Ripple is the first crypto to decouple from BTC

>ripple is the first crypto to decouple from BTC
>it will moon because banks, business and governments like centralized things

time to fomo lads

Other urls found in this thread:

emptybucket.co.uk/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-stellar-lumens-according-to-ibm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$100 ripple by next year desu.

I regret not buying at 30c i had no money

forget Ripple it's in its final days of rallying. Will correct huge soon.
Do yourself a favor and get some XLM before it does a 10x when the normies realize that it's a cheaper and better ripple.... also FairX

I'm trying to get stellar, it's on my list today to figure out how the fuck to get it.

i guess they give some away and the rest on exchanges?

I bought at .27
It hasn’t hit me yet. The possibility of me becoming a millionaire is becoming very realistic.

Stellar isn't cheaper than ripple. Transaction costs are cheap but not like xrp. Neo is fucking free 2 withdraw that doesn't change shit dude. Banks are involved w ripple that's why it's mooning and will prob overtake btc by next year

I can tell you are new at this.
Transfer BTC or ETH to an alt market like Binance. Use that BTC or ETH to buy XLM. Forget the free ones they're giving away. It's like less than a cent.

$100 on ripple rn will prob return 10k by next year ngl so it is very likely

Does binance require identification for crypto-crypto trades?

zoom out

You have clearly not done your homework... Look up FairX. Ripple is outdated already and Stellar does everything that Ripple does, plus a lot of what Ethereum does too. Also You actually have to use XLM on the Stellar network, unlike Ripple where the XRP tokens are optional.... once people realize this, XRP value will plummet.

Yes. Binance doesn't require verification unless you want to xfer more than 2BTC worth within 24 hours.

Banks don't use xlm or give a fuck about it retard

You guys are in for a big wake-up call. The only reason XRP is rising is because normie boomers are fomoing in. It's extremely overvalued right now. Zoom out and think about what happens everytime something goes parabolic.... XRP will crash. Mark my words. If you're in it now, at least take some profit out while you still can.

Look at Stellar. Steadily rising and building price support. Q1 2018 is your chance to get into something before it takes off. XRPs days are numbered price-wise and technology-wise.

I'm doing you a favor normies.

> deluded
What about 90% of the banking software and hardware in the entire world running on IBM? What about FairX that will replace the need for banks to be involved in money transfers at all?

Educate yourself. Ripple is done.

Nice fud

Nice fud

Buy high, sell low

Serious question, what exactly is FairX?

>ripple
>crypto
choose only one

if it's listed on coinmarketcap, it's a crypto lad.

Stellar network mane
Fuck da joos

FairX is a secretive joint project between IBM and Stellar which will allow for instant trading/exchange between fiat1fiat2 instantly anywhere in the world. Because XLM can be used to also represent real-world assets, it can be used to trade anything. Speculation is that it will be launching in Q1 2018 and will be gigantic.

This is just the start though......

>FUD: The Post

emptybucket.co.uk/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-stellar-lumens-according-to-ibm/

Just trying to help you user

It's a coin, but not a crypto.

wtf....
What is a "crypro" then?

So it uses cryptography to create anonymous transactions between parties?

see