I dont see any shilling

makes me feel confident good things are coming

because its over sell while you sill have something to sell
you wont thou

I bought at $340. So yeah, I’m praying. No, I’m not expecting.

>be holding ETH after it dropped from $410 to $270
>I don't see any shilling better buy in!
>Then it dropped to $130
You're fucking retarded OP. Watch what's coming.

why is litecoin ded?

yeah as much as i'd love another massive leg up to $500 for LTC it's probably gonna be another boring ass 3 months around like $140-$280

Its not, itll be back at 280 tomorrow.

Dont fall for this FUD. Look at this image...

Fuck you whalebro

Another false prophecy

3 days away from the prophecy user

why did it go up before and why will it go up again?

never doubt whalebro

THIS

It is meant to be that way

Pls go up litecoin I lav u

Litecoin is pegged to BTC. BTC can barely hold 14k right now. We'll see another dip below $200 soon.

Sell now and buy back lower to increase your stack, or just hold if you want. But last week I made $6k selling at a loss and buying back lower.

Just HODL

what the fuck does that even mean

im all in in Ltc, hopefully it goes up in those next days, im with low capital anyways

LTC is a buy all fucking day. but its not going to moon again until mid January when partnerships are announced.

Oh and BTW I sold all of my coins but don't worry this is perfectly fine. Keep buying.

Lost 2k $ since yesterday, and i though i bought in when it's undervalued.

Charlie hasn't tweeted anything for a day (that's impressive for him). Something good is in the works?

Bought more at 235 and will buy more all the way down, great sale price can't wait for 2018

beware of false prophets

WHEN WILL THIS PIECE OF SHIT COIN DO SOMETHING BESIDES BLEED OUT

WHALEBRO I TRUSTED YOU

just sold mine so it's bound to rebound hard

Just move to bch or eth.

Kek, goddamnit. I bought at 350, just 1 though to forever end my FOMO for this particular coin. Guess it's just gonna sit there like a rock, if I sell it'll immediately shoot to 1000

You are all retarded, buy XRB, which one day will replace LTC.
We're in a dip right now, the best moment to buy Rai.

Oh thank you user. Thought I was the only one

>HODL

back 2 reddit XD

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I gilded this post

Edit: typo

RIP Litecoin. see ya at

just fucking hooooooolllllldddddd

in 6 months we will be laughing about this "scary dip" and wishing we bought more here

do you really think people wont want crypto in 2018
its a fucking cycle

the hype phase is over and now we are in the shake out phase. everyone getting shaken out because their weak hands cant handle it.
it will not sell off forever, eventually it starts to look very cheap at X price and the buyers move in. it begins to go up and the hype sets in and then the whole cycle repeats

niggas shelling there profits in ripple atm

double bottom rebound

XRP is a Niggers' coin

It just hit 190 €. That's it, i'm out. Gonna kys myself.

DON'T SELL YOU RETARDS

I couldn't hold. Lost 7k but saved remaining 53k bought in at 287

Best of luck guys. I'm gona go to Florida and spend the years gainz

>tfw cut my losses short at $260
Waiting for this shit to bottom out so I can buy back in

>got out at 246$ today to buy eth
enjoy your shitcoin, bagholders

>"oh man if I just held since then I would have fucking made it!"

t. you in a year

I've learned my lessions - hodling is in fact an option.

But not always.

I kinda suspect that the big crash is imminent.

Mooning

>an entire fucking year
ok and ill have like 23432567724x that in alt trading

Sure you will.

I'm speaking as someone who forever regrets not holding his bitcoins from 2016
the final death of crypto has been called many times

sure you will, master trader

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Gentlemen. I am the one true WhaleBro. Moon mission is off. I repeat, moon mission is off. We're looking at a solid ~30 days before we see a recovery from this dip. If you have the patience and iron hands, Litecoin will rise again.

For those of you who bought in because I meme'd you, re-evaluate your life. I could be a dirty street shitting pajeet, or a filthy russian, or a chinese peasant planted by Jiren and Kylo Ren to plug Bcash. Do your own research. Stop taking tips off Veeky Forums. Either way, HOLD.

