ITT Post characters you want to use or play

ITT Post characters you want to use or play

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Batman-Elmer-Fudd-Special
youtube.com/watch?v=YvartmgpV2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have to admit, Negan is very well written. He has much more depth than it seems, walks that fine line between hateable and loveable, he's got his good and bad moments.
He's human and realistic imo.

I've only seen the show and was wondering if he's the same in the comic. Do you know if he's stayed true to the character?

He's actually significantly less of a dick in the comic, far less fond of bullshit mind games. He's also more blatantly... bipolar. Most of the big things are the same. Lucille and Glen, the joke about the son of the old leader having guts after all, his soft spot for Carl. But stuff like dragging Rick off for a huge torment road trip for manipulation reasons? No. He was also significantly more reasonable in his demands, and doesn't push to the point that it's obvious they'll all die even if they capitulate to everything.

In the comic, he really believes he's the good guy. And points out how he bends over fucking backwards to accommodate these people who keep murdering his men.

Also he swears a shit-ton, which makes him seem less emotionally mature, but that's good. Also no annoying "leans backwards" nonsense.

JDM had a lot to live up to, and I have to admit he rose to the challenge flawlessly.

At first I would have been more stoked with someone a bit more massive and physically alike, such as Travolta, but he did a fantastic job. Comic and show are on par on this one, which means they are both extremely good.

Stat him

Funny, I wouldn't argue he sees himself as "the good guy". There are some moments wher ehe says stuff like that, when he talks about his old life "protecting" people, but never to the point where it struck me as him believing himself to be good. He knows he's doing fucked up shit, and sometimes he likes it and sometimes he doesn't.

His Lucille moment are very touching however.

Our DM used someone similar to this amazing bastard as a villain he was a vampire and ive never been more afraid and more angry and impressed with an NPC in my entire life

Self-Insert Lich

Victor Sarrano, because while he is the embodiment of chaotic evil he has quotes like

>You can suck the tears off my dick
>Quit your crying, sushi dick

Without the bluffing and more emphasis on trick shots and gadgets.

+5 cooking

I like you. May you lay waste to the roman empire

I too wanna play a Nigga named Negan

It's already time to shill for TWD? I though it got cancelled already

Grow up.
No, seriously, grow up.

I smell a "no-fun allowed" faggot

Shitty politician, 3/10 would not vote.

call him a faggot but he is right, TWD is badly written

>"Grow up"
>While posting on a Belarusian Thumb-Wrestling forum

Elmer Fudd I read the batman/Elmer Fudd crossover a few days ago and ever since I just want to use him in a superhero campaign.

Who doesn't love a good robot buddy?

who's also a 10 foot tall death machine.

Wait what?

I always wanted to play a robot and only use a soundboard for what I want to say.
I'm worried that it will be funny for 20mins then get really old.
Plus I'm normally the face of the group.

>I guess that's why I want to do it. To get a break from face

yeah the Batman/Elmer Fudd Special its surprisingly good.

Wait WHAT

Ok, so you have to do Storytime now.

Do you ever get the urge to play a hilariously incompetent sports rival, Veeky Forums?

Not really. He's well-written in the sense that he's a walking meme intrinsically. Would be fun to RP as him especially in a system or world not built for mental shenanigans.

I`m gonna need some elaboration on that one kiddo.

>Batman-Elmer Fudd crossover
Best timeline.

Batman and Elmer Fudd are fugging the same chick and get into a fight over it.
Elmer is also a bad mother fucker and can go toe-to-toe with the Bat, there's also some other WB characters in there.

Not him, but seriously, Negan is written full and frontal with appealing to angry, edgy teens in mind. It takes to either having first contact with such character (which would mean the original "non-grown up" user skipped previous few seasons of the show and that's just the tip of an iceberg) or being said angry, edgy teen to find a walking cliche to be interesting or take them as anything else than a one-dimensional "evil motherfucker".

Is love to use her as an NPC.
Just kind of there doing her own shit in the background and occasionally crossing paths with the players. Sometimes working alongside, sometimes just saving their bacon, sometimes being pulled out of a stupid, stupid, STUPID situation.

Bonus points if I can do it in an evil campaign.

I monk with ridiculous stats because of all the flaws he's taken

Sweet Jesus please let this be a real mod

Megumuin. Full stop.

Of course she'd have to be a supporting NPC because no system my DM runs would support her whole, uh, "build". Plus they'd spot any Megumuin expy a mile away.

