Guys help

Guys help.

I'm a cleric who wanted access to the water domain. So I read up on this water goddess see... I think she might be an idiot.

Like intelligence level 8 or even 6.

Can anyone reccomend me a GOOD water deity for me to worship to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWdCqXzaHoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Certainly little lady! Have you ever heard of the Esoteric Order of Dagon? We're a welcoming family who basks in the warmth of Father Dagon and Mother Hydra as they watch over us from their home beneath the sea. We'd just love to have you. We have branches all over New England area!

season 3 when?

Eris pads her chest.

Be a real Cleric, worship the God of Fire. Burn all the heretics.

I don't care if they're padded

So, you skipped a good google search just to shitpost, huh?

But soon the flames will fade, and only dark will remain. What do we do then?
Also, Gwyn's an asshole

Based Glaucus, Mortal turned God of the Sea and Prophecies.

I think he's a pretty cool guy,eh chases Scylla and doesn't afraid of anything

Just start a new fire. Takes, what, a couple of sticks? Maybe a rock and a bit of steel?

>What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence! How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy.

How does Kazuma put up with this shit?

Leviathan. If you're not seeking to return the entire world to the waves, you aren't doing it right.

You know, in DND terms her dump stat is probably wisdom, actually.

Also best succubuses EVER.

Funfact: apparently Dagon IRL was a grain/agricolture deity.

Yes, I know. It's kinda like feathered dinosaurs, the advance of knowledge destroys the beauty of childhood.

Fontus god of wells and springs.

Drop stupid slut goddess, walk the path of explosions.

Maybe he isnt a lolicon, user.

Bullying her like she deserves. Every goddess is bullied in that show.

>slutty

Nah, Aqua is too stupid for that.

>liking more Megumin

>you need to be a lolicon

Look at this Lalatina motherfucker

Become a lich instead.

Aqua is a really chill water god though.

>Thou shalt love big breasts.
>Thou shalt love small breasts.
>The Axis faith teaches forgiveness in all things.
>Whether you're a lolicon, NEET, or a questionably human fan of animal-eared girls.
>As long as you're not interested in undead or devil girls, you have love in your heart, and you don't break the law, all will be forgiven.

Now say it with me,

ERIS
PADS
HER
CHEST

Megumin is objectively best girl.
Followed by that rogue who taught Kazuma (yes that's me) the steal skill.
Then Darkness.
Aqua is somewhere off in the distance.

pagan dieties have multiple realms. Dagons symbol was the fish, among others, as aquaculture/fishing feeds many, and fish carcasses are a useful fertilizer.

>As long as you're not interested in undead or devil girls

this is where she loses me

Every man is a lolicon at heart user.

Feathered dinosaurs are the tightest shit, fight me

Nah, apparently it was really another god altogether but they tought those bas riliefs were of Dagon.

I know, it's honestly sad.

I honestly like Megumin as a character tough. She's pretty cool or at least reasonably adjusted, she'd be nice to hang around before she makes whatever you like explode

Post me ONE decent feathered dinosaur. ONE.

Fuck the Water domain
Choose the EXPLOSION domain.

That's all of them, faglord, even the fake ones where the artist is obviously taking the piss are fantastic.

Abandon your feeble goddess and come to the only god whom truly counts, the one whom shakes the world with its wrath and flattens cities with its breath, the one whom can remake the land and destroy thine enemies.
The true god of war, Artillery.

You're a disgrace to vertebrates.

Isn't artillery against the rules of sensha-do?

Kindly keep your shit opinions to yourself if you refuse to live your life correctly.

Artillery.
Is.
God.

and the national committee allowed it

It's shit.

Listen, Aqua is always going to be dumb as shit.

Darkness is always going to be a weird pervert.

Megumin will grow up. In a few years she will probably be a bit less of a chunni, and it wont be as weird.

The path of explosions is a long one, but the explosion at the end is worth the journey.

>Megumin will grow up. In a few years she will probably be a bit less of a chunni

Dropped.

>BAWWW STEVEN SPIELBERG AND HOLLYWOOD LIED TO ME I BET GODZILLA ISN'T REAL EITHER AND SANTA CLAUSE IS A MYTH

>I'M SO OBSESSED WITH AN OBSOLETE NOTION OF WHAT AN ANCIENT ANIMAL LOOKED LIKED BASED ON AN OVERFETISHIZATION OF LIZARDS AND DRAGONS THAT I CAN'T HANDLE ANY FORM OF BIOLOGICAL DIVERSITY IN MY FICTIONAL SUPPOSITION OF SAID ANCIENT ANIMALS

Exactly. Deal with it.

>also anyway the feathered dinosaur thing is as drycut as people think. Saurischians don't have any clue about being featherd, I think

This is pretty much the third or fourth big upheaval. Jurassic Park was important enough that it finally killed the "kangaroo posture" theropods.

Here's a gif.

Having a water purifier and literal life insurance can be pretty useful, but that depends on how reckless one is.