Have a happy new year, and may the krill always fill your baleen.

Is it gonna fucking turn around or not? I’ve been wanting to sell since 330 and it just wont stop dropping and isn’t even putting up a fight.

hopefully its mooning now, im dumping an order just in case while im going to sleep. good luck anons

Good things coming? Dev literally sold all his LTC and peaced the fuck out.

kys

>prediction turns out true
>"I TOLD YOU GUYS, SEE? I SAW IT ALL COMING!"
>prediction turns out false
>"I-I was only pretending heh."
You tripfags crack me up.

thats actually a smart move

> inb4 the CEO and shares comparison

KING BTC HERE. Just got done eating China food best food. Prince Litecoin and I are fleeing the kingdom. The monsters are coming. Get out now or find long term cover.

GODSPEED

I never got the point of your shilling.
Can you point to anything which would give an once of credibility?

If not you're just a guy who posts pictures on Veeky Forums and I pity the people who listened to you. Im holding btw

You just went over the head of everyone on biz...How can there be seasons to business??!!! Reeeeeee

I am seriously just some shitbag posting on Veeky Forums. I just wanted Litecoin to shoot up because I've been holding 60 since it was $40 and the ride to 300 was wild. I'm not even a real whale. I've only got 5 figures of skin in the game. At best I'm a porpoise, or maybe a sea turtle. Still holding 50 LTC though. Would be nice for it to go back up.

The real question is whether we continue in 2018 or if it looks like the shit show of years that was 2013 thru 2016.

You are this.

Turn the page. Wash your hands. Turn the page. Wash your hands.

So good. He would hold

It'll continue. Normies have come. Once sector picks up steam again, and I fully expect it to within a month, gains will be had. News regarded LTC specifically is also expected in about three weeks, which will also be good.

Hold the line. We're fine.

What did he mean by this /biz?

I bet you and oldfagbiztard are the same faggot. Always wrong.

Also, keep in mind the reason for today's dip. It's because Korea is freaking out about government taking away their legal access to crypto.

lmao you're the shill

Normies see charts. See that everything is near ATH, except LTC. Normies condclude that something's wrong with LTC and 360 away.

>On 1 January 2017, Litecoin had a price of $4.36

Every tripfag on this board in the past few weeks have been dead wrong. People seem to be taking tripfags words as gospel while ignoring the first rule of biz.

>photograph of a screen

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I learned my lesson about that line of thinking with ETH. Last month when ETH was trading mostly flat I got impatient, lots of other coins including BTC were going up, meanwhile ETH was being a stick in the mud. So I sold it. It then proceeded to more than double in value.

>first rule of biz
buy high, sell low?

Do the opposite of what biz tells you

that means it's supposed to be legit

>>photograph of a screen
>Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Normies might look at the pic as buy signal, user.

i would at least be a little bit optimistic had LTC not blown through every single line of support. The next one is at 60 $ i think.

no

thank you anons for holding my bags

Support doesn't look stronk but I unironically would purchase more if we got another delicious dip in the 170 range. I bought a chunk that day, I don't even remember why the meltdown was.

>I don't even remember why the meltdown was.

Bitcoin doing bitcoin stuff.

Whalebro - not the hero Veeky Forums needs

...but the hero it deserves

lol

it was right after coinbase added BCH and fucked up everything good by completely shaking normies faith in bitcoin (and by extension litecoin)

whoops meant for

bros I can tell you this much, 4 months ago the very sample people that where skeptical and called crypto a gamble are now begging me to teach them, every where i go the normies are talking about crypto. Its just the beginning I am buying as much as possible in the dips 2018 is going to be sweet

Check the LTC subreddit

A dentist is making his first consultation with LTC and someone just bought a car for his gf with LTC.

That's actually great fucking news, at the end of the day we want normies to use this a currency, it's the ultimate usecase remember. It's easy to be lost in alt moon missions or just look at charts.

the bch coinbase incident + litecoin guy selling his bags

these pixels hurt my eyes

lol yeah i saw that but thinking about microtransactions like that are silly. Getting it listed by Amazon or large institutions is different. People pay for cigarettes with ramen in jail but that won't become a currency anytime soon.