What is your elf ear preference?

What is your elf ear preference?

Do we really need to do this? Are you trying to make this some epic new meme?
>>/55619505/

Welp.

Kitsunemimi

This pic is unfair. In Oblivion everything was an uncanny monstrosity no matter the race

OP made some bait OC and is desperate to make us know.

THICC.

Can't get enough of those elven fatgirls.

It's accurate on the ears front, which is the important part.

In drawing form, I prefer Marcille, but in real life I think Adoring Fan ears would be the best looking based on cosplay. Japan and Korea elf ears would look way too freaky IRL and go strait into uncanny valley.

Not too big, but not too small. Just large enough that I can palm them and massage them in my hands.

French.

Impudent lout.

what if they got to be too big? would you help with exercises?

Nah. I like her just the way she is. Plump and all.

Japanese elves are cancer -- literally nothing more than waifu fapbait with absolutely not a single bit of thought or effort put into them. Just about any elf from any Japanese media (except maybe Record of Lodoss War), you could just give them round ears and call them human and literally nothing would change. They're just generic waifu-bait anime bimbos with big pointy ears. Korean elves are basically just Japanese elves because of course they are.

Western elves are better by a MASSIVE margin. And among Western elves, order goes USA (largely because of TES) > UK = Poland > All others.

>order goes USA (largely because of TES) > UK = Poland > All others
Name good example of American elves besides TES which is loved mostly for its weirdness. Warcraft elves are just shit.

Max. Fucking. Length.

Dwarf Fortress elves. Dragon Age elves. D&D elves vary pretty widely by writer and certainly include some of the worst elves, but they can be good and are ubiquitous enough to make a good baseline. Dark Sun elves in particular are great, as are Eberron elves. And that's just off the top of my head.

Also Warcraft elves were perfectly fine before WoW's writing went completely to shit.

>D&D elves vary pretty widely by writer and certainly include some of the worst elves
Actually that's not even true. Even at their absolute worst D&D elves are better than literally any Asian elves.

In a stew. Let it soak in beef broth with a couple squeezes of lemon for maximum flavor.

>Name good example of American elves
D&D's elves. They are arguably the most the iconic and well-known fantasy-race category, and their influence echoes across both the roleplaying world and modern fantasy alike.

Made in the USA.

>Dwarf Fortress elves
Nothing notorious and great about them besides practicing cannibalism which Runequest elves did better anyway
>Dragon Age elves
They are just shit
>D&D elves vary pretty widely
Yeah, they vary from crap to meh

>and their influence echoes across both the roleplaying world and modern fantasy alike.
Care to elaborate?

Right, I forgot about Runequest. Well, there's a pretty good example right there. The Aldryami of Greg Stafford's Glorantha.

Not that user but, well, for one, D&D High/Wood/Dark elves are basically the standard templates for elves in modern Fantasy.

not gonna lie, I like the long-style jap ears

Right's ears on center.

Left and right are otherwise autistic abominations that should be purged.

>Dragon Age elves
Edmonton isn't in the US.

Finally, someone that speaks sense around here.

Screw all of you, I miss Elfquest.

Close enough

Not exactly an elf, but Ryoko's always had interesting ears.

Knife-ears. Like actual knife ears - stiff, bony and sharp enough to poke someone's eye out.

The cut off, in a bag, worth gold to a dude who hates elves kind

So how many boards are you going to make this shitpost on?

And he's doing it again.

OP is proud of his b8

And user is eating this shit up.

If I'm doing the effort to hit the gym and eat healthy, so can my gf.

Why did this deserve a bump? This is the new elves are. Only shit threads will emerge from this.

Jap Elves Best Elves

This pic is hugely incorrect.

What makes any jap elves in any jap fiction any different from slutty blonde anime humans aside from their ears?

And don't answer "their lifespan" because you know as well as I do that japs never ever ever do anything with that or even take that into account except for mindlessly adding an extra zero when their age is mentioned just to be cute.

>"Oh me? I'm in my early 200s tee hee."

Cancer. Basically not traditional games. Before you say anything, since nobody here plays japanese elves.

>x-race is great because I masturbate to it!
Sign of a pure pleb. You wouldn't give a shit about elves if they wouldn't make you masturbate.

>Dark sun elves
>Run all day and night
>Refuse to ride literally anything because reasons they wont tell to outside races, random lifeshaping lore indicates a nasty artifact ghost ship may be the reason
>The most likely of common races to practice magic, defilement in particular, becase fuck this gay earth
>Tribes practice an adhd mix of raiding the dunes, herding and trading
>Ironically the least racist of all the races, if you get past the fact they dont tolerate slow runners, and the average elf can literally run for days

My nigga, but dark sun everything is great

Why? Because of what lore? Have they interesting characters? Playstyles in the tabletop?

How do you play as a japanese elf? Shadowrun?

Exactly. It's almost like you don't play traditional games. Pics like this belong to /e/ and /c/, nobody would even use it as character art.

Where did the weeb elf touch you, user?

