Grand Alliance Death
>mega.nz/#!tuZgzAxA!ojKhBr9LXuyrENb3a2WdLRZbUrudSUSu7yE1aWla530
Grand Alliance Chaos
>mega.nz/#!0jo3QKpS!BW0rOwEW-BcBp3pUmM9zIRZxWxf3rMxXza1k9ZH9rfU
Grand Alliance Destruction
>mega.nz/#!l2gXDCBR!zRhlaZgiSxjf4MtcgktFUxI8DUTEnSIsjrE3suMCusM

Why is firestorm considered a blunder?

Soon

So, if I buy a Baneblade, put some dwarven runes on it, a Kharadron wathever on the turret and say it's a Duardin Baneblade, could I use it as... we,, just a Duardin Baneblade?

(With custom rules)

says who?

Are you possibly retarded?

Seems a bit too much. Than again, it's your dudes. Could be really cool if done correctly though, you could always just make a steam tank "counts as".

Because people have no idea what they are talking about. Apart from Inexorable Advance from Anvilgard allegiance being kinda bullshit the rest is fine.
The Chaos one is *really* nice, most of the Order ones are sorta mediocre but well-balanced, Death is at least kinda useful. Destruction is random garbage, but we're used to that by now.

in that case the answer is because this is Veeky Forums and the people complaining can't get it up unless they're playing uber hardcore.
They couldn't into narrative in a million years because they fear that it will cause their tactical genius to rot.

Man, this thread is off to a great start already.

>Fist of the Everchosen
+2 Bravery and rerollable charges for all unit within 6" of a hero.
Everchosen, Khorne, Tzeentch, Monsters, Slaves to Darkness

>Ghostfleet
-1 Bravery for all enemy units within 12" of any units from these. Can put units in reserve and roll a d6 for each each movement phase: on a 3+ you get to outflank (6" from any table edge, at least 9" from all enemy units).
Soulblight, Deathmages, Deathrattle, Nighthaunt

>Hammerhal
+1Bravery if less models than the enemy. +2 Bravery if outnumbered two to one; invulnerable to battleshock if outnumbered three to one.
All Order except Seraphon

>Hallowheart
+1 to unbinds for wizards. Can unbind one spell per turn even without a wizard, but must subtract 1 from the test.
SCE, Free Peoples, Dispossessed, Fyreslayers, Collegiate Arcane, Phoenix Temple, Eldritch Council, Order Draconis

>Anvilgard
Roll d6 for each enemy unit within 1" of your guys. On a 5+ the enemy unit must make a 6" move. If after that there are any enemy models of the moved unit left within 3" of any of your models the enemy unit is removed from play.
SCE, Free Peoples, Dispossessed, Devoted of Sigmar, Darkling Covens, Scourge Privateers, Order Serpentis

>Tempest's Eye
+2" Move (+4" if Fly) and +1 Save during the first turn.
SCE, Free Peoples, Kharadron Overlords, Swifthawk Agents, Eldritch Council

>Living City
Deepstrike 3" from the table edge or any Wyldwood, at least 9" from any enemy unit.
SCE, Free Peoples, Dispossessed, Wanderers, Sylvaneth

>Greywater Fastness
Roll a d6 for each Warmachine during your hero phase. On a 6 it can instantly shoot as if it was the shooting phase.
SCE, Free Peoples, Ironweld Arsenal, Collegiate Arcane, Wanderers

>Phoenicium
If any of your units is wiped out you can reroll 1s to hit in the combat phase for that turn. If more than one unit is wiped out you also can add +2 Bravery until the end of the turn.
SCE, Free Peoples, Dispossessed, Phoenix Temple

No big blunder here, bar maybe Anvilgard.

I'm possibly and pretty accurately joking, lad

Talking seriously, I could possible use some pieces to do fancy conversions on some of the ships and even the steam tank itself

But to use it as a Baneblade as it, too much, yeah

>I'm possibly and pretty accurately joking, lad
After two years of endless amounts of dipshits trolling with shit pretty exactly along such lines I honestly cannot tell anymore.

I think there's a lot of potential in your tank idea, and I encourage you to go for it.

Assuming you found someone willing to let you do it, yes. There is no GW police, if you want to put Little Ponies on khorne juggernauts, and opponent agrees, you can do it. Youre not exacty playing AoS anymore, but if it makes you happy...

I came for the shirtless men and besides the first picture, I'm disappointed. At least Khorne doesn't disappoint!

I stand corrected but still, Khorne does not disappoint!

