/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous Thread: Archive and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Lesser known CYOAs edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=scpPF7S9TRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wizard of oz is in; I'll add the other you mention to the list, but if I'm honest it will probably not make the cut.

>Cousin doesn't cripple her or make your life complicated and doesn't state the problem can't be fixed with time and therapy
The easiest choice by far.

Lets get some succubus pronto

How about no?

Fuck no, altho aunt isn't the hottest incest she's the sanest choice.

I have it saved but waiting for the author to post it so he can get the (You)s.

How about this fresh OC from the previous thread?

>You will like it and lose the ability to tell lies

Hundred Years Old

Purple

Cock + Pussy

Like a Girlfriend

Contract of Worship
Contract if Love
Contract of Exhibition
Contract of Matrimony
Contract of Equality
Contract of Puppetry

Piercing
Ring
Tattoo
Choker
Bracelet
Butt Plug

Breasts
Horns
Height

Godly Body

I get a loving succubus waifu fr eternity and I get to be a wildly powerful trap with a big ol' peen. Seems good.

This is great

>Billion year old
>Angel
>Neither
>Like a girlfriend
>Contract of love
>Contract of puppetry
>Corset
>Mini dress
>Height
>Breasts
>Breasts
>Breasts
>Breasts
>Breasts
>Salvation

Through our meetings and thanks to the fact that she has no demonic gentials to corrupt her, I'm going to talk to her on the phone to help save this angel's soul. She's fallen for me, so I think I'll be able to get her to repent for her sins, and then she'll join me in heaven.

>Thousand year old
>Angel
>Demonic Pussy
>Like a Girlfriend
>Contract of Worship
>Contract of Love
>Contract of Matrimony
>Contract of Suffering
>Ring
>High Heels
>Bodysuit
>Stockings
>Butt
>Breasts
>Salvation

I'll enjoy it as much I can

Lewd Succubus Summoner CYOA:
Species:
>Red
Sex Organs:
>Demonic Pussy
Treatment:
>Girlfriend
Infernal Contracts:
>Contract of Love
Binding Points:
>Choker
Asset Exchange:
>Butt
Anniversary Gift
>Godly Body

>Million Year Old
>Purple
>Demon Vag
>Like a Queen

>Worship
>Chastity
>Matrimony
>Equality
>Bondage
>Submission

>Piercing (tongue)
>High Heels
>Corset
>Tattoo
>Mini Dress
>Chains

>Butt x2
>Breasts x4
>Second Blood (clone of first except Red species)

Serve loyally as my Mistresses' plaything in Hell for all eternity.

how many times can you repost the same CYOA in a row before its spam?

eleven

can be even eleven domesticated throgs in a row as long as you don't attention whore.

Forty-two

Some of the possibilities here in the asset exchange make me laugh

Let's look at some things if you're an average 6 foot male, and assume she's the same size.
>Height x 6
You're 1 inch tall and she's almost 70 feet tall
>Genitalia X 6
Assuming you both have average cocks (5 inches erect according to google), your cock will be basically invisible at 0.07 inches, and hers will be 26 feet long
Hope you got contract of equality and the butt plug for that monster

If it's well received? Plenty, mister RWBY reviser

Just post it, you golden whore.

The King of Heroes shouldn't concern himself with the opinions of lowlife scum such as ourselves, right?

how u know is me?

righty ho then

Because you don't like capital letters.

Spoken like a true Lannister.

You have a certain presence about you.

I just had a pic related

>how many times can you repost the same CYOA in a row before its spam?
This

companions are in the works, but will be done soon just like the last thousand times ive said that

It has been almost a year since I've been in here, anything new?

Repostan since my updated build went into ded thred

Viridis Celsus

>Your Path
The Darker Path, with shades of No Past, Strange Land (90)

>New Me
Human
Me, but way better

>Starting Location
Beacon Academy

>Semblance
Smoke & Mirrors

>Gifts
Trickster’s Guile (70)
Endless Energy (50)
Unrivaled Agility (30)
Unwavering Precision (10)
Paragon of Beauty (0)

>Talents
Infiltrator (-30)
Tracker (-60)

>Drawbacks
Fated (-20)
Aggro Magnet (0)

>Weapons
Blades of Corvus- Combination, Masterwork, Stylish Sword that splits into two knives (550)

Tenebrous Sting- Ranged Weapon, Masterwork Sniper Rifle with Weight Enhancement and Dust Compatibility (100)

>Miscellaneous
Armor (0)

My vision is a character who’s a masked villain to start with, but goes through a redemption arc as his memories return.

