Litecoin is garbage

I bought 8 at 310 lol. I want to jump into oncoming traffic. This coin is such a fucking failure

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>look at me i am a retard who bought a coin after 3x in one week
what where you expecting really? another 3x?

Die in a fire

/thread.

In a facebook group about crypto, normies are saying it will fall even further into oblivion if BTC lightning comes out.

i sold mine at $280 and took the loss.
Already making some gains back on PFR

Go back to 9fag where you belong pajeet.

Get cucked

I bought 180 at 290. Yeah I feel like shit. I’ll just hold though. Won’t need any money until I move out of my mom’s house in may.

just hodl you nigger

Guy who created it literally got out

Ahahahahahahahah people will try to explain why this is totally fine ahahahahahahaha

Why the fuck did you blow $50,000 on something so frivolous if you still live in your mom's basement?

yea hold for another 3 years then it will 3x overnight again

I bought most of my ltc at $100, bought three more at 280.

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

you're literally a retard.

Im out. Fuck it. Made 128$ last week and took the 125$ loss. I am done.

If this shit dip under 100, we talk

>this is how normies actually think and act

pathetic

Wow, I payed $100 for dinner last night. Maybe don't play around with lunch money your mom can't afford to replace?

I think he means 180 dollars worth at 290 a coin.

Buy the tip of another pump.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sell your LTC and buy Kucoin Shares. Kucoin is growing at an incredible rate, doubling in volume in the last week, so don't miss out on reaping incredible profits while avoiding all the drama of the crypto world. In the California Gold Rush, the people who actually got rich were the suppliers. Likewise, exchanges like Kucoin are the ones really making the big bucks in the crypto world, not individual traders.

>Holders get 50% to 15% of Kucoin's revenue as dividends paid in coins, allowing holders to automatically diversify their portfolio
>Holders get reduced trading fees for every 1k Kucoin they hold, up to -30% (Binance gives 50% savings for using BNB now, but that will decrease to 25% next year and requires you to lock up some funds as BNB)
>KCS is only 2x ICO price right now
>Kucoin is rapidly increasing in popularity, aggressively adding new coins, and has no withdrawal limit
>Support responds to tickets in English within hours
>KCS's value increases as Kucoin becomes more popular

Sit back and relax with Kucoin, rather than worrying about shit like BTC/ETH/BCH killing LTC or Charlie Lee saying something retarded.
Use my referral code for free shit: 1ch6a

>Implying normies have any clue what lightning is

Thank you, come again

JUST

thank you for posting this. I love this song

I bought at $20 so I literally don't care and will hold forever