ITT we pretend we’re /r/bitcoin

fine day to HODL, no? :)

IT'S AN ATTACK ON BITCOIN!

Guys, I'm leaving BTC, it's all downhill from here
[removed]

I didn't lose any money this year like altcoiner tards did. Only gains.

Wow so funny to imitate them huh xD

jesus fuck dude

I tried to daytrade panic sold and lost 80% of my BTC, therefore I conclude daytrading is for idiots just HODL!

I think Ver is a scammer thief right wing libertarian racist insider trading scum he destroys everything we stand for.
Edit: Thanks for the gold guys!

is the coin Base app any good ?

50 dollar transaction fee? There is absolutely nothing wrong with that

Hey Coiner Friends!

I'm new to Bitcoin and want to just say how much I appreciate reading all your friendly advice on this sub. I'm really excited to become a "New-coiner" but need a little help to get started. I have $40 to invest but am not sure where to go to do it. I see that most people here talk about BitCoin, ETHEREUM and Litecoin but that Litecoin is the least expensive of the three. Is Litecoin worth a HODL?

Thank you so much for your help! LET'S GO TO THE MOON!!

Guys, I used the college fund my wife and I saved for her son to buy bitcoin at ~$18k. I can see us retiring early haha :)

>For me it's not about accumulating more bitcoin, I only care about accumulating Litecoin.

upvoated!

Good to here that you're doing well, see you on the moon buddy!

My galfriend just got me a just HODL shirt.should i wear it to my uncle's funeral?
he should've hodl on for dear life.
lol guys. please upvote.

I swear someone makes a post with these exact words on Veeky Forums every single day.

guys i fcuked up.
I just bought .00003 bounty for 15 eth.
what do?

DAE love Richard Heart?

too real

what is your wifes son favorite coin? For her(him) it's ETH

wow you fucking sold to put food on your table? weak hands baka it’s people like you that cause the price to go down... HODL ON FELLOW HODLERS!!!!

Well, at least you made the day for someone and also made me lol...

You guys would be surprised how much overlap that sub has with Veeky Forums. This is no longer a secret tree hut anymore. In fact, If you search twitter for Veeky Forums lots of normies mention this place. Golden days are over.

pretty much this

the worst part is that redditors might stumble over a nice gem thats being shilled here and get a nice gain out of it

tbqh, i dont mind the pajeets, i generally hope newfags and plebbitors fall for them

This is it. I'm going to kill myself.

Yeah same, bums me out to see people making money. The whole early adopters thing is long gone.

subtle

/r/CryptoCurrency/ and /r/CryptoMarkets/ are literally the same userbase as this board. exactly same coins and opinions to the letter and timing

i doubt those subplebbits are all in on link :)

and thats exactly why this board is so shit now
the catalog is 99% shitthreads to slaughter the sheep

this actually happened last night. look it up

Sigh. Have an upvote

There are not enough women and minorities in crypto

hahahaha

[removed]

[removed]
edit:
[removed]

sides

I just transfered $800 across the world in 4 hours for just $50, this is the best technology of the last 20 years!!1!!!
>but other coins can do it way faster and cheaper
When other bitcoin clones do as many transactions as btc call me
>But ethereum does 3 times the daily transactions of btc with 500x faster confirmation times and fraction of the cost
CENTRALIZED SHITCOIN CENTRALIZED SHITCOIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>But few chinese mining farms controlling 99% of BTC hashrate
ROGER VER ADMIRER BTRASH SHILL GET OUR AAAAAAAAAA

[Removed]

> upvoted

your uncle is a fucking asshole, hope he dies, he just had to hodl, fucking nocoiners man

Fellow HODLer here :). Btw did you hear the news article about how trump is paying the russians to crash bitcoin. FUCK DRUMPF

just took out a 6 million dollar loan to buy Bitcoin. HODLing to the moon, bitcoin can never come down.

WTF coordinated attack by coinbase and jihan? fuddle fud!

Reddit is the fucking epicenter of pro-trump cancer, you mong

I'm a 12 gender pink haired soylet, patriarchy owning bitcoin is my trigger. But, I believe bitcoin are the future. I can't cash out but my money makes other people happy so the world is a better place

Shadilay pedes! I’ve invested all of my allowance into TrumpCoin and MiloCoin. I can’t wait to retire and shitpost pepememes all day in the meme war. LOCK HER UP!

Hey do you people pronounce it "hodd-ling" or more like a rhyme with coddling?

Buy BTC, not roger ver's BCASH. Im such a shill lol. HODL and to the moooon. (ps. I love you guys and the memes. lol)

goys, the number of full nodes is falling! you must waste all your storage and bandwidth on pretending you do anything to uphold security!

Ugh I hate how pro-Trump reddit has become lately. The admins should just ban r/The_Drumpf already. It just makes the rest of us look bad.

>Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin! Muh visions! Muh white paper!
>Buy high, sell low!
>30 Dollar fee due to a large amount of unconfirmed transactions? Better pay it up and complain that I paid such a large fee instead of waiting for the unconfirmed transactions to go down!

Look st this triggered snowflake! Go back to your safe space, cuck!

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

you guys are even more cringe than the turbo brainlets on that sub reddit stg

I’m going to use my crypto winnings to investigate pizzagate. We’re close to cracking that case wide open. It’s so obvious that hillary clinton is a shape-shifting reptilian that runs a global pedophile ring from the basement of a pizza parlor.

I'm confused, are you imitating plebbit or /pol/? lmao I've seen those kind of comments at /pol/ way too much

*edgy gif degrading newcomers and insinuating that the poster is some kind of war hardened veteran after every dip”

bcashers are neckbearded basement dwellers!

Long live satosi’s Austrian economics west dream BilderbergCoin!

Only 18 more months. HODL GODDAMMIT YOU FUCKS!

Guys bitcoin is supposed to be a store of value, long transaction times or fees just encourage HODLing.
EDIT:
Wow just wow...thanks for all the gold!

Help! I sold my house and bought Bitcoin at $19k. I'm down $50k.

Link is a shitcoin and a meme buy BTC instead and HODL $1m in 2018

Thanks bitcoin ! Now I can offer a new car to my cancer ill mother ! I'm so glad we together managed to find a way to make everybody rich ! Let's go to the MOOOOOON together ! Because nobody will lose money if it keeps going up !!

golden days? when chan added this board normies had already been flooding to the site....it's always been shit

I FUCKING TOOK A LOAN OUT AND USED MY HOUSE AS COLLATERAL AND BOUGHT BITCOIN AT 19.5K. SHOULD I QUICKSELL AT 13.8K MY HANDS ARE SHAKING

Litecoin

Reddit is horrible because, among other reasons, no one there can apparently understand how having an upvote and downvote system and making content viewable based on votes, might lead to an echo-chamber where the same misinformation and bullshit gets spewed again and again while also being reinforced like a cult. This is made even worse by recruiting moderators who are able to subjectively enforce loosely defined rules. The end result is a form of survivorship bias where only the biggest flaming faggots remain and everyone who is remotely funny or capable of presenting potentially useful dissenting viewpoints is chased off. r/The_Donald is no better or worse than any of the other shit on that site.

Hey Redit

I am glad to be a new Bitcoin friend

I can't wait to moon and get lambo

Up votes for all who reply to me and if you don't reply to me ill down vote all here. Thanks for reading

I agree. Trump supporters are like a cult of retards.

Sick of these moonkids. I just bought the dip, BTC is longerm hodl :)

Can somebody please ELI5 how I can withdraw through coinbase

>normies now saying HODL

God dammit is there anything they won't appropriate? reeeeeeeeeee

Guys I just cashed out!
...All my fiat into bitcooooin XDDD HAHA FUGG

wow its like im truly on reddit!

5k upvotes. Bitcoin helped me pay for my cancer therapy and saved my life, here is my way of giving back!

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

mbit commm

Guys, we need to talk about Bitfinex
[Removed]
[Reported]
[Banned]

kek

That’s exactly what’s right about biz right now.

>SLAUGHTER THE SHEEP

Hey, friends.

I've just completed my first purchase with BTC.

I decided to spoil myself a little bit, haha.

What do you think, guys and girls?

anyone feel like Bitcoin is a true revolution?

Just buy le dip! Everyone who didn't HODL has regretted it so far. We are all early adopters. institutional money hasn't even started pouring in yet...

1 million by 2018!!!! but first get it to 20k so I can cash out

ALRIGHT FUCK THESE UPVOTES NIGGA! I'M TIRED OF KISSING ASS! YOU WEAK ASS BITCHES NEED TO HOLD!

I SEE BITCOIN IS DOWN 20% TODAY LOL THANKS FOR THE DISCOUNT.

edit: WOW THANKS FOR THE GOLD KIND STRANGER

np dm me your address and let's go get some sugar filled coffee with soy milk

>gem
>being shilled here

Top kek

BTC will always be number one because of its first mover advantage..

hurr durrr

i have 0.01 BTC. can i become financially secure in a few years?

Ver ruineid this, I had a full bag of [removed] the Chinese stolen airdrop [removed] you will all use the true bitcoin even with $50 fee

It works the same here. Only thing better here is there's no mod.

Just sold my mortgage to buy bitcoin! Can I get some upvotes for my 4 kids who are moving into my mom's house with me?

[removed]

No up down vote you stupid fuck

[removed]

[hidden due to many users le downboating this users opinion]

The memepool wouldn't be clogged if everyone used segwit! STOP USING COINBASE

found the ledditor

+1

it will go back to 20k soon, HODL!

personally when im explaining Veeky Forums memes to my family over the christmas dinner table I pronounce it like hod-ling