Is Wyrd going to become the next shitty Veeky Forums meme? If so I'm fucking sorry for making the original thread

Is Wyrd going to become the next shitty Veeky Forums meme? If so I'm fucking sorry for making the original thread

KYS and stop trying to force your shitty meme

I miss having X threads on Veeky Forums.

I'm not trying too

>I'm fucking sorry for making the original thread
Not sorry enough. You just had to make new thread referencing it, didn't you?

Well how else is he supposed to get attention? He can't just make some interesting OC.

Not "wyrd" itself, but I've already seen several meme based on screencaps of you from that thread.

Similar feel to "In this moment I am euphoric." But probably won't spread beyond this board a la Veeky Forums's Bugs Bunny memes

I don't even know what you're talking about, so probably not.

Yaas! Can we call him FASanon (where FAS stands for fetal alcohol syndrome)

>I've already seen several meme based on screencaps of you from that thread.
W-what

>posts a 3rd Hylics thread

You're allowed to post on /v/ you know

Are you actually OG hylicsanon?

>If so I'm fucking sorry
No you're not. You're gloating over the idea of having started 'a thing', and you can't stop posting about it.

This isn't a fucking hylics thread.

Ok. I get it. I fucked up. I'm sorry. I'm fucking sorry ok. I wanted to have a nice cozy thread I did t fucking mean for all of this to spill out like this. I fucking love SCT because I have a chance to contribute to something here and I feel like this meme is going to fucking kill Setting Creation Threads.

Fuck. Where did that happy Veeky Forums gets shit done feeling go

yes

It got flushed down the toilet when people stopped trying, and replaced hard work and creativity with entitlement.

When people came to the board by way of 1d4cham thinking that "gets shit done" was something to observe. Thinking that the board just consists of creation autists ready to fluff out whatever bullshit prompt you give them-- when really, most old Veeky Forums creations emerged out of conversation elsewhere (hmm that could be a cool thing to build out) not via forced "setting creation threads" that amount to. I really like this video game, can you guys make something thats jist like it but not it.

You killed "get shit done" hylicsanon.

It feels bad to know that you are probably right.

oh stop being passive aggressive. I get enough of that shit from my friends as is. Please. I'm fucking sorry

Then do the right thing and go find a rope

>Veeky Forums's Bugs Bunny memes

Okay, what are those.

Stop bitching when people give honest answers to your questions.

I already have suicidal tendencies please I do t need this shit in my life

Then get the fuck off Veeky Forums you weak cunt

I come here to escape my suicidal thoughts tho

hylicsanon BTFO by a phoneposter

Someone posted a thread with a fat Bugs Bunny image, and the first comment was "Bugs... easy on the carrots". So subsequently both variations on the Bugs pic and varations on the "easy on the carrots" comment became staples of the board

Wyrd, I thought frogs couldn't use guns.

>i hate myself
>i know, ill post my stupid fucking "ideas" on a board filled with hateful fucks, thatll make me feel better!

Honestly, stick to lurking or just fucking kill yourself

It's from the chemicals

Wyrd.

Hey I found it. Thanks user.

Since when was Veeky Forums a hateful board

>hylicsanon BTFO by a phoneposter
What is this and where do I find it?

What a wyrd picture

Bugs....easy on the wyrd.

Guys no really I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Someone please fucking kill me

Do it yourself pussy

I have numerous times but I chicken out before I can jump off the towns bridge

>And still, no one has posted what this 'hylicsanon BTFO' is supposed to be.
I am growing restless.

>bitch ass nigga cant pick up a fucking knife

Stop giving him attention.

You do not understand anonymity. Please go somewhere else until you do. You can literally abandon the responsibility of making this shit whenever you like, the only one placing any importance on the bullshit that you have made is you.

You are the meme's source, you are perpetuating the meme and refuse to abandon the identity you have forged that has no purpose to exist other than this shitty meme. If you're truly apologetic and regretful, move on and forget about the garbage you made, let this thread die and never comment on it again.

Continuing to post shit like "oh my god I am so sorry for making this meme" "please stop insulting me and my meme I didn't mean to create this meme" and "stop talking about this meme you're making me want to kill myself for making this meme" does nothing but perpetuate the meme. By making those sorts of post, you acknowledge that you're either trolling and purposefully trying to push the meme or that you're fundamentally misunderstanding the nature of Veeky Forums and that no one cares about you or the content you made.

Stop posting about this bullshit. Stop forcing the meme, whether you're doing it purposefully or accidentally. Move on with your life.

No watching this autist squirm is funny

Can you post some of the memes please

>please validate my worthless existence with memes

I'm not hylicsanon

>I already have suicidal tendencies

Since it went wyrd.

they will be back don't worry

No you fucking didn't. You're just one of many angst-ridden teens who think you can manipulate others into pitying you. Fuck off and slit your wrists already you fucking failure.

Oh, and remember to slice along your wrist. Not across. Common mistake.

The creator of a shit worldbuilding thread that is now a meme.

>not dropping a plugged in radio into the bathtub
It's like these faggots aren't even trying anymore.

>not crushing your own skull in a bench vise
Cmon user, step it up

>not just snapping your own neck
C'mon man

>not choking yourself bare handed
Dude, really?

I haven't been on Veeky Forums in a few weeks, what happened?

Absolutely nothing, this is just an incident isolated to today. Move along.

>not jumping and landing on your head

Fucking pussy

>not walking into the tiger enclosure in broad daylight so everyone can see
How....pathetic.

>not sucking your own cock until your a dessicated husk
Sad!

