Gamefinder

Looking For Group?
TRY GAME FINDER!

please include a short list of data in your posts containing all of the following
>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Any Additional Notes

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ABkGBf
f-list.net/c/flowerygrackle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Player looking for a new player for long running group.
5E game
Saturday/sunday, we play all day most of the time
We play on discord
If you are interested, my discord s Mort#0134
Its a planescape type game, mainly in the plane of air. Starting lvl 15, high magic, any class welcome as long as the dm okays it.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Exalted 3e
12:00PM-4:00PM, GMT-7
Discord voice chat for ooc, roll20 text for ic
>Contact Info
Rats#9479
>Any Additional Notes
Group is starting out in Gem, as slaves to Dragon-Blooded Outcaste, and the idea is that the first story will be the circle freeing themselves from slavery, if not kicking off a slave rebellion

Looking for one more player for a Call of Cthulhu game. We will be playing over Roll20 and discord. Could turn into a campaign if everything goes well
link discord.gg/ABkGBf

Oh right, Sundays, forgot to say that.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Legends of the Five Rings 4e, Shadowrun 5e, D&D 5e
Monday, Tuesday, Friday at around 6pm GMT+1.
Roll20 and Discord
>Contact Info
Discord: Sierra#4070
>Any Additional Notes
A game centered around a war would honestly be pretty nifty, though it is not a must.

>GM

>Looking for 1 player.

>Saturdays from 3pm until 10pm EST or longer depending on player request.

>System is GURPS 4th Ed. Newbies are fine and even preferred, we would like to avoid people with bad habits.

>Setting: Developing world in the age of sail (TL4), on the brink of major cultural, magical, divine, and socioeconomic shifts in many societies. Currently the party are traveling through continents and a investigating hotspots of (literally) cancerous activities. Story is very player-driven and actions have effects on the world, be it local economy, imports, supernatural/magical phenomena, flora and fauna diversity, crier guild news, political, and even geographical. It is heavily RP-driven as well, with about 1/3 or more of our sessions not even having combat or skill checks because players get heavily invested into the story, NPCs, or attempt a more diplomatic approach. There are also several races, factions, and more. Most are limited to current story arc availability and proximity, but the choice to change characters is offered every couple of months. We are due to start a new story arc soon and start fresh with new characters.

>Additional Notes:
All applicants will be vetted and put through a small 2 part interview. First will be a solo introduction with the GM and then with the players. Only those that get the thumbs up from the group can sit in on a session and be allowed to join. This is just to make sure you will be a good match and get along well with everyone. This group has been together for nearly 5 years now and it's pretty close-knit, we're all great friends. Sessions will be held over Skype and Roll20, microphone is necessary for OOC talk and planning, IC actions and conversations are handled through text. Punctuality is also a big thing, missing your first session is immediate expulsion. All those interested or that have any questions/want more information, feel free to contact me on Skype.

>GM/Player
Player.
>System Preferred
I've got my most sizable experience both playing and GMing for Pathfinder and Shadowrun 5e, along with minor experience playing Shadowrun 4e and Eclipse Phase.
Thursday and Friday evenings or nights are best for me. CST (GMT-6). I'm a night creature, so I have very little problem with games that extend into the wee hours of the morning.
Roll20 is preferred. Comfortable with either voice or text, though prefer text for character-centric games and voice for action-centric ones.
>Contact Info
Discord: Phony Name#1142
>Any Additional Notes
/comfy/ best board

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Looking for DnD 5e
Sunday-Thursday nights
Discord preferred.
>Contact Info
BIG DICK BAZUSO#2860 on Discord
>Any Additional Notes
Looking for a game that isn't starting at Level 1. Tired of getting characters killed by nobody bandits and starving wolves. Especially nice if the GM is willing to take some liberties away from the source material.

>take some liberties away from the source material.
What like sex stuff?

-Two players
-5E
-Weekends, any time. We are MST, Colorado Springs
-Prefer RL games, willing to do online games
-Bulllrock#3172

Is that what you're offering?

>GM/Player
Player.
>System Preferred
Potentially anything as long as the game seems interesting enough. I know Exalted decently well.
Most evenings, GMT -6.
Anything text based.
>Contact Info
flowerygrackle#7475
>Any Additional Notes
I'm a subby girl looking for erp ;O
f-list.net/c/flowerygrackle/

>claims to be a girl
>text-based
Sure.

