day trader chasing after the daily/weekly PnD since I still have a day job. I'm okay with waiting for this investment to pay off, which we all seem to believe it will eventually. Literally, unironically the only coin that you can honestly lock up for 1-2 years and know that it will reliably pay off exponentially. I had nowhere as much confidence with BTC and this is speaking as someone who's been holding since 2012.

Idk a couple of hundred. I bought req with the link money instead, it wasnt that big of a position anyway.

just jump on when everyone else does, I don't really care man

Sibos17

I'm already all in on link but your pajeet shilling is extremely transparent

>links are exchanged frequently
>as links circulate, poo stained pajeet links go in the hands of white investors
>the cycle continues until the entire supply of link is poo infested

>man
Poo in the loo Rakesh.

>Letting meme fudders decide when to sell.
When people say "read the white paper" is because Link is one of the few tokens out there with real use cases. If crypto is a bubble, only utility tokens will survive. Link investors like me (260k link at .14 cent) warned you all to buy after SIBOS, day after day we tried to make you aware that this wasn't going to be a short term investment.

Link will bleed a lot before seeing any reward. If you wanted to daytrade, just stay away from this until main tech implementation. But a lot of autist and retards with the attention span of a wet sock keep fudding and disregarding it or getting in expecting a +500% return. The lack of research is not Chainlink's fault.

THEY WILL NOT MAKE IT

So, how long have you and retardation been together?

kek in most procurements the fucking customer announces the selection/partnership, not the other way around retard. Sorry there isn't a skateboard and hyperactive Twitter feed with vague hints at partnerships that aren't real to pump the price. Either get in or stay poor

You b a meme, a bad one

You're going to kill yourself when it hits $1 and never goes back down.

lol good one. buy ark before it's too late. moon is coming.let peeps know

ARKIESSS