ICX NOT LISTING ON A KOREAN EXCHANGE ANYTIME SOON

South Korean crypto exchange association has agreed to stop listing new coins until further notice. goes in to effect jan 1 2018.

news.bitcoin.com/south-korean-cryptocurrency-exchanges-self-regulation/

i'm not saying ICX will never be listed on a korean exchange with a KRW pair, but just that it won't be happening any time soon.

nigga, that is very old news. come up with new fudding tactics

>article from 10 days ago
"old news"
>goes in to effect 3 days from now
"old news"

This. You are running on fumes OP

nice try faggot.

lmao, it's actually a good thing if you read the article lol

how is this a good thing exactly?

Friends, BIG T here

we’ve been in this industry for decades. The knowledge that we release to our customers is to protect you from yourself and to look into the big picture. The big picture is ICON (ICX). Ok? Now, go on-to Binance, and buy as much ICX as you can. Remember, buy all that you can below 100$. We have a tremendous opportunity to make a large amount of money. Ok, Bitcoin is at an all time high? Alright, who cares? Who the fuck cares? Buy ICX. I told you niggas it’s going to have an update that will double, or even triple it’s value. And you gonna doubt me? What, you don’t believe me? Fuck outta here nigga. How dare you doubt me? You think you can short ICX on me after I told you it’ll moon? You think I snort coke off of the dick of thai ladyboys just to get my rocks off? Fuck no. All I do is read white papers so your punk ass can get money. Why? Becuase I AM the master shill. I am THAT nigga. I am the master of crypto-currency. Be fearful when you see Smug Pepes and be greedy when you see Pink Wojacks

i guess its a good thing if governments and banks controlling the terms of people using crypto is what you want. then whats the point of all this? decentralizing and so on. if in the end we think its a good thing that governments and banks have the final say in how people access or dont access cryptocurrencies.

two words for you kid.

coin one

cya next month

How is KYC a bad thing?
Why would you want an exchange processing an asinine amount of money to not have some self-regulation?
Do you think KYC on other current exchanges is a bad thing? If so, why?
Seems like you're claiming this is bad yet presenting zero evidence as to why. Why didn't Binance crash and burn when they introduced KYC? Do you have any actual points at all?

im not talking about KYC

im saying simply one thing

NO NEW COINS ADDED TO SK EXCHANGES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE EFFECTIVE JAN 1 2018

simple

If you want a fiat pair then you bet your retarded ass that government has every right to regulate it.

This is some good pasta. 8/10

No new cryptocurrencies is what it says, actually.
you okay bud?

judging from this infographic i'd be better off investingi n the loop, dayli or davinci

>more transparent listing = no shitcoins
>did you even fucking read the article?
One of the self-regulatory measures is for traders’ won deposits to be kept fully at financial institutions. Meanwhile, 70% of their crypto holdings are to be kept offline in cold storage. This measure aims to increase traders’ protection, Kim detailed, adding that it will reduce the possibility of attacks from hackers.
this is basically banks embracing the crypto while banks like santander are banning crypto traders
also standard offline cold storage is a fucking good thing
>KYC is required almost everywhere i know if you want fiat for your meme money

your FUD is retarded. this is organized FUD. if you sell, you deserve to be poor.

muh nugga

no he's retarded. he's had/having a hard time.

Kuckcoin pumpers using this same logic against coss. yeah no shit you have to prove your identity it's 2018 this isn't the kiddy pool anymore regulation is here you dumb faggots deal with it