So no new units? At all?

So no new units? At all?
Fuck you GW, stop shitting out redundant marines models and start giving a shit about the other factions

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/09/28/regiment-focus-valhallans-sep28gw-homepage-post-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Want new units in army that has the greatest number of non character units ...

Grow a pair moderfucker !

I wouldn't mind updates on 5+ editions old models.

Yeah, like metal mordians and ages old cadians

At least you are an Imperiumfag.

Some new Sisters would be nice

It would be cool if they can release new plastic guardsmen box with each regiment that you could build either as trooper, veteran, special weapon team or command team.

But worse case they will release the old guardsmen in... *shudder* resin...

It could be fucking nothing, but at least it's a ray of hope (unless you play Vostroyans)

Guards make due - we are not smurf fags that need shiny stuff - we are the ANVIL - anvil needs to be simple it needs to be hard - you will not like me for what I say but you will learn! By the time you finish reading this post you will be by his Light as sharp as Catachan Toothpick and as heavy as Ogryn balls. What are you looking at you motherfucker - wipe that grin from this disgusting face!

>we want to focus on rules, models that people collected
>tthe same company releases Primaris Marines

warhammer-community.com/2017/09/28/regiment-focus-valhallans-sep28gw-homepage-post-2/

They really should do vostroyans tho.
Or get forgeworld to do it.
They look the most like the imperial militia art we've seen, so they could pull double duty as Vostroyan guard and 30k cults and militia.

They don't even sell Rough Riders anymore.

So you have to pay points to have the chance of summoning daemons, but renewing entire units is fucking fine.

Really though, guard in general could be a goldmine for some ingenious use of the opportunities afforded by multipart models and upgrade sets. Imagine for a moment, if you will, several different torsos, legs, arms, and heads that you can mix and match to make a host of different regiments, some in plastic and some FW resin. Something like the various kitbashes they just showed, but done properly throughout the range. It would be glorious.

Sadly doesnt work with 29 armegeddon :P

>So you have to pay points to have the chance of summoning daemons, but renewing entire units is fucking fine.
yes
this is almost the same rules cultists got.
Except it means that conscript blobs which are harder to put down thanks to buffs come back
Why balance conscripts at all?
just let it happen

buy our shit fag

If you are still playing GW games, you deserve this.

Shut up you disgusting waacfag.

Shut up fag

Your autism is in every 40k thread where the Guard comes up.

>New edition, faction goes from middle to top tier
>Every player changes to a waacfag
That’s not how it works annon, some peaple just want to play fun games. Blowing the enemy into oblivion in a one sided game isn’t fun. Like it or not, I will be bringing my guard, but don’t expect everyone to turn into powergamers.
Unless you only play tournaments that is.

The only thing IG needs is to be squatted.

>wanting even more marines

They aren't because of production capacity problems.

Plastic regiments next year.

No. I want new models for Nids. New models for Necrons. For Tau, AdMech, Plastic Sisters, and more importantly, i want them to introduce an entirely new faction.

But fuck IG.

One thing that came out of the AGM is that GW are operating at close to full production capacity and are investing in order to get more injection machines, but that isn't stopping them from releasing models. If anything they're running a busier release schedule than ever, and they outright admit that CAD means that they don't have the same difficulties in finding sculptors that they used to (something that was a major issue back when all the models were made by the same few guys and GW basically employed all the miniature sculptors working in the UK). I think it just means that they have other design projects that are a higher priority.

Anyway, the current codex release schedule is just about bringing out books for all the factions in a short timescale. Another thing they've stated is that they no longer want to restrict releases to the codex schedule, so there's every chance that we'll see new guard models when they get round to it.

>and more importantly, i want them to introduce an entirely new faction

I think there's a pretty good chance of that. If you think about it a lot of what they've released over the last few years has been new factions - admech, genestealer cults, primaris, thousand sons, and death guard as well, not to mention most of the stuff for AoS. I think GW have twigged that new factions (or at least new spins on old factions) sell better than updates to existing ones, so we can probably expect that to continue.

ok now im curious, why do hate the lore and style of the guard or just a group of people that plays them?

