/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Autistically Adorable Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Y3Xei
Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust
Gats's Gen: docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/PzyYryeL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also Booru has been updated

>how the hell are you suppose to fuck amazon,dragon princesses 1-5,Nighodd, duchess, giantess, queen dragon and tower princess
Use your imagination

wouldn't he be crushed to death in the contractions?

dont forget to visit the other towergirls threads

thats the dream

There's plenty of powers and abilities you can get as a knight to make yourself more durable/squishy

Its true, i sin on a daily basis.
Also wow i slept through a lot

The events if the past day or two have me wondering:
Just why is it NTR and other various disciplines of cucking are considered the Forbidden Fetish?

Not to defend Towercuckold, of course, but it is something I'm curious about.

>First pic in the /aco/ thread is holstaur without the dick
don't mind if I do

Because it's highly psychologically masochistic and goes against the very nature of even unhealthy human minds.

to divert conversation back to topic, I added some recommended changes but theres still quite a bit that folk could discuss

>Despot
should she return to being completely dominating? stomping the knights balls and taking control of all his stuff n such? you can check her original stats in the spreadsheet in the OP

>Kirin/Nun
tryed to change Kirin to be less like Nun, but some folks said they also wanted Kirin to have chastity. so should they both have their stats changed? should one be replaced? should we just alter one?

>Lich
any ideas for a replace to

>are considered the Forbidden Fetish?
It isn't't
they just don't have enough mass appeal like futa.
remember the whole holstar thing
Or traps or what have you
but less than that

I agree with It's a type of mascosim i really don't want to get.
>oh yeah someone' fucking her and it's not me, i could be fucking her but I'd rather sit here and cry and masturbate in a corner.
seriously you have to be really jaded and masochistic to want that.

It's effectively super cheating, so it brings about all the feelings that would normally entail - betrayal, anger, sadness, etc. But it can be taken a step further as the involved parties become aware that others know about it and relish that fact, or when the one being cuckolded begins to seek sexual gratification from their grief and negative emotions and finds weird mental justifications for being okay with their partner knowingly/intentionally seeking comfort in the arms of another.

That last bit is where it really crosses the boundary from "weird fetish" to "extremely hard to relate to." Few people can understand someone wanting to feel hurt, betrayed, and angry at infidelity of an SO, so that the cuckold can then take sexual gratification from their negative emotions, and try to justify it as having a bond of trust with the SO that others just can't understand. It comes across as some high-intensity mental gymnastics, and

Look at the cuck comic for Oh Joy Sex Toy, and see if that sounds at all like something a well-adjusted person would think. I try not to judge other fetishes too harshly, but cuckoldry is on my list of "nah, I'll mock the shit out of this, and fuck you for telling me I shouldn't."

>Despot
She seems underwhelming,batshit carzy does it for her

>Kirin/Nun
Don't notice any similarities.Clear here.

>Lich
Hmmm..Hypnosis maybe?Adventure Times lich had alot to do with temptation.

>Pegasus
Benis shame works if he had high lust,wing shame is fine

>Tarrasque
Matter of cuteness when you have a monster that breaks all your shit.

That pic is too cute.

Also,have a quickie of the spaghetti alien.

Much better with Hood my man

Man why i made that image in .jpg, dayum.

Also i posted Nude_Gemini, so i suppose is okay if i also post the other nudes i did, back in the days.

>tfw you're trying to make a meme but you don't have much confidence in your drawing skills
feels weird man
plus I haven't used paint.net all that much
might be done soon maybe I dunno probably

>old despot cant be that bad
>look up original despot
Jesus Im not even sure how to react to that, is she meant to be an implied bad end like mimic?

>My sphinx doodle from last night is now an OP image
So far, the only ones not used as an OP were GUTSMAN and the Mimic one from . This makes me happy, knowing my halfassed work is good enough for OP images.

Is there a nude edit chart? it'll be great for references

Finally finished a semi-decent Towahgrils meme.
How'd I do?
Might make an edit without the top text if you want.

