Background Thread

let's make background based on only images of our PCs and NPCs.

Let's start with Joer, Hunter NPC in a primitive setting

He is the sacred hunter of the local god/godess and one day during a hunt he finds anciet stones that give him the powers of wild animals (animal shapes/ aspects) . He figths with his blessed bow and a poison spear given by his father

Stat this!

An Orc who was banished from his tribe and made a deal with the heretical Scorpion God. He has gained immense strength and is now praying on those who he deems weak

hai! bg this!

He was the King's most trusted Admiral. He sailed through the oceans spreading the King's influence through conquest. Though one day expedition he vanished. Five years later, he has returned and he wants to take the throne for himself.

Alan is the youngest of his brothers and he always wanted to shine in something. His brother Jaime was a merchant, Herman was a Priest but he is a warrior and a good one. With time he become one of the kingsguard of MonteLeon.

For Money and Gold! Duncan was the first man that landed the shores of Otincalath and now he as an empire of pirates that ravages all the seas.

i am the sword of my faith, and i kill everyone and everything that offends it. I've killed my family for it, and my love for it. I gave it all , now i want the power that was promised to me!!

Whats her backstory Veeky Forums ? What does she see in the fire

she sees dread, death, and chaos. She sees her future . Not admitted to Harvard.

Her parents were strict. She never allowed to be out of the house during sunset, she couldn't date, she couldn't leave on field trips. But one day she decided to hang with her friends past sunset. She could hear voices, promising her things beyond her wildest dreams. She began to whisper things in a language she didn't even know and the flames ignited from her hands. The flames showed her the powerful this magic could make her. If only she listens to the voice and not her parents.

He left his home in a rural fiefdom to join the war against the Dureshi many years ago. Though two decades have passed, he returns home only having aged a few years and with a will that can break mountains.

So is Fenrir's backstory that he is a very, VERY dedicated performance artist and this is also his way of telling his mom that he is a closeted sadomasochist?

Ulgrash was the ugliest troll in the Mountains of Kurran. He left home after being bulled for the last time. He now spends his time working as a door guard for a mob's rural hideout.

Murderer, liar, thief. He is all these things and more. He feels no remorse. He killed his whole family, just to see if he could. He'll kill yours, because he knows he can.

That's a berserk character so there's already a story, but I'll shoot.

She was born from a witch, but a witch is something you are supposed to become through individual study, deeds, and new discoveries.
She's done the studying, now for the rest.

A monster from prehistory. A hybrid resulting from an event or ritual that has been lost to time.
When this one was discovered, it had these restraints on it. The restraints haven't been been replaced since they work remarkably well.

A young noble from a rich family who believes himself to be a great warrior but has never seen the battlefield

An Inquistor Priest of the Fire-God. He seeks the heretics and the foul creatures of the world to purge them in the holy fire. His inquisiveness might bring him close to secrets his church would rather not be known