Shitty DnD Jokes

>When a piece of media makes a shitty D&D Joke

Post some cringey jokes

Please delete this.

"So I was up late last night playing Dungeons and Dragons"
I don't remember what the rest of the line was but he paused for the audience to laugh after saying that.

If I wanted to laugh, I would ask you your one dpr max.

What are you doing around these parts, Veeky Forumsizen?

Multiple interests

What in, on, around, or adjacent to the fuck.

I don't even.

How about when a piece of media did d&d right?

The Community D&D episode was also really good.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Oh god, I'd only seen two panels of that. Somehow the rest makes it even worse.

Eiffel Tower!

Are you posting this as an example or a reaction?

What's up with the girl's face? Who sat down and decided that's what a human face looks like

Both.

She is clearly an elf. And that is a natural response.

But it's not human, it's half-elf, and the middle dude is allegedly half-orc. I only know this because a friend switched to it when we ran out of cartoons to binge, I think he finds it funny because it's got a guy from Rick and Morty on it.
>tfw your only friend does something with shit taste and you can't tell them that they're wrong

i didnt care for the D&D shit in gravity falls, but it had a few good jaffs
>diggity dungeons n' all that
>you dare step to probabilator?

the second one also wasn't too bad.

>tfw I actually met my current group in a D&D fetishy diaper-based one-shot.Also furry.
>tfw they are actually the most pleasant group I've played with and there's a high degree of implicit trust as we pretty much know each other's most shameful fetishes and they are not autismlords about it.
>tfw nowadays we mostly play almost entirely sfw campaigns focused on heroics rather than fetishism, if we still joke about it from time to time.

It's a wyrd feel Veeky Forums, fetishes are supposed to break groups apart not bring them together.

Must have been dark times, those '90s.

now that's fucking straight up wyrd

Shame on me for expecting a neato thread, you just wanted an excuse to post that picture.

Oooh, Neil!

Good on you, user. I hope you guys keep having fun campaigns.

I met my current playerbase from a fetishy group, and they're all really good roleplayers once I get them to stop being so thirsty.

He's the creator man.