>Not making a razorwire noose, putting it around your neck, super gluing your hands to head, and jumping to make it look like you pulled your own head off.
Double plus ultra sad!

Since Veeky Forums allowed a loud minority to drive off all the anons that made this place bearable.

Artfags are relegated to the generals, writefags mostly thrive offsite in places like deviantart or tumblr, questfags got moved to a ghetto, smutfags are practically non-existent, and even shit like the game design general had to practically go into witness protection once people started to troll the shit outta them.

Now all we have left is shitposters and bait.

t. Assravaged Questfag

>Not riding a nuclear warhead while waving a cowboy hat onto millions of unsuspecting malnourished Koreans
#prayforanon

Speaking of shitposters....

Are you the anti hylicsfag from the first thread?

>not launching yourself into the sun
SAD

>they will be back don't worry
Hope so.

that´s wyrd

Kill yourself, cunt.

>t. Assravaged Questfag

You have to admit it's kind of weird that Mage Guild threads have been forcibly moved to /qst/, even though they don't fit what /qst/ is supposedly about according to the sticky:

>Welcome to /quest/ - Quests
>This board is for author-driven collaborative storytelling (i.e., "Quests"). In a quest there is a single author who controls the plot of the story and who drives the creative process. They can choose to take suggestions from other posters, or not, at their sole discretion.

Mage Guild threads were moved to /qst/ a couple weeks ago. Risk threads are currently being moved to /qst/ despite being even less-related than MG threads.

Two Autists argued.

It was quite fun actually

Yeah, but it was still autistic as fuck

What the fuck is a hylicsanon

What the fuck is going on

HHHHHIIIIRRRRROOOOO

>Since Veeky Forums allowed a loud minority to drive off all the anons that made this place bearable.
yeah
in 2010, it's been seven years just pick up the pieces.
>questfags got moved to a ghetto
While i sympathize with the others in your lists (smut, art and writers) they are OCfags.
Quests not so much
Partly because we were the ghetto in which every tom dick and /a/utist's jerkoff adventure ended up
and because how annoying they can be.

>Now all we have left is shitposters and bait.
It takes a certain amount of courage to get up on and come out in favor of the things that everybody else is against is against, like peace and justice and brotherhood and so on

Nobody likes it, but it's wallowing in misery to me.
Fetishizing it, because if you don't like it's that way then why the hell are you wasting your time here?
If you want things to get better be the change you want to be user.
don't take it, try to make quality threads/ posts and just don't fall for bait and be a retard and things will get a bit better. if by only one person out of many

One person cannot make a difference user. We're too far gone to return to the way things were.

>Where did that happy Veeky Forums gets shit done feeling go
It died when people kept abusing to shitpost like you're doing right now. I don't even know what thread you're referencing with this thread, I just know you're a faggot

I've been away from Veeky Forums for the last few days. What the fuck is this Wyrd meme?

Hell, I've tried and instead I'm calling people to kill themselves and talking about wyrd shit. Can't beat them, so join them.

Weird world, weird world! Party time! Excellent!

Some user wanted Veeky Forums to build his psychedelic surreal world for him, because hylics is his flavor of the month.

He flipped his shit when no one would.

I don't know what this meme is but I'll add it to the filters.

Exactly. If people want to bait and troll then why not get in on the fun?

Veeky Forums exists to shitpost dank 40K memes, I don't why you heretics ever thought it was anything else

It's still worth trying, user by user, situation might improve as times goes

You sound just like the faggot who made the shitty Star Wars thread and started begging for apologies.

>be the change you want to be
>don't take it, try to make quality threads/ posts
Too bad no one does that. And when they do, no one replies. The front page is three threads of this and "xyx wat do" while a setting discussion thread I made that I've been wanting to post for awhile sinks like a rock. Maybe it's just a boring thread, probably is, but it's hard to swim against the tide of bullshit.
What are some good/contributing threads that could be made, in your opinion?

>One person cannot make a difference user. We're too far gone to return to the way things were.
Then remember my other line
If this place is so abysmal, so much so that you cannot suffer it's current form then why suffer it?
I take frequent, month long breaks myself when shitposting gets too bad.

Furthermore like i said before, most folks enjoy enjoyable things.
Enjoyable threads and posts
if you think you can do better the rank and file then it behooves you to try
>We're too far gone to return to the way things were.
Yeah so don't.
Making something better is not contingent regression

Wyrd threads are love.

The Wyrd is life.

40k is for retards.

Thus it is the perfect game for Veeky Forums

If it ain't happened in seven years, it ain't happenin' anytime soon.

>If this place is so abysmal, so much so that you cannot suffer it's current form then why suffer it?
see

>40k is for retards.
I know, that's why it's perfect for - oh goddammit, beat me to the punch.

Holy shit what? I can't even tell if that's the worst thread I've ever seen or the most organic thread on Veeky Forums in the past 5 years.

OP, you're a faggot of colossal proportions, and you deserve all the shit you've been getting (if not more). I hope Wyrd becomes a meme, if for no reason other than to spite you.

Isn't that the moon from Soul Eater?

>While i sympathize with the others in your lists (smut, art and writers) they are OCfags.
>Quests not so much

Counterpoint: Lego Quest.

Yes, and those hammers are from The Wall.

thread number/keywords? I want to see this shit

Countercounterpoint: The Ten Billion Shitty Animu Quests, as a shining example I put forth Mahou Shonen Butler Quest.

Rolling around in shit to try and find a pearl just gets you covered with shit.