For those of you who want to nuke shit with Little Miss Oppenheimer, what would you say is the best part of exploding?
The sheer concussive force that rushes past you?
The brightness of the fireball?
The build-up of mana to cast Explosion?
The rush of mana being channeled out of you?
The aftermath of fiery obliteration?

All of the above together.

So you like them all equally.
I like the afterglow of the explosion after having all that mana rush out of you. I know some people might cry after for some reason, but I'm too jovial and relaxed to care.

Explosions are just really neat I guess.
It's like even fireworks are pretty to look at.
I like the sensations involved, loud bangs, bright fire lighting up the sky, concussive force, it's all good.

Go Asmodeus and get the bonus benefit of SLAVES!

bump

Dagon was the Philistine's god of grain. It's just that "dag" was the word for "fish" in the language of Israel, and we get most of the records from them.

Wiz is objectively best though.

I recognize that devil of the Rhine...
Whatever you do, don't worship Being X.
It'll pit you against a psychotic atheist loli because it's still sperging out over how her past life dared to disbelieve to it's face.
Said loli will straight fucking murder you, too.

This is such a thinly veiled anime thread that it's unbelievable it's been up for so long.

The Pimp Hand™

>Darkness is always going to be a weird pervert.
And thus she will always be best waifu

I choose Tanya as well - better to be behind her then infront.

A R T I L L E R Y
R T I L L E R Y
T I L L E R Y
I L L E R Y
L L E R Y
L E R Y
E R Y
R Y
Y

>Look at you, hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone. Panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect immortal machine?

How does SOLDIER G65434-2 put up with this shit?

Watch the movie. No seriously, it's really good.

Because there's greater common enemy?

>youtube.com/watch?v=LWdCqXzaHoU
How does anyone put up with JC's shit?

For that, even I have no answer.

>Megumin will grow up. In a few years she will probably be a bit less of a chunni, and it wont be as weird.
Nope. Fucking impossible.

The Crimson Eyed Demon Clan are all chuunis. All of them. Even Bullied-Big-Tits, though she's different brand (the self-aware but unable to help it and thus is super embarrassed by her moments).

Also, Megumin grew up malnourished, so she only looks undeveloped. She just needs feeding.

Lots of it.

I want to worship Aqua. Sexually.

If you were malnourished as a kid (and/or in early teens) there's only so much catching up you can do in adult life. You'll get fat before you get taller.

>And thus she will always be best waifu
Agreed.

Darkness is the reason why I now know I have a thing for mild sadism. Though I'm still uncertain how far that particular rabbit hole goes.

A guy can dream!

Also, it's about filling her out just a liiiiiittle more.

>Darkness is the reason why I now know I have a thing for mild sadism. Though I'm still uncertain how far that particular rabbit hole goes.
Trust me user, it can be fun, very fun. And it adds some spice.

Well, for a girl, the early stages of getting fat will do the "filling out" job just fine. The trick is in stopping it right there.

For a guy you're forever goblin.

So, the plan would be to feed Megumin enough to be a slightly chubby legal loli?

>Also, it's about filling her out just a liiiiiittle more.
>not wanting to keep glorious DFC
She's perfect as she is you fucking heretic

>She's perfect as she is you fucking heretic
Not with her backstory of regularly starving herself so that her poor as fuck family can have something to eat.

She needs to be fed.

Play Jade Empire
Worship The Water Dragon
she was hella benevolent

bump

Everyone cheats says the unfaithful
Everyone steals says the thief
Everyone likes loli says the peido

loli does not pedo make

sauce?

8 years on boat and other grim tales

And fapping to traps doesn't make you gay

it isn´t a doujinshi of berserk?
I don´t remember seeing schirke and sonia together

Well played user, well played.

they met after the age of sail

wut?
You mean when guts and company first find the pirate and schierke releases the soul on the crucified people?

>a doujinshi of berserk?
man can dream, man can dream

you know that they exist right?

Mah nigga

OH GOD NO EVERYTHING BUT A CASSOWARY

Probably top 5 in every smart person's "Animal I would never ever want to be stuck in a cage with" list.

They exist, but it's usually Guts and Griffith fucking each other.

It kinda does. Doesn't make you a child molester, potential or otherwise, but you're still sexually attracted to children or child-like people because of their childishness. No two ways about it, user.

Is that Casca as the Black Swordsman?

...Does this mean Griffith raped Guts into insanity and made her watch?

it would make you gay if they didn't look like girls

What does /ss/ fall into?

I'm probably not speaking for everyone but in my case "fond childhood memories".

>So, you skipped a good google search just to shitpost, huh?
OP wanted to talk about his anime on Veeky Forums. Seems pretty straightforward.

Official word of the author is something along the lines of
"I'm probably never going to make Berserk doujin, I admire world and characters Miura created and the story he tells with them is so great, I don't think I could do it justice by making a derived work."
Beyond that you're free to draw your own conclusions...