World building thread

World building thread

ITT Dubs adds something to the world and trips can decide the ultimate evil

I'll start: Brown sugar is a heavily controlled substance

Everyone has only one eye.

Every creature is a wyrd, claylike blob living on a wyrd, blob-like continent drifting in elemental chaos.

Leave my thread.

No.

The Wyrd itself is a empty space where a bunch of weird shapes just float around.

Each shape/planetoid also has some form of inhabits. Who are also weird shapes with legs and arms

Occasionally, a bus drives by and the insides are just filled with what the players could only imagine were organs on a purple cylinder shape.

OP's statement is all anyone knows about their setting.

There is a Fire Nation, and everything changes once they invade.

Treants are a major race, on the scale of Elves or Dwarves in a usual setting. They are militantly against the use of wood as industry, and violently oppose any nation that engages in logging.

There is a preemptive seal put upon the world ensuring that no catboy/girl races can ever exist.

Magical teleportation is very publicly accessible in any major city, and forms the basis of the world's public transportation network.

The world's primary deity is a primordial owl, and owls are revered as holy creatures by most religious folk.

Living creatures are wyrd shapes with bodybuilders' arms and legs.

There's is an advanced system of nonverbal, flexing communication.

Living spells are a plague on the open lands, causing much more trouble than any natural monster ever could.

There's a race of flashlight people who can only see where their light is shining, and they're partially blind even so. They often walk with their back hunched over at a 90 degree angle just to move around.

Sorry that's a mess of a post, their heads are very large flashlights I mean.

There are tribes of warlike nomadic elephant-men constantly either fighting amongst themselves, or pillaging any settlements they come across

Checked.

The more 'civilised' races have no qualms about harvesting ivory from the elephant men, it's considered a luxury product much like it is IRL.

The elephant men's ivory tusks are actually fatally poisonous

Still very fashionable though

Dabbing is the most common form of saluting

Cats can speak and have technology to hunt

I hate you

There's a deadly plague which makes those who are infected by it extremely attractive. They do bleed from the eyes violently though.

Pickle tribe hunt flashlight people

A sentient race of pickles can be found, known to be extremely great scientists and engineers

>HEY HEY MORTY ITS ME BICKLE BICK
Fuck off.

Gopher knights guard a pixie necromancer in a forest region high away from large cities.

Wow... that's wyrd and nyhylystyc just like Rick and Morty!

WUBBALUBBA WUBWUB, SZECHUAN SAUCE, SO ESOTERIC!

>brrrrRRUUPPh , M-morty
>I changed myself into brrPP a-a- shit Post Morty BRRuuup
>BraHHpp I'M SHIT POST RIIIIIICK

Orc hair is literally fire

City of Keknia has a hidden frog cult that worships a god of chaos

Is that a euphemism?

There's a thriving, industrial revolution-era civilization of lizard people in the southern regions. They still only use bladed weapons for batrle though, exclusively using firearms as execution tools for their criminals.

The is a race of wyrdfolk who look like indistinct shapes with indistinct colors. They consume every other race and replace them with wyrdshit.

No, more of an urban colloquial term for something that is good or exceeding expectation. See 'dank'

These stemmed from weed/drug culture

The wyrd infects the world like a cancer.

Eyeballs aren't supposed to be heads. Wyrd.

The world is an undefinable blob that exists as a side-effect of a two-dimensional universe existing withing a four-dimensional time stream.

There's a race of people who walk on her hands, and who eat through their asses and shit through their mouths.

Wyrd creatures fly through with one wing through solid ground.

Time runs sideways in the setting.

1 + 1 = fish

Cutting down a tree planted by an elf kills said elf.

Killing an elf also kills all trees planted by it.

Dwarves are the same as always but whenever they die they explode into magma.

Demons can only be banished by giving them an orgasm

There is a religion about swords. At least 40% of humans are devout followers of Swordanity.

Honestly, this could work if they don't have to be literal flashlights.

Dancing outside of the designated dancing temples is widely considered an irredeemable sin and is punishable by death.

The gods have graced the world with an immortal race of catboys. They rule over all other peoples with a kind, benevolent hand.

rerolling

rererolling

Rerererolling

rerererolling

We did it reddit!

rolling to cancel this

Fuck off

well shit

Wyrdlings are extradimensional pests. Many-shaped blobs with odd numbers of legs and arms that spawn into existence randomly to wreak havoc on mechanical objects.

Tiny pet dinosaurs.

The earth is like pumice, all riddled with caves.

Sometimes gravity will briefly reverse itself. It's just something that happens.

The stars are actually living things, like glowworms, living embedded in the sky.

Brown sugar also expands consciousness...

Rainbows are dragons. Dragons that like rain.

homosexuality is rampant

jeeze

The earth is flat. And there's another world on the other side of it.

>lolrandumb thread where post numbers matter
>I'm upset that this thread attracted a bunch of retards who care about post numbers

Interesting scenario, amigo.

There is a ladder to the moon.

Race of super-intelligent monkeys. Not humans, monkeys. That are super-intelligent.

Well, looks like we get a empty world then

Reproduction is via budding.

That was solved quickly

There is a section of the world, around the size of a small country, that is made up of a biomass around 30 feet deep. This biomass contains several small multi-celled organisms that are connected via a liquid material similar to cytoplasm. Because of this, they could almost be considered one organism.

Nutrition is gained from flying organisms which feed on the biomass but are also sometimes caught in it and become food themselves.

A quick recap.

Trips means this is the ultimate evil in the setting? Rampant homosexuality? Nice

Guess the player party's most important objective is to vanquish the rampant homosexuality.

Well, that's one sentence I never thought I'd write out in my life.

You forgot the catboys.

Spandex is the only acceptable clothing.

Intergalactic space travel is common.

Everyone is a furry.

Mortals frequently casually discusses trivial topics with eldritch and horrific abominations from other planes.

Taking a dick in the mouth a common way to say 'hi, how are you?'

There's a race of people with asses where their faces are supposed to be.

Everyone has a dick in their foreheads. Totally wyrd.

The ruler of the biggest kingdom has down syndrome.

A good 40% of the population of the world are literally retarded.

Women get -4 to strength and no other modifiers.

People have an extra eyeball where their assholes should be.

Everyone owns a bolt action rifle.

Every major conflict is settled through basketball.

There is a race of almost unkillable monsters that communicates solely through violence. Their way to say "Hello" to someone is to tear their body apart.

Shittle pickles

You must pray the gay away.

The Holy Order of Swordanity actively fights back against the homosexual menace with their symbolic weaponry.

I like the sound of this.

homosexuality is also rampant in the order

For some inexplicable reason, the asshole's of the members of the Order are much less tight than the asshole's of even the most flaming of homosexuals.