Art thief with a Patreon

Sup Veeky Forums. Some asshole is trying to pass off traces as original art on Patreon. As an example compare pixeledvixens.deviantart.com/art/Hag-s-Eye-687790943 (NSFW) to pic related.

Can anyone tell me where they got the arms for this one? pixeledvixens.deviantart.com/art/Elf-Paladin-699653309 (NSFW)

I KNOW I've seen them before, and they sure as shit don't fit the picture, but I can't place them. I want to say they're from a MtG card, but I cant find it.

Bonus: pixeledvixens.deviantart.com/art/Pyromancer-706701947 (NSFW)

They claim to have traced this one off photos of themselves. I don't know if that's true or not, but it's hilariously bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/pixeledvixens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why should i care

That doesn't look traced

I dunno. I feel like low talent hucksters should be called out. It's the risk you run. If you're gonna grift saps, fine, but at least put some fucking effort into it.

If you don't recognize the arms, that's cool. I just want to forward this info onto the folks/companies that are getting ripped off. I'll find them eventually, just wondering if anyone knows where they're from off hand.

>tfw no qt3 gorgon gf

Veeky Forums isn't your personal army.

>Asking if anyone recognizes arms is personal army

It doesn't look traced. But it definitely looks like she was looking at the card art while drawing it, that's for sure.

So, sure, the artist is a hack, but whatever, let them be a hack. Or contact the original artist.

>Or contact the original artist.
That's the plan, yeah. I'm just 99% sure I've seen the arms in that second pic before and want to contact them, too.

>Or contact the original artist.
You want to copyright 'Gorgon" or 'Uge arms'??
While you do that rabi dont forget mencion 6 milion.

>copying means you are an hack
Here is someone who knows nothing about professionally.

>Profiting off of other's work is fine
>Calling it out is JEWS

/pol/, at this point it's just embarrassing.

Greg Land, pls go

As long as they're not making money off it, let them be a hack on peace.

patreon.com/pixeledvixens

According to their tumblr, the first pic was funded by donations

This is how I felt too when I saw the thread

Drawing professionally*
Every artist copies other artists for the biggest part of their lives.

Gotta love fa/tg/uys

>Artist blatantly rips off others for profit

"Everyone does it, don't be a kike."

>Artist draws characters with similar faces years ago

"INCASE SAMEFACE INCASE SAMEFACE INCASE SAMEFACE"

At a certain point ironic stupidity is indistinguishable from genuine stupidity.

It doesn't look traced at all. He clearly copied the way this character is posing, which is just as fine as it is to copy the way a model is posing. Unless you want to say that no one is allowed to draw a guy slouching with an arm pointing forward cause Michelangelo did it already.

You do know that artists trace references all the time right? Remember Nissa? Now, tracing other artwork instead of reference photos is a bit low, but it's essentially the same thing. As long as you're not passing the actual art off as yours it's not theft, it's reference. Get over yourself.

Copying a pose=/=ripping off.
Incase could actually stand to copy different faces in order to learn how to draw them. But since he seemed to have gotten better lately it is not an issue.

Great artist's etc etc

fuck off fag

Then most certainly call out on his shit, especially when it rips off a superior qt gorgon.

>posts shit that has nothing to do with traditional games
>STUPID FATGUYS WHY DON'T YOU GET MAD

Nothing about the gorgon pic looks traced from Treasured Find.
Eye shape is different.
Nose is different.
Hands are in different location.
Tits are different.
Left shoulder positions aren't even close to being similar.

It looks more like the drawing is taking inspiration from Treasured Find in the sense that it's a monstrous lady with whited out eyes holding and admiring some kind of trinket.
That is different from a trace, not your personal army, you must be eighteen years or older, and stop being mad that they turned down your commission or whatever they did to make you butthurt.

The jawlines are completely different OP