Just go on the /aco/ thread or in the booru (look the OP) and see the nudes, no?

i want something like this chart, but the princesses are naked. then we could post it in the /aco/ thread

Hmm if i recall right there are few edit in the booru, but are very simple and are also just the princesses, without the rest of the stats. Considering that usually the huge work is made, and that Veeky Forums is a blue board is easy to understand why there is not a chart as you intend. Usually artists work for a sfw version

>Le Tongue Hand
10/10 user

Actually it's meant to be Goblin Princess, but a tongue is fine too.

I'll collect the simple nude edit ones and post it on the nsfw thread then

>Mimic Princess uses her huge tongue in order to seduce princesses through Cunnilingus
Perfect

Thanks I will add them

Thanks Booru user. Also I need HD version of the pic.

That is something I have wanted for awhile. Maybe one day when Eversor is feeling bored and we get lucky

>Maybe one day when Eversor is feeling bored and we get lucky
Hopefully, I still remember that one pic he made with dog princess

This?

thats the one

Imma need some good names for each of the dragon princesses and the queen

Its not for anything I just want us to share ideas

Well, 2's name is Freyda.

>Despot
nO
>Kirin/Nun
Honestly, I liked old Kirin much better, but I also like nun. Maybe we could have one move charts? They're different enough for that to work.
>Lich
I would keep Necrophilia, just works too well.
>Pegasus
Keep the small wings thing, It's MUCH cuter.
>Tarrasque
I say cute, we can get sexy everywhere else in TG

Also, thank you for bringing back Playful trickster to Pumpkin, I was so sad when that was removed.

But the real question is...
what does she taste like?

What exactly is the story supposed to be for this one? I know the Half-Dragon is the dragon for this one, but usually the expansions have something weird going on with why the knight is there too.

Bumpin' The mantis Alt ideas because of towerfag's drama burying them.

Yes, this is 100% so ever can see his waifu is in desperate need of new clothes.

Well, according to one of infinity chan's /twgrl/ threads, a couple of anons agreed with these names for their headcanons:

DP1: Ormanda
DP3: Hilda
DQ: Tiamada ...Although I kinda prefer 'Hydra' even if it is an obvious name...

Why do people want to eat the flumph?

>1
gluttonia
>2
'tis on her card
>3
bertha
>4
lillith
>5
titania
>wyvern
samantha
>jabberwock
sakura-chan (her real name is hilda)
>drake
beritha
>duchess
zephyra
>amphitere
gachimucha

>amphitere
what

Vilegirls.

>Amphithere
Here comes the hard part about the chart

Sorry for jumping the gun before. I just got ahead of myself and thought everything was going to slide through without proper discussion. I will try to be more helpful now.

>Cat II
I would like if she got returned to her 0 lust set. All the sexiness involving her was supposed to be accidental where the knight could either go down the sexy hi-jinks route or protect her and get a calm loving waifu. I appreciate the other things being fixed.

>Tarrasque
Shy Tarrasque or Sleepy Tarrasque, either is fine since the main point was to play off the contrast with feral Tarrasque monsters.

I feel like "-Don't get on her bad side" does not work with her concept where it might work with a different Tarrasque or a Tarrasque II later on if we feel like it. That would be the major thing I want changed back.

Other nitpicks but not dealbreakers:
Massive Crater Kingdom sounds better to me

You said she was spaghetti, i like spaghetti.

So the hard parts to me seem to be Despot and Kirin/Nun

>Despot
I think I get what the discontent about her is. It seems like rescuing her is creating an "I lose" situation.

Generally, when I read her stats I saw those things as what the Princess would try to do and not necessaryily guaranteed depending on how you handle her.

I can see why that is not the case with most people since it says things like "+You kind of like it"

Her original goal was Sissification fetish which is already kind of our there but I think there is a way to keep her main idea without forcing it down people's throats.