What I like the most is that she includes my specific almost nonsexual fetish.

In the sphincter because they're shit

Polish Elves

>nobody would even use it as character art
You clearly haven't been to /pfg/?

Long enough that you can see it's not a human by just looking at the skull, though you should be able to tell them without the ears as well. Elves that have to discern themselves via their ears alone because without them they would look like normal humans are doing something wrong.

Oh well, forgot about that cesspool. Still, eberron is not a setting with japanese elves, it's just the fanbase being cancer.

I like western elves but i like cute things and seeing
Made me happy. Lighten up

TES elves best elves, but people will take the bait.

>Lighten up
OP has spammed this shit across multiple boards and it lead to one thread here getting shitposted to death, one on /v/ having to autosage, another one getting deleted. Now we have two left. Let's see what quality discussion will come out of this thread about japanese elves.

Veeky Forums loves to masturbate to elves and pretend it's a hate boner.

And then there are people like who has to post his asspain for everyone to see rather than just reporting the thread and hiding it.
He has to make sure everyone knows how upset he is.

Not that user but reporting accomplishes nothing and is literally pointless.

Best to just ignore. But then I guess the same could arguably be said about the whole site desu.

We got other boards for masturbation.

>and hiding it
Hiding does nothing, it's there again the next day, And on other boards. And the cancer continues.

>OP with obvious bias bait
>some people unironically replied with personal bias.
even Veeky Forums can't handle rage

Anyone whos elf folder consists only of females is not a fan of elves.

Record of Lodoss War is dnd elves not japan elves. Because it is literally a novelization of one of the author's dnd campaigns with his buddies.

Amen. Elf (male) are also important.

Chubby elves are indeed great

What part of this doesn't also apply to Western elves?

>Dragon Age elves.
Dragon Age elves are even worse than generic D&D elves, they're exactly the same except they're persecuted for how perfectly perfect they are and that just ups the Mary Sue factor.

>japs never ever ever do anything with that or even take that into account except for mindlessly adding an extra zero when their age is mentioned just to be cute
Fucking this, western elves already have the problem of often not writing convincing 100+ years elves, but the japs don't even try it.

The struggle of finding male elf art is real.
More than a few times, I've just resorted to shopping on elf ears to human art for a PC or NPC.

I can get plenty of female elves thanks pixiv and gelbooru and the like, but good male elf art has proven to be rare to find.

Wut. The DA elves are many things, but perfect little mary sues is furthest from the top.
You're just throwing buzzwords around because you're probably just another /v/irgin asspained at how bad Inquisition was.

How about not using sides that upload japanese art?

>sides
*sites, fuck me.

Elves = slightly pointy ears
Goblins = huge donkey ears

Elves all suppose to look good by human standards, that means not turning them into Ferengi.

It's like this ever really applies to Western elves either.

That picture is inaccurate. Behold, the perfect USA elf!

dat big ear bitch from the precursor legacy got me so fucking sprung as a kid no wonder elf ears are my fetish

Thread on /a/ got rightfully deleted.

I like to fill my elf folder with elf woman and dwarven men; you cannot stop me.

Why do you talk like a retard? Are you black?

are you autistic?

MODS BAN FUCKING JAP ELVES! WE NEED TO GET THIS FAPBAIT OFF Veeky Forums!

Are you kidding? This idiot was spamming "Japanese people=elves" before the fucking Nazimod happened.

Gettign rid of quests and CYOAs and /wst/ didn't stop any of the shitspamming nonsense, ever, it just drove away bunches of people who used to contribute stuff ~beyond~ those things and kept the shitposting off the board just through sheer volume of actual useful threads.

This is what you wanted, fucking suck it up, baby.

There's literally nothing wrong with it, you can't fucking treat everything you don't personally like as anathema.

Western literature does more worldbuilding, and the Tolkien legacy means they usually have more detail in their geography, history, customs and belief.

They are not funny-looking humans from somewhere, they are usually a nation.

Which on itself leads to a different kind of problems (not every elf has to be an altmer, you know?), but being just slutty humans is not one of them.

Also, do the children of the forest and santa's workers count as elves?

Yep. I don't even get what people thought would fill the gap. At least it's not another Elf Slave wat do thread.

How much Japanese fantasy have you actually read? Noting that most of it hasn't been translated, so all you probably have been exposed to are comedy comics and such. Lots of them are just as well developed as Western ones, you just don't see it because no one is going to translate novels full of test.

Also tons of Western works don't do that, or if they do have worldbuilding, it's very poorly done. Even then, worldbuilding alone doesn't decry quality.

How many Japanese fantasy works have you read?

French.

Not that much, so I'll ask anyone more knowledgable: Are elves usually despicted as more than "long-lived people from somewhere, with big ears"?

Also we are not discussing quality, we are discussing despictions.

The impression I have is that for the west, elves are usually though of as a ethno-culture, while to japan they are more of a race (akin to mermaids, centaurs and the like).

I read that as american elf 20-12th