There's a female household servant

>there's a female household servant
>she's dressed like an anime French maid

Why is this allowed?

1: tell your DM to masturbate before, not during, the session.
2: stop playing Pathfinder.

Because you are currently playing in a Gilead style dystopia.

Because it's cute.

Maids aren't just for cleaning. They're also to show your wealth, wait on guests, and generally enhance your decor with someone pretty as a decoration. So it makes perfect sense to have maids dress up when you have guests. No, she wouldn't be wearing something like that during regular, day-to-day cleaning, but that's not what she's doing in front of your guests anyway.

I dunno if I were a player and the FM showed me that pic as a reference for the NPC I would raise a few eyebrows.

My friends and I all dig anime, so nobody would blink any eye over here unless catgirls weren't a thing in the setting.

What if the catgirl maid is also an astrologian?

Then the question is why she's a fuckin' maid.

>implying you wouldn't if you had a cat girl maid

You might be playing Maid RPG.

This.

this.

Same reason people that go to university end up at Burger King.

Puffy dresses are convenient to conceal all sorts of things...

But astrology isn't Liberal Arts...

Tough job economy out there. Recent advances in longevity increasing magic mean that scholarly jobs are being held by people well into their 100's. Noones hiring someone straight out of school.

Have you tried not playing Pathfinder?

What does Pathfinder have to do with this?

/pfg/ is full of fucking annoying ass weebs.

Since when?

Since years ago. Have you fucking looked at /pfg/?

It's not weeb any more.

I've ended up assembling diesel engines in an engine factory while having Masters in Chemistry, petrochemical speciality. I remained in that job until I've made a PhD in Industrial Petrochemistry. Which I barely scrapped through, since I was so fucking tired after the night shifts I was falling asleep in the lab.

So kindly go fuck yourself with your shitty meme.