Your party arrives in Tristram, what do they do?

Your party arrives in Tristram, what do they do?

Other urls found in this thread:

dorkly.com/video/17135/dorkly-bits-the-diablo-townspeople-should-move
youtube.com/watch?v=AnMR6SOBa9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mug that little fucker Wirt and then get drunk with Farnham, pee in fountain.

Die while sucking own dick so I can find my skeleton in Diablo3

Guess I'll stay a while and listen.

Find the stairwell leading down to the lower levels of the church. Brick it up so the monsters cant get out.

Wait a week to see if that works.

dorkly.com/video/17135/dorkly-bits-the-diablo-townspeople-should-move

I had to much sure my memories weren't warped beyond recover.

Stay a while and listen to the music.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnMR6SOBa9k

D1 and D2 both had such beautiful soundtracks.

Start duping

I think a lot of the problems with game and movie soundtracks is games used to be an intro then ambience, movies had a score.
Now its switched.

Man Of Steel didn't have a march, but Fallout 4 does.

Leave the game. I was promised a real RPG, not a go down and smash roguelike.

HOLY DICK PILES OF GOLD JUST LYING AROUND

I'm pretty sure that's all hot air. I've played tons of old games with distinctive music tracks. From Dark Colony, Conquest Earth, Panzer General 2, Outpost 2 and Pax Imperia 2 to Deus Ex, SS2, VtM: Bloodlines, Sins of a Solar Empire, and so on, all had music tracks you notice. Red Alert and Tiberian Sun had actual in-game audio player for their music so you could select your favorite stomping track. The inoffensive, generic orchestral/industrial ambient music is a modern AAA pox.

And using his Fallout 4 example, if you compare it's music to the music from 1&2, 4's music just seems bland.

Didn't FO3/4 reuse a ton of FO1/2 music as well? I remember hearing Metallic Monks in New Vegas.

New Vegas certainly did, I don't remember if 3/4 did though. If it did it didn't stick.

3/4 did not, the only reason NV did was that it was some of the original devs of 1/2.

Yeah, its okay to reuse music if you made it yourself in my honest opinion. If its good don't change it. Hell March was used in all 3 Red Alerts.

Bethesda can go suck a dick, lazy hacks piece of shits

NV used the originals for some good refrences my favorite is that you can find the car from fallout 2 crashed and the area around it plays the song that you heard when traveling in the car.

WarSum and Mentalist go freight-train mode through the entire chapel, push into hell, and show those demons what true terror feels like.
Technically nonexistant Warlock investigates the lore of the area, gets ROYALLY ticked off at the Angiris Council, takes his Nightmare Fairy and goes to the High Heavens to tilt every picture and icon in their citadel until they stop being shitbags. He leaves Tyrael alone, though. That guy's okay.

High Level Anima Characters: they're basically mid-level Exalts.

weird because we were just there

These.