WEAR PANTS YOU BEARDED SHITS

if you don't paint your army to match the color scheme then RAW you're not allowed to use these abilities

Please explain to me what the iconic anvilgard colour scheme is

the german leakers already told you, it's black legion from 40k

black and gold baby, black and gold

Black and gold corsairs?

Don't fall for the old color scheme gag.
Also, Anvilgard is black, gold, red and white.

>corsairs

no, stormcast you idiot, corsairs aren't durable enough to stay in combat to shove people out

the chadcast eternals are here to push you around, shoving you off objectives, out of combat, walking right past you and then multicharging your most vulnerable unit

and there's nothing you can do to stop them

>still no tomb kings for sigmar
Sigh

Here are the colors depicted in the book. My camera isn't exactly great, but it should get the schemes across anyway.

I like those colours, and the idea of disspossessed, aelves and free peoples together too

Daily reminder to harvest your crop, before it is to late.

>black elf

What the FUCK did GW mean by this?

That black elves are now a thing. Any further questions?

I didn't even realize lol

Not only is it a Black Elf, but it's a Black WOOD ELF, which is even crazier given that it's Gaelic territory they are encroaching on.

>wood elfs having skin the color of tree bark

I'm sorry what is the problem

>aelves is no longer just elves but also allied parties
>there are black elves now
Take your pick.

>shirtless homoerotic men addition

Don't mind if I do. Shirtless bara ogors BCR wip update.
I've been working on the two Stonehorn beastriders who got the bright idea to use leadbelcher cannons instead of stupid xbows.
Speaking of bright, I decided to try my hand at making the match in his teeth cast some light and throw some shadow and I think it turned out alright for a first try, awful phone pics in a hotel notwithstanding.

Also put some black dry brushing soot at the ends of the cannons and all over the ogors in places that seemed to make sense.
I want to make his cloak red but I forgot to bring that color on location a week ago so I've resisted the temptation to just go with some other color I have here.

Also as always, whatcha workin on /aosg/?

>Swerve champion
>Don't want to sully ur knuckles tending crops
>Bet you don't have the bones fer harvesting crops

>No lion Rangers

Sad times satan., Sad times.

Chocolate elves soon, user.

> Posting girl in "Shirtless homoerotic man violence Edition"

Maybe its something to do with them not being an actual faction . . .

Nice schemes. Cool to see free peoples get an appearance. Greywater reminds me of averland in scheme.

AoS could use some elf waifus.

How would I go about bulding a skaven army?

I've never played AoS but I have played 40k - are there rules restricting the use of different clans in the same list?

How do the formations work?

I would appreciate any spoonfeeding, thank you.

Ally them in, you're still allowed 400 pts of allies

Skaven: spire of dawn sell the elf side.

Right now, you have a few options for running skaven :
-run a pestilence list. With the new allegiance stuff and artifacts in the new generals handbook, use start collecting to get yourself started.

-run a skryre list, using spire of dawn to start

It is nice to have a consistent city theme across different races.

Although the way they done it this time leaves much to be desired, I hope they do more things like this to encourage people to use more of a Grand Alliance than just one subfaction+allies.

Pic related?

How do I lower the file size of my photos? I already fully lowered the camera quality.

That looks pretty slick. Could use a bit more dwarven flair though.

Ive considered green stuffing over the dragon and flames around the skirt and adding runes but I am afraid of permanently wrecking the model.

Sometimes ya just gotta live and learn. If you screw it up try harder on the next one. You're going to lose funds here and there, but that's the cost of learning.

WE

>spire of dawn
OOP

Beastclaw Raiders: Good, bad, or cheesy?

Bad, they're weak against horde which got buffed and they got nerfed

only for eurosmellies

So it's literally nigger-tier box

WUZ

AELVES

i'm okay with being nigger-tier for getting all of that for 80 dollars desu

I use a free app called simple resize, it allows you to resize pics but also has a camera function that takes small sized pics.

The cheese is kill. Pure bcr was a tad weak, now pretty bad. Hey, you still have those ice cannons and mournfang are pretty good at 160.

I heard Fyreslayers are pretty cheese now

nobody knows, they roll so many dice nobody has ever finished a 2000 point game of fyreslayers

Post YOUR DUDES! Always looking for inspiration. Here's my small khorne warband wip

>muticultural cities are the good guys
Holy shit

>no support for Skaven, Slaanesh, or Nurgle
>no support for Deadwalkers whose army actually can easily be converted into longships and cutters
>no support for Seraphon
lel

these look freaking awful, why even continue

Dont be so harsh man, they look fine

I have fun painting them, I'm not a very good painter but I still enjoy painting as a hobby. Plus I'd rather them have an iffy paint job than no paint job at all

>fun

get out of here

If you can stomach painting 100 naked baby men that look even more the same than stormcast, you'll have a very strong force.