I think we could reword her bottom three traits to imply the same kind of idea of her wanting to take over without writing it as both "-Outcome" and "+Telling you your feelings for you"

>Kirin / Nun
There are a couple options here. I do not think it would be the worst to have both of them on the same chart even with the same fetish but I can see why it could easily be too much. It is also possible to make Kirin less Chasity based since Nun is the one with the actual Chasity belt. Lastly, if we did get rid of one to save for later, I vote for Lion waifu back.

If we updated Nun I could see her being written like this:

+Very sexually repressed
+Channels divine power
-Vow of chastity till marriage
+Interprets it in the loosest way
-Prejudiced against “unholy” princesses

Combining best of Kirin and Nun in my opinion and I would be more ok with new Kirin if we did it like this.

What's "doesn't like to be forced into anything" relate to for a buffalo? It seems a bit general, I mean just about every princess wouldn't like to forced into anything.

What are Vilegirls and where can I find them

pastebin.com/PzyYryeL

I prefer less ball stompy Despot.

I think Lich can change her magicplay to something like pampering or taking care of her needs maybe?

Smol trap Pegasus all the way

I dont know what to do with Kirin Nun and Tar

>pastebin.com/PzyYryeL
If it doesn't have pictures what even is the point

It does. The Paste is just old.

Where can I get that then? Or is it in the paste and I'm just stupid?

Every chart started with just words before getting pictures.
Also it has pics of most of the princesses now, the pastebin just don;t have 'em.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Where can I get the pictures?

Stubbornness can be a buffalo like trait

Having it as a trait would just mean that it is more prominent than in other princesses, she would not want to have other people trying to get her to do something even if it was reasonable or something she would do anyways.

Progress.
Nyphm and Amphitere need chibis

isn't the one on the far right nymph?

Spawn,perhaps I thought too much on the monster factor

Nice progress, though mind if I suggest your Vile's helmet have a similar border around the opening to red's. Makes it looks more interesting.

Also holy shit you kept the cannon thank you

Still feels a bit boring

Do you have full body image for your princesses.

Haha give me somw ideas guys.

I mean i have knight princess, animated, riding her sword naked...but thats a lil to nsfw .

I do like to please the community!

Zombie Princess losing parts of herself and trying to put herself back together?

Nude chart would be awesome

Trash already beat us to it and they have not even finished yet

>but thats a lil to nsfw

Welp, post in in the /aco/ thread, no? Is still there.
I'm also going to draw something for them ifonly i decide what.

Jester pulling pranks with lewd-but-not-that-lewd-this-is-a-christian-image-board results?

Don't mean to seem thirsty for Bugs in dresses, but...

Would be better if he finished up Gen 1 alts, then we could create a whole alt chart if we wanted

Pistolero Princess doesn't get much love, could she get some? Brokeback mountain style, maybe with Knight?

hAsn't he done Post gen 1 alts?
Also, I'm not waiting, like, 2 years for that to happen.

>55602095
Princess Discussion of the Day #38
Crest Princess

Which part of the head is called a crest?

This princess pretty much goes as expected, all the emotional aspects of a princess. Though surprisingly no mention of mental capabilities, I guess Dullahan shares mind stats across head and body.

"+Infatuated Easily" is the best part and the rest is pretty cute/sappy.

"-Denies her emotions" I am going to assume she does not do this well based on her expression and the three Pros

For her idol and lust bonus, I can say pretty much the same thing as I said for Armor.

Yeah most alts are scattered through gens 1-3 but I would like to see gen 1 finished for full alt chart options

Haha this one wouldnt be too hard.

A whole chart? Woo, thatd bea project!

I doooo love mantis, this one makes me smile!

Nude chart would be satisfying

You're same person who did all the Alts right? Would the nudes be easier to make than them?

Throwing a whole nude chart at you seems a bit greedy on our part, especially considering that gen 4 exp and warhammer still have work to be done, but alts are always fun

Mantis yes, please~

Nude edits take a lot of time, dude, a whole chart of nude princesses, each with their own body types and sizes is just asking too much of ever for a simple request.

How about something cute with a flatter princess and royal jelly? Make the tiddies bigger.