>the current codex release schedule is just about bringing out books for all the factions in a short timescale
Aaaaaand release more marines

WHY ADD A NEW FACTION?
WHY DO TAU OR ADMECH NEED SHIT? THEY'VE ALREADY GOT GOOD SHIT
WE NEED NEW PLASTICS FOR GUARD
ITS BEEN HALF A FUCKING DECADE

> Nids. New models for Necrons. For Tau
all of these models have had newer models since the last guard update.
Nucrons were literally the second update right after guard in 5th.
Tau have had stuff across 6th-7th
and Nids have gotten a lot too
As it stands, unless you want to argue that guants, warriors and shit need an upodate then well i don't really know what to say
>AdMech
don't be a retard.
I want my FW stuff to be playable otherwise we don't really need all that much.
> Plastic Sisters
everyone wants it more or less.
>i want them to introduce an entirely new faction.
don't be a faggot.
things that will be done before any of that
>updating WE stuff and EC stuff.
>updating the old chaos marinee

>ITS BEEN HALF A FUCKING DECADE
More dude
Guard infantry haven't been updated since forever
the cadian command squad being the newest and from 5e
the plastic infantry from 3-4e
barring the scions who look like ass

I just want Cadians and Catachans to be more realistically proportioned.
It would be nice to have more weapon options like autogun bits or special weapons bits or pistol bits, but just making better sculpts for cadians and catachans would be enough.

>I just want Cadians and Catachans to be more realistically proportioned.
This. Cadians are fucking gross, they look closer to overgrown dwarves than humans. Catachans sculpts don't even pretend to look like Homo Sapiens.
And the worst thing is that half the third party companies feel compelled to follow this retarded scale.

same with the steel legion
Can't i just have my space nazi paratroopers in plastic man?

Fuck you GW I'll sculpt my own ushankas myself.

GW hears you....that's why we're releasing
MORE SPACE MARINES!!! Just what everyone wants!

At this point I think GW entered in a loop.

Their starter kit is marines
Their starter boxes are marines
Most of their new releases are marines
Of course they are going to sell marines that way.

>Guard players finally get regiments back
>finally get useful Leman russes for the first time in like 6 years that aren't pask
>Get strategem and orders that make sense for each regiment
>traits effectively multiply the units we have multiple times over as each regiment makes them perform differently
>there's still some asshole complaining

Dude 3rd party is stuff is better than GW official sculpts anyways and normally in the same ballpark as price, just do that. Just go that route. Either buy the parts to make one of the official ones or home brew a regiment and go from there. We have more options than almost any codex except space marines, we can wait a bit for new units, and even then I'd rather old units get brought back, not have new shit like bullgrins awkwardly shoved in.

>b-b-but I only play at a GW

I'm sorry for your lost, but you made that mistake and now you have to live with it.

Not the same guy but I'm seeing a pattern where people find a way to segregate each other based on what armies they play with. It's rather unpleasant, but that's what autism does ultimately.

Really, IG should just be retired completely. They failed on Cadia, and they failed just about everywhere else. Not a single battle has been won thanks to the IG, it's always been up to the Space Marines to clean up their fucking messes.

Stahp
Here's your (you)

>They failed on Cadia
The planet broke before the guard, son.
There's a reason the poster boys can come and "save the day", it's thanks to the guardsmen who hold the line long enough for them to come, against all odds.

>stop shitting out redundant marines models and start giving a shit about the other factions
They haven't done that in 25 years, why would you expect them to start now?

Really, Nids should just be retired completely. They failed on Baal, and they failed just about everywhere else. Not a single battle has been won thanks to the Nids, it's always been up to the GW to clean up their fucking messes.

Cultists can redeploy at any table edge (outside of 9" of enemy models). Conscripts have to deploy in your own deployment zone also outside of 9" of enemy models, which sucks for you if someone snuck some Kroot up your Chute, as there's no space for them to deploy.

Umm, guys...??

sorry i missed that
not as good at taking objectives and even less at being aggressive then.
well at least it's sort of balancing out

not to mention the unit has to completely die off in order to be respawned. You can't just remove it whenever you want. Could leave to hilarious moments where an opponent let's your final two or three conscripts live out of spite just so you can't bring them back.

The vast majority of Tau model kits are from post-2010

God, when did wargamers become such little bitches. All they ever fucking do is complain.

I don't know what I would be if there would be realistic proportioned cadian infantry with autogun bits...

what wouldn't be good for my standard of living...

Keep crying bitch nigga

cringe