>

bamp

I am nine hours away from youuu

why does the world have to be cruel?

phonesex is the worst, yo.

bumpin it away from death

Fuck, even with erp talk this thread is dying.

Maybe you should give it CPR. On its dick.

>really just want to find a group of people to talk to and play tabletop games with
>really just want a group of people who aren't elitist and aren't overly tied down to rules or a single system and would be willing or even eager to work together to create a game/setting/story to play in
>even though I'm a DM will still never happen

I really want to "find" some "games" one day.

>GM/Player
GM
>System / Setting
Ryuutama
GMT +01:00
Will work schedule around the players. Able to DM at very late or early hours!
Text only for IC, Theater of Mind (though SOME images could be used to give ideas and feelings about stuff), on Discord. Voice can be used, but I personally prefer not to partecipate.
>Contact Info
Yabukuron#7548 on Discord
>Additional Notes
First time DM, looking to host a chill game.
Ideally looking for 3 to 4 players.

Are you gonna just keep running away?

Looking to play a game of Ironclaw or Mouseguard

Start small. Run some one shots and shorter campaigns so you can meet some people. Cut off the ones that don't work out, keep the ones that click with you and the rest of the group. Eventually you'll end up having these things called "friends" which, believe it or not, are the key to finding your perfect gaming group.

I'm totally down to do that. What do you have in mind?

>Skype

>GM/Player
We are seeking one or two more player
Estamos buscando uno o dos jugadores
>System Preferred
Pathfinder 3.5
Costa Rica Local Time
In Real life
San Jose
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
We play on sunday
Jugamos los domingos

>Systems/Settings
Shadowrun 4e (In the 2050s), Twilight 2013 (Twilight 2000's setting), Cyberpunk 2020 (Homebrew setting), GURPS (Transhuman Space), Old World of Darkness (VtM in a cyberpunk setting)

>Method
Text over roll20, most likely.

>Time
Thursdays, any time during the day (assuming my employer keeps being nice and giving me thursdays off). All North American Timezones welcome (Euros too if you really hate sleeping).

>Contact
KZh#6787 on discord

>info
I'm effectively just going to play it by ear and run whatever I can garner the most interest and best players in. I have ideas for all games, so if you want me to elaborate on any one of them, just PM me.

By the power of the Old ones you will not die!

Added you on Discord

update: we are full!

Skype. Hah.

OP here
Because of different time avabilities, we are now again looking for a Fourth player
The games will take place on Mondays from 20:00 to 23:00 (GMT+1)
Hit me up on Discord Yabukuron#7548

Is your game lewd?

Hopefully not.

more cute than lewd i'd hope

Isn't it always? As every the vast, overwhelming, silent majority of players only want to play D20 or WHFRP/40k or maybe Shadowrun and the various White Wolf games. A few GMs will advertise for those and immediately fill up. A few GMs will advertise for less mainstream stuff and either find people or give up.

The only people that come back are people whose GMs or players flake, shitty players, shitty GMs, or GMs who keep wanting to play off-the-wall stuff and haven't given up yet.

t. Salty less mainstream game GM

I know the feels

Update: Full

Salty/10
Who pooped in your breakfast cereal senpai?

I'm not sure what part of "the rarer the game the more time and effort to find players" you don't understand, but they are out there.

Just have to keep at it, advertise here, one of the Discord groups or on Roll20 forums for a one-shot or otherwise short adventure, then dump those you dislike and invite the ones you like into a proper game.

This works, I'm in like 5 games now and none are D&D.

Does anyone run a Castles & Crusades game in the evening? I'm dying to play it and can't get a group of my own going, because all my friends can't function without feats.

>Tfw no one will ever play in a Twilight 2000 game
Why even live

>gm looking for players
>one shot
>lamentations of the flame princess using the setting book Veins of the Earth
>over discord or roll20. Voice based.
>why iam doing this:
I have signed up to run a game at a con and need to test out this one shot to make sure its a decent length., and ive never done a con game before. Id like to run it with four players and see if it reaches between three and four hours.
>discord
Anseht#7273