Knight princess loses her balance.
Who wouldn't want to see mimic princess with a larger chest?
Boy princess gets a little harder to disarm.
How would that even work with skeleton princess?

I also updated the Booru, but only got one find from /co/ this time.

But it's a cute find, and it's oddly appropriate for Towergirls.

Hey, I can dream

That is why I was asking if nudes would be easier since he doesn't have to redraw the visible parts of the body or redesign like the alts he makes

Some princesses on gen 1 are already naked pretty much anyways

Can't say I know what the work entails which is why I was asking, but he chugs out princesses like a madman

ah princess marco, ill have to get a sprite of him at some point

>holstaur without dick
sin

She's meant to be a dominant female. Like every femdom-related princess, she gets a lot of flak from people who don't want that fetish anywhere in Towergirls in any context.

>What are Vilegirls
A project started by people who were upset by what they see as an overwhelming flood of dominant princesses and a lack of submissive princesses (the ration was something like 3 to 2) which prompted them to start their own gen based entirely around being an evil knight who kidnaps and dominates princesses.

Also, unlike the regular knight he's so strong that he can't be defeated in battle, so there's no actual questing involved like in regular Towergirls.

Also, instead of Love and Lust, Vilegirls has two different stats which both represent how resistant a princess is.

>Vilegirls has partner/slave bonuses
I miss the idea that each row of princesses had the same gimmick as one of the main charts, like you were "capturing" them from there.

And how do the lust gifts work? Normally, the princesses give them to you when you raise their Lust to maximum, but that doesn't really apply here.

>unlike the regular knight he's so strong that he can't be defeated in battle
What are you talking about. Sir Knight is usually represented as a gneric guy who can be defeated. Why do you think Yven de Bleu has been invented.

>there's no actual questing involved like in regular Towergirls.
Vile quest is to grab all the princesses he can. is the same thing with a different flavor

I think the way the system works is that you need to bring both their not-love & and lust stats down to 0, which represents stuff like mindbreak, a bad end, joining your cause, or otherwise putting them in a place where they're under your thumb.

Dude, we all know Marco's a dude, it's no spoiler.

As someone into femdom, I can say that the OG despot is a disgrace and a blatant exaggeration of what femdom is, that is just one or two Horney user's twisted idea of femdom.
Don't speak for someone you don't know.

Basically, we used to get people who'd come in to butch and complain about there not being "enough" sub Princesses. But one of these guys wasn't a complaining asswipe, and so he decided to make his own gen.
The basic concept was you were a conqueror, and you were conquering these Princesses kingdoms and them.
Over time, it grew and changed, most notably when he scrapped the companion side chart and combined it with the main gen, meaning you could conquer any princess, but you could also befriend them in your conquest, which gave you different bonuses. This is also meant that most of the Princesses are at least a little evil, so that's fun.

In vilegirls, you can be the most vile, dominanting conquerer, the Most friendly, befriending conquistador, or something in the middle.
You can take over the world with the power of Brute force, or the power of Friendship.

you should save the images on /trash/ and /aco/ aswell

I see that many people use their own headcanon to explain Towergirls, while forgetting what is actually written in the Charts who are supposed to be the "Universal Rules". So, let's have a look at them:
In the First Chart the Description say "You are a Young and Unexperienced Knight, at the Beginning of your Journey"

And that's all. Is never implied anything else, such as Morality, Aligment, Gender, Size of Boots, etc. Also is clear that you are just a newguy who has been aksed to rescue princesses. There isn't anything else, so you can be a Good Guy, an Evil Guy a Drunkmen or even that guy who Cheats while playing Poker.

I guess there is a lot of confusion because people thing that you play as Sir Knight, who is actually just an example of an Average Knight who has different features based on how is drawn or percieved by artists or different people, but the point is that the same rules say more or less "you can be whatever you want".
The only "imposed" thing is that you are a Knight, but for the res you can use you imagination.

I'm assuming the plan is to start working on cards once all the princesses have art, right?