Might drop beauty for something actually useful, as it’s actually kind of useless and I’m happy with just being a more fit me

Plenty. RWBY 'revised' is as fresh as it gets.

Senpai what builds made it to the companions section?

bout how many you plan to have? how about nemisis'?

I got to know is how many hours does the succubus spend with you per night?

Not the author but "A few hours" sounds like 3-5 to me, i might be streching it though.

20 companions are planned, if my sanity endures and i have the will to overcome my laziness more than that

nemesis are planned, and will likely happen

a bunch, many of the build that were similar were more or less merged/one was taken for the lot

build with names most likely to be picked since i hate naming people.

some artistic license was taken with builds since they need to be companions and stuff

>the shadow can never beat it's rival in a fair fight
Delet this

Where's mystery box?

>Name:
Therose Morats
(Morats being Catalan for purple, Therose not meaning anything, but intended to seperate as The Rose)

>Age:

>Gender
Male

>Race
Human

>Past:
Born Hunter (10)

>Academy:
Beacon

>Semblance:
Blank Slate - Duelist's Dare

>Gifts:
Beacon of Hope (10)
Bastion of Will (10)
Unrivaled Agility (20)
Endless Energy (20)

>Talents:
Blademaster (30)

>Weapon:
Icarus - Combination Bastard Sword/Short Swords (300 Lien)

>Upgrades:
Weight Reduction (50 Lien)
Collapsible [To facilitate the Short Swords transformation] (50 Lien)
Masterwork (100 Lien)

>Misc:
Scroll (Free)
Clothes [Pic related, but in purple and white] (10 Lien)
Survival Gear (50 Lien),
Armor [Light Breastplate worn over clothes, for appearance more than anything] (100 Lien)
Motorbike (300 Lien)

>Adventures:
The Hounds
Gone With The Wind
The Tournament

Continued, post too long.

I don't think you need collapsible for transformations, collapsible seems more like it's for easy of carry. You know, so you don't have a big fucking scythe on your back, instead it's smaller than a suitcase.

>build with names most likely to be picked since i hate naming people.
Tsk, guess mine was not picked. I am also awful at giving names so i understand it well. Regardless of that i think this rework gave the CYOA a lot of life so keep it up.

Semblance Details: Duelist's Dare
Therose's speed and strength increase the closer he gets to being hit by enemy attacks, however this comes at the cost of his defense. Therose may cancel his built up charge whenever he wishes, but he must wait several minutes to begin building it again, the exact wait depends on how much aura he has and his overall fatigue. If hit at high levels of charge, his built up power would likely violently discharge, damaging him even further and injuring anyone around him.

Weapon Details:
Icarus is always on Therose's person, even when he sleeps. Built originally as a bastard sword, inspired by the one used by his hero Daedalus Sienna. He designed Icarus before his Semblance had developed. Realizing a heavy bastard sword didn't work well with Duelist's Dare, yet unwilling to let the design go, he redesigned it as a Combination weapon that could break apart into quick and lightweight short swords. The bastard sword form is still effective at high charge levels, or against slower but hardier targets where the increased weight won't hurt his odds of dodging and the damage dealt is welcome.

Therose has always been fascinated with the Hunter life. He spends his free time constantly tracking the exploits of his favorites, especially his childhood hero Daedalus Sienna. Daedalus visited his parent's restaurant often and told young Therose stories of his missions as a Hunter. These often had the gritty details removed at his parents' request, giving Therose a warped idea of what life as a Hunter is actually like. His main aspiration in life is to be recognized as an equal by Daedalus, and become the best Hunter he can. Therose is a very energetic and optimistic person, challenging the world with an unshakable mindset of "The good guys always win in the end." He is fanatically loyal to his team, and considers them his closest friends and trusted confidants, regardless of their opinion of him.

I originally had it as daggers, and couldn't justify that to myself without taking Collapsible. At least it's more convenient to carry around anyway.

>boros isn't brown angel
Confirmed for not cutie

Selesnya best girl.

Wrath, then pursue an MMA career to get that money. Hopefully the mask is powerful enough I rise to the top.