JUST

they look normal tho

AY YO
HOL UP, HOL UP...

They have different races, just like humans

Cannot wait to see special rules for diversity quotas

Does anyone have the basic rules for the Wood Elf/Wanderers Waystone Pathfinder Battalion? I can't seem to dig them up anywhere.

Except orks?

I never understood Age of Sigmar, WHAT the hell is it? Warhammer world blew up and now everyone lives in a pocket dimension realm? I can't make sense of it. Nothing seems very linear in the Age of Sigmar, everyone lives in their own little bubble lands and will sometimes jump into new bubbles to fight? Wtf

I miss there just being one hecking planet.

That be a cursed aelf.

Ah its shitpost o clock. Oh well see you tomorrow after slav fag goes to sleep.

Oh, and why is it after all this time when all these magic dimension realms popped into being, everyone looks the same from regular Warhammer? Obviously beyond just repackaging the old models to the new game.

Imagine wfb was a blueballed virgin. Then finally it happened wfb was released all over the cosmos.

Goodnight my dude

I really like the UPS Liberator

theres 8 realms, like a multiverse

each realm is formed from one of the winds of magic

The simple explanation is that the old world constrained all the winds of magic into a single location. Once it blew up the magic was free to expand and eventually formed into the realms

I really wish they made the old world one of the realms, or somewhere IN one of the realms.
When you have a endless space and "map", everything is kinda meaningless.

The old world was endless, too.

There were infinite beastmen coming out of infinite dark forests around infinite small towns in the infinitely large empire.

Meanwhile an infinite number of chaos warriors and daemons amassed in the wastes and elves fought an infinite civil war between two infinite races.

Infinite rats tunnel under the world and fight infinite lizardmen while infinite skeletons rise from infinitely large deserts and infinite ogres climb the mountains to fight infinite dwarves and orcs.

The setting has always been essentially infinite in order to facilitate Your Dudes. AOS is just more honest about it. The only time there were strict limits was during the End Times.

You mean just like 40k, the setting people masturbate over endlessly?

so the end times was really just the big bang for the mortal realms?

that's kinda neat.

Except there was a map with boarders.

So how do you get to these realms? Is there a door? Are they just big chunks of rock floating in space? Are they just realms that exist in the warp like a webway sort of deal?

But the borders didn't matter because there was infinite space and people between the borders

Think of the mortal realms like countries in the old world, but instead of political affiliation it is based on the wind of magic. Instead of German Country we have Fire Country. Both are infinitely large enough to facilitate endless storytelling but with finite borders to give a sense of scale and meaning to actions

They are different planes of existence, nearly infinite large. We haven't seen what happens if somebody reaches the edge of a realm - it would be an interesting bit of worldbuilding, especially since a writer confirmed that they become less magical and more like a regular world near the outskirts (ie: less fire/lava at the edges of the realm of fire).

Normally you can only travel between worlds through Realmgates, which is why an entire multi-realm war campaign was fought over controlling and securing the Realmgates.

There are other ways to travel between realms. Wizards can open portals, Slann apparently just fly between them, skaven tunnel through reality (yes, really), and gods can literally throw people across universes.

How the realms function hasn't been fully explained and I think they're saving the explanations for later. Right now they're building the mystery and awe that these places impose, and it's likely they will flesh them out more later. The Firestorm campaign is a good example of this sort of progressive narrative style.

>But the borders didn't matter because there was infinite space and people between the borders
Except worked only for Chaos and Orcs.
>Think of the mortal realms like countries in the old world, but instead of political affiliation it is based on the wind of magic. Instead of German Country we have Fire Country
So basically Lords of magic.
>but with finite borders to give a sense of scale and meaning to actions
>AoS
Excuse me?
>hey're saving the explanations for later.
More likely they just don't have it

So there are realms which are sort of like planet-like places in the warp, connected to each other with big portal gates like Warcraft.

So what about the realm of undead? This is supposed to be an afterlife but it's also like a planet realm? That's like our world having heaven and hell on it simultaneously, no?

This is what I don't get about AoS, everything is blurred and isn't very clear, there's an afterlife but exists in the realms of mortals in the same space, there's no up and down in that sense.