congrats on your 200$ gain

Nice. Which stock?

now diversify!

good job gramps

now get into crypto

>>now get into crypto

VTVT

Why would you invest in VTVT?
They have negative EPS and not even an available PE to draft up any sort of competitors analysis.
I would suggest you sell it off after the giant surge, but I haven't researched the stock at all.. so it's your call. Really interested in your reasoning though

I'm day trading, saw a surge.

>daytrading
well good luck friend.
not memeing- daytrading is honestly more effective with crytpo, as the entire industry is bullish.
Value investing is better for your savings account, gaining like 8% a year.

But if you know what you're doing, what the hell

It feels good to invest in something with security and stability behind it.

I am happy with my 3.215x this year. 0 risk, no sketchy exchanges that shut down during price swings and selloffs, no hiding from the IRS until they eventually catch and rape you and no pump and dump pyramid schemes.

I can't wait until the cryptomemes crash so Veeky Forums can have lots of nice threads discussing world events and their efrects on the markets.

I want to have meaningful didcussions with you guys, but all I see these days is shit flinging and a new thread every day trying to shill a new coin.

>tfw never before invested
>started with crypto
>used doing about +20-200% per month in my portfolio
how the fuck am i ever going to get into normie stock markets later on? it's going to be boring as fuck, waiting for 30 years to make the same gains i'd make in under a year in crypto.

I doubt it's going away anytime soon. it's easy money 2bh
btw are these 2 stocks all you're holding? Why don't people freaking diversify on this board?

dont be dense

sure if you are buying blue chip stocks they are only going to move 1-3% in a day in either direction (without some major event)

but there are stocks EVERY DAY that make huge moves of +100% etc just like you see in crypto

see LTBR yesterday for example

You haven't felt anything until you get into crypto, imagine multiplying what you're feeling now x100 it's like stocks on steroids; a month of just holding crypto is like a year holding stocks the market is extremely volatile and erratic.

best app?
Blackfolio?

Mods this should be a bannable post

Honestly, I think I'd rather trade the more volatile stock than crypto, now that tax has been equalized. At least you get some equity...

>buy TSLA IPO
>HODL for 6 years
>8x in profit + initial investment

Veeky Forums doesn't know shit about HODLing.

So it's everything that crypto is, only slower. Thanks gramps!

Guys if this thread isnt about crypto please move it to another thread

>with fee's included you're still in the red

there should be a crypto board
/cry/?

>fees
C'mon grandma we have robinhood now

Looks like marumaru artist....damn I need to go outside more