Change the world of Crypto

I am about to change the world currency forever, my coin will be named Mine****, with a fair distribution method, new coin concept, scalable, no fees at all, instant transactions and huge sponsors.
If you guess the **** part of Mine**** correct I will send you over 5000 Mine**** worth about €100 don't forget to leave your kik with it (I will publish a way to verify it is me the real Owner of this Coin to contact you) so I can take contact.
My coin solves all problems all other coins have and the source will be public it is fully written from scratch.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Latin_words_with_English_derivatives
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GAY

Minekamf

Minecoin

He just want suggestions for his coin name. No actually giving anything away.

Minecraft

We know. We just want to give suggestions. It’s fun

Minedfuck

Minelock

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

minelith

Minestar

Minekike

Mineshit

Minemine

Mineloli

Minesenpai

MineSafe

this

minefuhrer

Minefair

Why do you need my kik?

so he can mass-advertise shit later

Also, OP.

Do what every other ICO/Coin does...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Latin_words_with_English_derivatives

BZC RLX IND

How hard is it to build a working platform or MVP?? There's so much execution risks of these great sounding coins not delivering on their promises I just want a coin is already trading, already has a product. Then you can see where the coins are actually going to go, instead of just relying on a whitepaper that may not even be followed anyways.

Like coins that walk the walk, not just talk the talk

Lot of coins out there are like OHNI but with more slick marketing. Remember Franko? Noir Shares? Asspennies? That's what's going to happen to a lot of these big market cap coins that don't end delivering. At least Asspennies was honest about it.

Minebyte

Minecash

Minemine

MineMush

MineNiggar

Minereum
Don't have KIK....

Minecock

Minecraft

Gotta appeal to all the Gen Z'ers who spend all day watching minecraft let's plays.

pin unrel

Minekampf, the neo-nazi miners coin.

Minetrue, mineforks, mineshare, minebits, minefart, minecash, minehodl, minehold, minemine, mineum, minezoid

minelarp, minehash, minedash, minecrash, mineflash, minesash, mineflix, minebricks, minedicks, minesicks, minetick, mineticks, minehips, myhipsdon'tlie, minemesh, minezorp, minelorp, minedork, minecrop, mineflop, minehard, minesoft, minemint, minedrop, mineqash

If I got anything right you can contact me on;
[email protected]

mineless

Gotta be mineless

minespine

or mineralt

minefull, minecool, minebard, minetopia, minelive, minehive

minero

also minecart, minelike, mineols, minerall, minerals, minerval, minettes, minevers minework

Minecraft! Kik: creeperlovur98

mineolas

Minebits

minetool minework minecash mineclub minecoin minelist minebase minewall minerals mineants