You probably missed Necromancer version 3.

>Refusing boros because the QT is not brown
You shallow bitch.

Thanks dude, I'll look at it in a moment.

What's new in v3?

>Tfw we'll never get our Cenobite bros again.
What a dull existence.

Update time!

Change log
>3 new options
>Your Body: Changed name to Your You.

Does picking Your You make you weaker than you are? I'd like to be as strong and Ki Powered as my Monk but he's stupid as shit and even uglier than already am.

>Your Magic
My Angel Deck

>Your You
My Infernal Exalted

>Your House
Evil Genius, my base.

Yes, it says in the description that you gain that characters body, mental, physical abilities.

>mfw I play Exalted

This.

I like your update. You did a good job.

>Exalted

So you're a piece of shit

The aunt is the only choice that isn't fucking terrible, as long as she's willing to raise our love child without me officially acknowledging it.

>ifunny
that app still up is it still shit in the top picks

taking tanith because wings
going with lissie kinda want ane but i dont want school
species:angel lol nah but really purple
sex: pussy
treatment: like a mother/queen cause thats hot and im going to hell so might as well seal a position
contratcts: matrimony again might as well claim a spot so no down side
binding:corset, cute
asset: height and breasts, taller means im closer to her breasts and I will be slinder so no lose
gift: homecoming, might as well see the place im gonna stay after death, and if this happens every year then im gonna get godly body as well, and xmas camping

TRAVELLER

Personally? Of course we are all here on Veeky Forums. But my character? No.

Does contract of bondage work 24/7 or only when the succubus is around?

NO. NO TRAVELER.

TRAVELLER RETURNING

24/7

>Your option
>Your item (Pic related)
>Your magic (My infinite lifegain bullshit deck)
I have become death the destroyer of worlds.

I haven't played Exalted since 1st edition, but that was the character that immediately leapt to mind.

The cousin isn't bad. You don't even need to have an incestuous relationship with her.

Then what's the point?

Right here.

>Thousand year old red with a demonic pussy.

A classic succubus whore to enjoy time with. Somewhat tempted to go for a cock because this is going to be eternity and who knows how my tastes will change, bit nope. I'm holding firm at being straight. Also tempted to take the loli 100 year old and grow up with her in every respect.

So, do I still go to he'll for all eternity if I choose angel? In which case, swap red for angel, fast!

>Treat her like a girlfriend.

Wife with the below, really.

>Contracts of matrimony, chastity, love.

Let's make this real and be here. We have genuine feelings, I don't intend to cheat anyway (human women are going to be so bland with her around, and I need to time to, you know, make money). Lets make it forever and have kids whike we are at it.

>Corset, tongue piercing and choker
>No asset exchanges! I'm not giving up my masculinity!

Butt is kind of tempting, but we never really defined this girls body shape anyway. If I take butt and breasts to make sure she's stacked, is the feminization over-written when I get Godly Body?

Corsets are mega hot and I have an oral and deepthroat fetish. This allows me to orgasm her with oral and she can handle me when I get my....

>Godly body.

>Class
The Joker
>Race
Human (+1)
>Death Options
Banished (-1)

>Powers
Gossip (-2)
Nullification (-8)
Unbendable time (-1)

>Artifacts
Runic Cube (-1)

>Companions
Loli Mage (-2)
Spellbreaker (-2)

>Drawbacks
>Time limit (+2)
>Witch Hunter (+2)
>Adventurer (+1)
>Signature (+1)

>Quests
Agent of Chaos
Edge of madness

>Combo Effects
No combo effects (+2)

I have 8 shards of powers left, I'll be using them like this:

>Power: Got style (-1) - Drain power (-3)
>Stone of Power (-1) - Power: Waifu Catcher
>Companions: Magitek Golem (-3)

I'll put that stone on muh Golem and I'll have my own Waifu Catcher Golem!

I'll be the "not so kind of real life shitposter"

And I'll be picking this CYOA

Gimme that twin sister. Wish there were more. I want a build to fight my sadistic twin sister behind the school at sunset.

>That picture
All that brain tissue is probably redundant at this point but it is fucking triggering me.

Also this will be my theme
youtube.com/watch?v=scpPF7S9TRA

>Lovey dovey twins fighting eachother with EXTREME VIOLENCE and enjoying it
I didn't know i wanted this.