Bow to your new king

Bow to your new king.

Other urls found in this thread:

finextra.com/pressarticle/72011/standard-chartered-to-partner-ant-financial
change.org/p/international-olympic-committee-make-xrp-the-official-cryptocurrency-of-the-tokyo-olympics-2020
youtu.be/8oe6UzVs7_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The feeling when you got in early and already doubled so you just go to Mars. I would still profit even if it would crash right now which is not happening.

>Not a true Crypto
>Muh decentralised commie utopia
>Mommyyyyyy give me money , i want to go for drinks after i protest against the banks and fascism

Congrats on missing out fuckin brainlets.Betting against (((them))). When will you ever learn?

Wtf I love kikes ((((now))))

.235 /.41 here. Just sitting on my hands and holding until millionaire

How high can it realistically go? no shills please.
And what is the expectancy with the upcoming announcements ?

This is so dumb. Ripple's team isn't even jewish, they're mostly white. It's not even owned buy "duh banks." Ripple is a private company that sells its tech services to banks and financial institutions.

Why do you retards have to turn everything into a LARP fest

Lowball expectancy is probably close to $2.5-3 initial jump on coinbase to probably just around $2-2.5 after.

I unironically believe this coin will be $7 this time next year

Wouldnt 7 dollar be almost not possible with all the money that has to be put in it ?

how long to get verified on bitstamp? i just made an account. am i fucked?

I registered and sent id almost two weeks ago,no response yet lol.
Use binance

It’ll dethrone BTC. Market dominance will begins to slide XRPs way very soon.

>BTC was the first girl in middle school to get tits
>XRP is the girl who got unexpectedly hit the summer before senior year

Get on it boys

Got hot the summer before senior year*

I’m a dumb phone poster

>only have 45 ripple
i-im gonna make it r-right guys?

>tfw only 99

Ripple XRP is the future.
-Rumor Amazon, Uber, Coinbase
-Not owned by ((((Jews))))
-Peter Thiel Fund
-SBI
-ASEAN
-MASTERCARD RUMOR
-Japan banks ready to go online early 2018
-Instant transactions for ANY currency or crypto
-Coins burn to accomplish every transaction (read this again and think marketcap)
-Bitch I said COIN BURN
-65 to75% Major banks will be on XRP by years end
-55 Billion XRP locked in Escrow
-Bank of America
-American Express
-UBS
-Working and proven product
-out jewerying the Jews
-currently priced less than $1
-finextra.com/pressarticle/72011/standard-chartered-to-partner-ant-financial
Standard Chartered invested in Ripple and live on RippleNet. Ant Financial is known for the AliPay service. RippleNet is that much closer to China.

Buy now. Sell when green buy more when red this year. multiple moon missions ahead.

XRP more decentralized than BTC:

Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of hashpower
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents

Ripple
-10s of validators are run by reputable non-related public and private entities (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated

Recent correction didn't affect Ripple.
Read that again.

Enough for pizza

Let me just shill this in every ripple thread i see
change.org/p/international-olympic-committee-make-xrp-the-official-cryptocurrency-of-the-tokyo-olympics-2020

All rumors fucking moron

correction... Over $1 now.

learn to read and DYOR kid.

Comfy right? I got in at .19 Cents, I love seeing people being so angry "ITS GOING TO DUMB BACK TO A DOLLAR" okay...that's fine

Right there with you guy. I don’t think XRP will ever fall to what I bought it at. I’ll be sitting COMFY at 4x as long as it’s over a dollar

You left out the Arrington fund. A $100 million Hedge fund that will use XRP as its default currency.

LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK

LEAVE YOU REDDIT FUCK

Fuck the king.

At least you acknowledge us.

We do but we will fuck you hard and take the crown from you.

k, where do I buy

If you would be worthy, you would find out yourself you shitcoiner.

oh no, that means kucoin

its not even on Kucoin

Get fukt. How stupid are you people, just look XRB up on CMC and look under markets, ther you now know where to buy XRB.

You brainlets don't even deserve XRB.

Ray bloks will be king sooon .

Serious question - what happens to this "currency" when all the coins in escrow get released?

you're the brainlet because i was telling the retard it wasnt on kucoin, i know how to do my own research

Already mooned so who gives a shit I guess

Read you fucking pajeet

look do you want me to buy your shitcoin or not

Yea. 25 cents here, only thing that pisses me off is the large jumps make me want to daytrade it. But then I know I'll miss the real moon mission.

where can i buy Ripple with ETH?

Binance. Want a referral?

Evercoin, binance, bittrex, shapeshift

All fine

Yeah there are more retarded coins on there that swing all day you can mess with. LINK moves around around the same prices pretty often, it's a shitcoin but it does its job with daytrading.

I own 10 ripple. Will I be worth $100 someday?

It will take years, you can calculate it now by making XRP total circulating supply to 100 billion

you might want to get a few more

CAN'T CRIPPLE THE RIPPLE!

Ripple will rise!

You cant even open a wallet with that amount nigga

2-3 by end of jan is feasible. anything more than that is delusional, shill or dreaming.

Got in before $1 - feels good mang
youtu.be/8oe6UzVs7_Y

WE ARE THE RIPPLE MARINES

Bitcoin's market cap is not the max limit, Ripple will actually be used in real world, it's penetrating trillion dollar markets.

Bitcoin is dying. Merchants are dropping it and no one is using it for payments anymore. It's nothing but a speculative bubble now. PoW is a broken garbage that relies on inflation or outrageous fees.

at bitcoin's current marketcap, it would be $6, but as I said, Ripple is taking crypto to the real world, even your grandmother will be using Ripple in 1-2 years, so forget about bitcoin's marketcap and hodl for at least 1 year.

maybe its time to just get rid of marketcap at this point.

It's not a cryto retard, it's a coin...

I did? I did....

had not heard of it. reading up on it now.

thx based rippilian!

so mad lmao, enjoying the pump today brother?