Weaponized autism?

How can I make a fat neckbeard threatening to a group hardboiled mercenaries? (scifi-cyberpunk setting)
The players have to protect their client from this this hacker/stalker/terrorist who is harassing her and he's getting more and more aggresive.
How could this character be a threat to the players? How would a final confrontation with him be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nj12LaDvwKA
youtube.com/watch?v=RP83kn5aYxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make it hardcore hacking. He can turn on and off any security system put in place to protect the client and turn it against them. He can shut off the lights, change schedules of guards, and reroute and distract anything that can be hooked up to the internet.

He can also make orders under their name but the deliveries are explosives or whatever so that the deliverymen are unknowingly going to suicide bomber the place.

The hard part should be tracking him down, not defeating him.

>Ordering 100 explosive pizzas to his enemies

>How can I make a fat neckbeard threatening to a group hardboiled mercenaries?

By running the game

Instead of going obvious hacking route, you can make him into a mastermind in the center of spider web of vast social network connections, hard earned online cred and being familiar face in the darkest corners of the web (tm).
No one knows that you are fat autistic neckbeard when you have upboat power, leased bitcoin farm and cute anime girl avatar (right?)

He can directly channel his /r9k/ish spergitude into psychic attacks. When he goes

>FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEE!
All the "normies" around him get headaches and take damage. Long term exposure can make other people as messed up as he is.

I did a SR adventure like that. A popstar threatened by his #1 fan hires protection. The twist was that the guy wasn't really the #1 fan - he was the unrecognized producer who'd done the entire first album and was completely ripped off.

His thing was drone hacking. Security systems and drones in your vincinity turn against you.

>No one knows that you are fat autistic neckbeard when you have [...] cute anime girl avatar
:V

Stalking. knife to the dick while their in the toilet

this but also make the neckbeard an info broker, he can learn anything about anyone with ease, and make microsoft and the nsa look like a joke

Would meme magic be real in a Shadowrun setting?

Combine the ability to reroute anything connected online with manipulation and people working g skills, there is that dude jailed in Russia for the blue whale? Game. Basically he lead a game where impressionable teens killed themselves IRL.

Turn your party into death by cop. Mailmen will knowingly deliver/detonate to explosives to safe houses and known family connections. Random teens/bypassers/anyone will pull guns on the street.

The guy is connected to just about everywhere on-line and your group is bing watched and WebCast as a trendy way for impressionable teens and loners to kill themselves for viewing entertainment.

Consider hitting them with a truck.

youtube.com/watch?v=nj12LaDvwKA

That sounds like a fun twist. I get kinda sick of the "basement dwelling nerd as arch villain" schtick, so it'd be cool to see a dweeb with actual talent and a justification for being an asshole that doesn't have anything to do with romantic rejection as the antagonist.

>one member of the group is unaffected
>"You... you're just like me!"

Remember Watch Dogs? Remember before it actually came out and we only had the bullshit trailer? Yeah that. Guy who flips your world over with his smartphone.

Make him Richmond Valentine, but sweaty and white.
youtube.com/watch?v=RP83kn5aYxo

You could also just give him rich, overprotective parents and a superiority complex.

That's brutal