Negan is shit but the bat execution scene was great. I love the idea of characters being absolutely fucking broken and forced to watch one of their own executed. Choosing it randomly is kinda boring though. Make THEM choose who they kill. Or better yet just make them pick one who survives. I'd love to see that shit go down, especially in my pathfinder group of six players. That'd be some real hard core fuckin roleplaying.

I ran a homebrew Bloodborne game for players that had never played it, so they didn't know that it was a Bloodborne game just a gothic/cosmic horror campaign. He was really fun to give a character.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Batman-Elmer-Fudd-Special

You're the best, I want to do this. Use, like, a Novation Launchpad with very sparse reminder labels. Hell, all the mistakes you'd make would be interesting and hilarious without you having to be purposefully derailing, they'd be easy to move on from and get serious.

I'm gonna fuckin do this, I swear to god.

>gullible
>no sense of direction
>had a fighting style that causes depression
>vengeful/obsessed towards a single person
>low wisdom
>low perception
What else can you stack on him?

water-activated Baleful polymorph curse?

Any kind of yuan-ti or snake person or snake-person cultist.

based braun

One helluva backstory, too.

I'd love to do a Macho man or Ric Flair but Christ on a bike I don't have the charisma to ever do them justice

In a Star Wars setting.

Being an OP Rouge/Paladin who can't die sounds like a lot of fun.

Time for the third nuke.

THERE IS A SPIDER...
He's deep in my soul...
HE'S LIVED HERE FOR YEARS...
He just won't let go...
HE'S LAYING AROUND...
He's got a mean bite...
NOW HE'S READY TO FIGHT!

I've always kind of liked the idea of a Flashman sort of fellow, who is absolutely a coward and wants nothing more than to sit behind a desk for the rest of his career. Or be the ship/caravan tender while everyone else does the dirty espionage and fighting...

But the universe just does not cut him any slack, and he is constantly forced to demonstrate that he is a force to be reckoned with when you deliberately put yourself between him and his safety. Even despite his cynical and self defeating commentary and supposed cowardice.

I don't play fantasy much, though, so we get this guy.

A more general implementation of this is the conman or otherwise initially unwitting hero who is thrust into the hot seat, ends up in the suit of armor or finishing off the campaign entering baddie or otherwise in a position of power and authority and most importantly responsibility through a farce. And his double life causes him a lot of anxiety and dismay, because he has to resort to every last trick in his book to maintain that persona while actually being quite self serving and averse to danger.

And then either halfway through the campaign or at the very end of it, he gets backed into a corner he can't guile his way out of and discovers that while he very much DIDN'T have what it took at the beginning, when the chips are down enough of it rubbed off on him through the actual fighting he had to do and the training from his buddies that he's decently capable in his own right.

Pretty standard tropes, but I like them anyway

You can easily GURPS for making her. All you need is IQ below 10, preferably something around 8, but AT LEAST fucking 10 ranks in Magery.
And just one spell behind your belt, with inability to learn more

I see your "this character but without the bluffing" and raise you "this character exclusively for all the bluffing".

Here's what it might look like
youtube.com/watch?v=YvartmgpV2c

If you don't have a sassy talking cat in your game your playing it wrong.

Except I'm a forever gm so fuck me.

But I really want to become an awkward old man with a newfound passion of adventuring

Fuck off Steve. I told you once and I'll tell you again, there are no Sergals in my campaign and if you want to play one, then find another group.

Guts. post Golden Age / Griffith arc..

Minus the lone wolf aspect.

Not the Question specifically, but a character who's looking for the truth even if he's in over his head and rubbing shoulders with Supermen and such.
That combined with John Constantine's occult chops and shitty social life would be a perfect character.

Fire Punch would be great for a supers game.

>one guy plows through the entire setting with his suffering switch set to max
Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Jughead is a Bard?

Why was JL so good?

Slapstick Monk Brawler

>TWD is badly written
It's a TV show.

If you pay attention, nearly every word and action Negan says and does is designed to both drive home the fact that he is in total control of you and attempt to piss you off enough to get you to show signs of rebellion long before you're ready to act on it.
He is a very smart grasshopper who knows that fear and other mental controls are the only thing keeping the ants in line.

I'm not saying a tv show where episodes are sometimes written around special effects is perfect, but nerds hating a show because normies like it is far more asinine.
Grow up.

Who is she?